Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines BlaBla
duncan299 Offline

06.02.2015 09:04
the last few days we finished rolling antworten

Facebook Comments

In the last few days we finished rolling out a change to the commenting system on the Triond network. Some of you have noticed the transition that began about two weeks ago, in which our traditional commenting system was replaced by Facebook Comments.

There are two main advantages that this change brings. First, it solves some of the darker aspects of commenting, such as comment spam, comment trolling, and anonymous comment abuse. Second, and more importantly, it leverages the power of Facebook to increase traffic to your articles. Think about it up until now your comments existed only on the article page. From now on, they still exist there, but they also exist in the Facebook space. Each time someone comments on your work, he or she includes their social graph in the conversation about your work, and the result is that more people are exposed to it.

We hope that this change makes the conversation experience around your articles a better one, and that you benefit from it in terms of better discussion and higher traffic.

I can see china nfl jerseys why but to just stop the comments box on Triond outside facebook is mad and not giveing choice, i do not want people who can track me because of my job finding out information about me on an open site like facebook, so please think again it is not good for all but to have a multi choice comments box asking how to share your comments would be better if facebook has to be involved.

simply ask the question and respect choice such as (how do you want to share) 1 facebook 2 Triond direct 3 Twiter then your writters will use the box they are safe with and only comment on the box they choose but the work will still be cheap nfl jerseys open to other Triond users and only to facebook if that box is ticked.

I totally agree with you Paul, people should be allowed a choice in how they leave a comment and what facility that they use.

Not everyone has the same name or ID on Facebook as they do on Triond, I am lucky and I do have that in place. My views have plummeted because it is too hard to track who is looking at my articles and I have suffered because of that.

Maybe it is what they want, I had my Facebook account before my Triond account, this whole set up is a complete and utter sick joke, my views have dropped, my comments have dropped.

I spend half the time looking at my articles for comments to reciprocate if there are cheap jerseys any, plus waiting for Facebook to finish doing its loading.

Their Timeline is a complete farce, I like liking people articles and they then appear on that Timeline, it does give someone more publicity if people look at their articles via my Facebook page, which is a good thing, but the fact is if you like someone Triond profile that appears on there as well. I would prefer my Timeline to be free of peoples profiles here on Triond.

Then at least there are only articles on there, we make money from our articles, not our profiles. Facebook could set it up so that a person receives an email if someone clicks to like their Triond profile, at least that way they know. I have no control over that Timeline and I resent that intensely. I have to manually delete what I do not wish to see there.

The bare faced fact is that this was done WITHOUT peoples consent, or by being put to a vote by the members, and our hand is being forced to use Facebook when the majority of us do not wish to. My last comment in Triond was on the 24th June, what is the point in having that facility and why is wholesale jerseys it still there?

I would suggest remove the Facebook commenting option, or leave it in place and give people an alternative via Triond. My method of reciprocating was by going through my list of comments, and returning the view, like, comment. I cannot do that effectively anymore, why do Triond not listen to their members????

Who are you andrea? I don know. I have been on facebook several times where it was creeping to a halt. Should Triond be influenced by this?

What the point wholesale jerseys china in having a pen name? What the point in having a Triond profile?

Soon, the question will be obvious, what the point of Triond? There is only one reason why people at Triond are putting up with this, because there is no real alternative. How long do you think that will last? forever?

I have written two articles about it and sorry, but you did NOT at all think about the disadvantages!

1. When we comment now, everyone can see our Facebook name. I do NOT want everyone online to see my Facebook name and account! And I do not want everyone on Facebook see what I do on Triond!!!

2. During the last couple of days, I received a total of ZERO comments on my Triond articles!!! The views are also decreasing. No one dares to comment anymore, due to 1 and whenever we comment, there is wholesale nfl jerseys NO link to our Triond profile. Not everyone on earth has a Facebook account or does want one. I have been loosing tons of views on a daily basis now since the comment change has taken effective.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen