Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
Amanda Offline

31.10.2015 04:48
Pirates' McCutchen wins Clemente Award antworten

Andrew McCutchen cut off his signature dreadlocks during Garrett Grayson Jerseyspring training to benefit Pirates Charities.

''It's kind of crazy to think that people would pay money just to have locks of my hair,'' he said Friday. ''People will do anything just to feel like they have a part of you. I did it for a good cause, that's for sure.''

McCutchen was honored Friday with Major League Baseball's Roberto Clemente Award, given annually to a player http://www.saintsshopnfl.com/Authentic-Garrett-Grayson-Jerseyfor positive contributions on and off the field, including sportsmanship and community involvement.

McCutchen founded ''Cutch's Crew'' in 2010 to assist inner-city youth baseball players and at-risk children in Pittsburgh. Among the charities he supports are the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation, the Homeless Children's Education Fund, the Light of Life Rescue Mission and Habitat for Humanity.

Pittsburgh's onlyhttp://www.saintsshopnfl.com/Authentic-Garrett-Grayson-Jersey previous winner was Willie Stargell in 1974.

''I feel like it kind of means a little more to me just because I wear a Pirate uniform,'' McCutchen said. ''It caught me off guard, because the things that I hear, the people that I encounter who had some type of history with Roberto Clemente, they always have these stories about what a tremendous guy he was. The things that he did off the field.''

A Hall of Famer for the Pirates from 1955-72, Clemente Ace Sanders Jerseydied in a plane crash on New Year's Eve in 1972 while on a humanitarian mission to assist earthquake victims in Nicaragua.

McCutchen, a 29-year-old outfielder, is a five-time All-Star and the 2013 NL MVP.

''Andrew McCutchen, http://www.shopjaguarsnfljersey.com/Alan-Ball-Jerseyyou are a great ballplayer both on and off the field,'' said Clemente's widow, Vera. ''Roberto would have been proud to see you standing up here today.''

Each club nominates a player for the award, which is voted on by a group that includes Vera Clemente, former players, baseball executives and broadcasters, MLB.com writers and baseball marketing partners.

faylyn Offline

03.11.2015 07:44
#2 RE: Pirates' McCutchen wins Clemente Award antworten

<h1>air jordan for sale </h1>reduced price of 2012 nike air max shoes

From 10 to 25% of your health care dollars go towards direction that adds NO VALUE to your health care. But my company's PAC dollars will continue to fool you little people Cheap Jordan 11 IE Snakeskin into thinking GREEN MONDAY JORDANS that a single payer system will be bad. Little individuals DOERNBECHER JORDAN Cyber Monday JORDAN Black Friday like you are so easy to fool.

Among all purchases, <strong>Cheap Jordan 11 IE Snakeskin</strong> You can choose all the one. Then they are free to choose different materials and colors for various areas of their shoes. last of all; Your name can also be designed only shoes. Short walk to corporate and business work: The idea of moving to JORDAN Boxing Day corporate work made Grimes nervous. But at finishing Line, he said, Can wear sneakers and jeans and use a Mac core waste an agency job. texture Line, he explained, <h2>GREEN MONDAY JORDANS</h2> Feels like a small company.

together with its own label, ASOS sells more 850 brands, Which account for 50 per cent of Cheap Jordan 6 Seahawks this business. Emerging labels and designers are selected by talent programme ASOS cheap jordans Inc to appear on the website, While achieved labels approach the retailer hoping to be chosen to retail on it. The current brands include furniture from See by Chlo to Primark, Which <strong>cheap jordans</strong> brought out on ASOS last month.

On the sector: Grimes serves on the board of Finish Line Youth cosmetic foundation, generally, and as well Finish Line Inc, prolonged ago ponied up $1.25 million to build cheap air jordans a Boys Girls Club near the organization offices. He also motor coach tours T ball for his kids. Can do basic fundamentals of, he said, Don get parents asking me about <h3>JORDAN Boxing Day</h3> activity time,

Air cushion can be used to improve people's cheap jordans ability of jumping and increase their speed. Then as such, NBA players always like to wear Nike Kobe and Nike James shoes. For progressively more young people, They desire to wear Nike Air Max shoes just for fun, right away, The reliable Nike Air Max shoes can not satisfy the high demands.

Necklaces are pretty and come in many different Thanksgiving Jordans styles and colours. stay away from necklaces and bracelets that say "best friends" in it. They are nice Cheap AIR JORDAN 8 THREE PEAT when kids wear Cheap Jordan 14 Laney them, exclusively teens, they are surely a little much. We did see a comp sales trend improvement during air jordan for sale the entire quarter. within June, Comps were terrible 15.4%, In July hopeless 9.2%, And in august, down sides 6.1%. In september, Our comp store sales are up about 7% through thursday, sept 23rd.

In that spot, It would be a bit annoying to barter with the sellers. so,that being said, Cheap Drake Air Jordan 10 OVO consumers, Before you make the decision of buying Nike shoes in online shops, some thing is vital, and that is, Make sure the high quality of these Nike shoes in virtual stores. or, What you have to be confronted by will be just dropping these shoes or making continue consultation <strong>Cheap Jordan 6 Seahawks</strong> with the sellers,<br /><p>related articles:<br / >Thanksgiving Jordans<br />Cheap Jordan 14 Laney<br />Cheap Jordan 11 IE Snakeskin<br />JORDAN Black Friday<br />DOERNBECHER JORDAN Cyber Monday<br /> </p><p>Copyright &copy; 2014 GREEN MONDAY JORDANS. All Rights Reserved.Powered by air jordan for sale .</p>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen