Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 16 mal aufgerufen
 DVD
hysxm321 Offline

23.10.2015 07:06
The particular coach of Dutch national FIFA of sixteen team resigned antworten

In accordance with FIFA16, the Netherlands Sports Association announced from the official website which they and the Dutch national team mentor Guus Hiddink's contract continues to be terminated.

Hiddink coached the particular Dutch national team again following your World Cup a year ago, but he taught 10 games produced only 4 benefits and 1 stage 5 negative final results, scoring 20 goals to reduce 15 goals inside the European Cup being qualified match in Party A Netherlands 6 right after three wins and also two losses, in the short term Panel third, behind the most notable of Iceland as well as the Czech Republic respectively, 5 items and 3 items. We have adequate FIFA coins regarding PC, PS and also XBOX.

Hiddink said in a interview: "I regret the situation become thus, I think taught the Dutch countrywide team again can be an honor, and I am hoping my successor will probably be successful in the particular French and Eu Cup. " FUT 16 Coins are available for sale on FIFA16.com.

Even though the Dutch Football Connection has yet to announce the newest coach, FIFA16 acquired reported, Danny - Blinder can be FIFA 16 staff coach, he will be Manchester United Houweidaili : Blinder's father.chearsgold2

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen