Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
eryou Offline

06.02.2015 08:15
Nominated for GLAAD Media antworten

<p>Nominated for GLAAD Media Award buyreplicaoakleys.com </p><p>Awards season is here and the nominees for the 20th Annual GLAAD Media Awards have been announced. Among those honored are the Academy Awardnominated film Milk, the Logo reality series Shirts Skins that featured a predominately black gay male cast, and, director PatikIan Polk and his hit independent film Noah Arc: Jumping the Broom. film adaption of Noah Arcthe first television series to focus on black gay characterswas nominated for Outstanding FilmLimited Release. The nod by the GLAAD Awards caught director/executive producer PatrikIan Polk by surprise when he was contacted this morning by Rod 2.0. "I am completely shocked!" Polk tells Rod 2.0. "We never been nominated for a GLAAD Award before, so it was a pleasant surprise." http://www.buyreplicaoakleys.com/ </p><p>The awards season has been especially kind to Polk. Two weeks ago the 40th NAACP Image Awards nominees were announced and Noah Arc: Jumping the Broom was one of several nominees that featured black gay characters or content, Jasmyne Cannick reported. This week Polk was given a third nod for Outstanding Direction. "The NAACP Image Awards are such a staple of mainstream Black America, that I never really fathomed a gay black wedding movie like Noah Arc would be recognized by them," the director tells Rod 2.0. "So this is pretty cool to be included in their Independent Motion Picture category. And then to be nominated for Writing and Directing I still pinching myself."</p><p>The recognition by the veteran black civil rights organization means greater visibility for black gay men and lesbians in the black community. Polk says, "I been watching the Image Awards my entire life! My grandparents watched that show. Will [Smith], Denzel [Washington] and Halle Berry win these things. And now, there just a fraction of a possibility that I, an openly gay black man, might have a chance to accept a major award like that in front of a live national TV audience. I don usually put that much focus on awards . but for us in our community, this would be big." fake oakleys </p>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen