Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 10 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
Amanda Offline

29.10.2015 08:11
Mets-Royals Preview jersey antworten

Johnny Cueto is happy at home, and that's where he'll pitch in the World Series.

The excitable right-hander with those signature dreadlocks Hau'oli Kikaha Jerseyis scheduled to start for the Kansas City Royals in Game 2 and potentially Game 6 - both at Kauffman Stadium.

''It doesn't matter to me whether I pitch at home or on the road. But I do feel more comfortable here at home,'' Cueto said through a translator Tuesday.

Cueto appeared to get a bit rattled in Toronto during one of the worst starts of his career in the AL http://www.saintsshopnfl.com/Authentic-Hauoli-Kikaha-JerseyChampionship Series, yet manager Ned Yost said that had no impact on the order of his rotation against the New York Mets.

''No, I feel like he's pitched great games here. He really draws on the energy of our fans. And again, I felt like you try to put everybody in a position where they can be successful,'' Yost said before the Series opener. ''He more than anybody else really draws that energy from our fans. We just felt it was the best move.''

The Royals are counting on that after using six relievers over eight innings,http://www.saintsshopnfl.com/Authentic-Hauoli-Kikaha-Jersey including three from Game 4 scheduled starter Chris Young, in Tuesday's 5-4 win in 14 in Game 1. Eric Hosmer ended the 5 hour, 9 minute epic with a sacrifice fly that scored Alcides Escobar.

Kansas City trailed 4-3 in the bottom of the ninth before Alex Gordon homered off Mets closer Jeurys Familia, who had converted 21 consecutive save opportunities - including five in the playoffs - since coughing up a late lead against San Diego on July 30.

''Tonight was huge,'' Young said. ''Home run by Alex Gordon and the character and fight, find a way to win late, great team effort.''

The Mets went 1 for 10 with runners in scoring position Winston Guy Jerseyand Escobar scored the winning run after reaching on David Wright's error.

''Their team, one of the things we know about them is they're never down and out,'' manager Terry Collins. ''We've got to put them away. We've got to do a better job.''

Collins' team looks to even the series behind Jacob deGrom. He is 3-0 with a 1.80 ERA in three postseason outings - all away from home.

''I just like pitching,'' http://www.shopjaguarsnfljersey.com/Ziggy-Hood-JerseydeGrom said. ''On the road, it doesn't really matter. I've actually enjoyed pitching on the road in the postseason. You go out there and you're getting booed and it's fun to try to silence the crowd.''

New York has seen plenty of Cueto from his days in the National League with Cincinnati. He is 3-4 with a 4.02 ERA in 11 starts against the Mets.

''Seems like every time we played the Reds he was pitching,'' Collins said. ''Now with his new delivery alterations he's made, you better get your feet on the ground. Because this guy can quick-pitch you. He can make you wait. So you better get ready to hit as soon as you get in the batter's box. That certainly is something unique to him.''

''He knows how to pitch. He knows how to get you out,'' Collins added. ''When you don't have a fear to fail, you're dangerous. And he's dangerous.''

Cueto, acquired July 26 from Cincinnati, has not pitched since Game 3 of the ALCS on Oct. 19.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen