Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
Amanda Offline

11.11.2015 03:58
Rex Ryan puts on a show in Buffalo antworten

After six seasons with the Jets, Rex Ryan proved his Randy Gregory Jerseycolorful one-man show can be a hit off Broadway, too.

The Buffalo Bills coach even brought props.

Opening his news conference Tuesday by wearing a bright orange Clemson helmet and playfully suggesting he had nothing to talk about, Ryan then spent 18 minutes touching on a wide range of topics in preparing to face his former team on Thursday night for the first time since he was fired in New York.

The nod to Clemson was in honor of his son, Seth, a member of the nation's top-ranked teamhttp://www.officialcowboysnflstore.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_RANDY_GREGORY_JERSEY.html which will be playing at Syracuse on Saturday.

Ryan then proceeded to credit Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick for being ''one competitive dude,'' while critiquing his unruly beard. ''He's not a handsome kid,'' Ryan said.

Ryan rolled his eyes, wondering http://www.officialcowboysnflstore.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_RANDY_GREGORY_JERSEY.htmlwhy anyone would question his motives for designating defensive end IK Enemkpali a co-captain on Thursday after the player was cut by the Jets in August for breaking quarterback Geno Smith's jaw.

''I'm a little shocked to be honest with you,'' Ryan said, noting he has always selected his captains based on their ties to the opponent. ''This was never a thing of disrespect.''

And before he was done, Ryan even had time to needle Calvin Pryor after the Jets safety referred to his former coach in a comment posted on Twitter that read: ''The guy does anything for attention.''

''He's right. Because what else am I going to do?'' Ryan said, before noting Pryor played atJohnathan HankinsJersey Louisville. ''He's mad because Clemson put it on Louisville again this year.''

It was a drop-the-mike moment for Ryan, whose news conferences are regarded as must-attend events. In 11 months in Buffalo, Ryan has vowed to ''build a bully,'' he's ribbed New England quarterback Tom Brady for bouncing a ceremonial pitch on opening day in Boston, and he munched on a dog biscuit alongside owner Terry Pegula to promote the SPCA.

Ryan might have http://www.nflgiantsofficial.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_JON_BEASON_JERSEY.htmlsaved his best material for what could be his most emotional week of the season.

Just don't ask him to let on after Ryan's six-year tenure in New York ended following a 4-12 finish last year.

''I get it. I used to coach there and all that stuff,'' Ryan said. ''And I know you guys don't believe me, but it has not entered my mind.''

And yet, Ryan acknowledges he'll have more to say later.

''I promise,'' he said, ''I will give an honest answer after the game.''

Ryan is doing a very good job of stealing the spotlight leading up to a key midseason AFC East showdown between the Bills (4-4) and the Jets (5-3).

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen