Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
Hibari Offline

23.10.2015 09:20
Womens Ryan Howard Jersey QuickTi antworten

There seems to be an endless stream of idiotic things professional athletes do. I guess if you put a bunch of young men together Womens Tug McGraw Jersey , give them a boat-load of money and lots of free time, what can you expect? When beautiful women, the media and the luxuries of life are thrown at them, their cockiness and stupidity are only amplified. Here are my top ten, but of course there are lots more. However, we must always remember, they are only human too.

1. Me Make Good Play!
Ever see NFL players beat their chest like a gorilla after they just made a good play? I guess it's a Tarzan thing or something, but they look kinda ridiculous. Maybe if I was out there on the field and I was a 170-pound kicker watching a defensive lineman beating his chest after a sack, I may be a little intimidated, but overall, they look really silly doing it. (I attended a professional all-women's football game this year and saw a 350-pound woman do this, which was particularly scary.)

2. The God Factor, Part I
I hate it when players point up to Heaven and thank God after a good play too. Bear in mind however Womens Tim McCarver Jersey , that I am not criticizing religion or anyone for having faith in God. But this just looks lame. It happens a lot in MLB for some reason. A strikeout will cause Pedro Martinez to do the chest-touch and double-index-finger-point to God as if he and God were chatting earlier about possible pitching strategies in the locker room, and the strategy they chose together worked, so he had to personally thank God using his direct line.

3. The God Factor, Part II
Locker rooms, sidelines, dugouts, bullpens, and court sides are often full of praying men. One question: "If you are praying to win, and your opponent is praying to win, who does God choose?

4. Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You?
Why do pro jocks get arrested for drug andor gun possession so much? Of course, lots of people do this one unfortunately Womens Steve Carlton Jersey , we just happen to hear about the famous athletes who do. C'mon guys, keep the drugs at home, stop driving while high, and for crying out loud, stop packin'! You don't need a gun. Who's going to harm you? You're six six and weigh 275 pounds!

5. It Wasn't Me!
Telling Congress you don't do steroids, then getting caught doing steroids is pretty dumb. I loved watching the clips where Rafael Palmero sat pointing a finger at the Congressional hearing stating with disgust and confidence, "I do not take steroids." And then the next clip showing him apologizing profusely for taking steroids.

6. I Love You To Death
Murdering ex-lovers doesn't happen very often fortunately, but my list wouldn't be complete without at least mentioning O.J.

7. Rabbits
It seems that there are a lot of NBA players out there who use the phrase, "My baby's mom" a little too often. And there's too many pro athletes' offspring introducing their buddies as "My brother from another mother." Ever hear of a condom?
The Best Solution to convert MPEG to MOV on MMPEG is a video file format stands for the Moving Picture Experts Group. The most noteworthy advantage of MPEG codec is that it hieves its high pression rate by storing only the changes from one fra to another, instead of eh entire fra. If you have any videos in MPEG format, and want to play these MPEG files on QuickTi, problems will e to you while you are enjoying MPEG on QuickTi. You may find that only sound exists, and even sotis Womens Ryan Howard Jersey , QuickTi craed. Yeah, QuickTi now doesn't well support MPEG format.As we all know, MOV is the most highly supported format by QuickTi. If you want to enjoy MPEG videos on QuickTi, the best solution is to convert MPEG to MOV format. MOV is a multidia format which contains video, animation, graphics, 3D and virtual reality content or text used for saving movies and other video files. It is developed by Apple, MOV is aepted by all Apple products, now is monly used on M, and very popular by many other portable devices.In this article we will introduce a powerful Video Converter for M which was highly rended by many users for its stability, easy to use and fast conversion speed. This Video converter for M is a professional video converter sofare which can help you convert videos and audios beeen all popular format. The simple design allows you to fini the whole conversion steps at ease. Only several clicks needed to be plied the conversion. Just simply visit our site and found the free ware, you can free download our trial version to take a try. The sofare is design for M OS X. You can simply follow the simple users steps on M as below.1. First of all, you ould install and run the sofare on M after downloaded. The friendly interfe will ow you how to operate the sofare.2. This sofare supports o options for you to import your MPEG files. After loading the main interfe Womens Roy Halladay Jersey , you can select the MPEG files you want to convert and drag them to the main interfe. And you can also choose to Add Video Files under the Import list to locate the MPEG files.3. To convert MPEG file to MOV format, you ould go to the main interfe and click the output setting icon, then you can select "MOV" format under the list of Common Video.4. If you want to edit the videos before the conversion, the sofare can help you easily edit videos by trimming, cropping, adding subtitle and watermark in clicks. Just click the "video edit" icon in the main interfe.5. After finied the whole settings and editing, you can go bk to the main interfe and click "Start" button to start the conversion.This MPEG to MOV Converter for M is suitable for M OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, and the latest 10.8 (Mountain Lion). If you want to know more information about the MPEG to MOV Converter M, you can visit our site to get this freeware and try to convert MPEG to MOV M. --- UFC 130: Rampage vs. Hamill is definitely impending celebration involving mma, to get held by its Ultimate Fighting Cha. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen