Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
linyong0linyong14 Offline

06.02.2015 07:18
th four sa antworten

<P>Tony Romo chi hair straightener turnovers doom Dallas Cowboys in loss to New York Jets</P><P></P><P>Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (9) is sacked by chi flat iron New York Jets linebacker (Julio Cortez/AP )</P><P></P><P>After jumping out to an early lead against Rex Ryan and the New York Jets, the Dallas Cowboys failed to hold on to a 14 point fourth quarter advantage, ultimately conceding a Nick Folk 50 yard field goal that secured the Jets' winning margin. As Mark Maske reported:</P><P></P><P>The New York Jets' latest Super Bowl or bust season began in stirring fashion. Wide receiver Plaxico Burress had a touchdown catch as the Jets overcame a 14 point deficit in the fourth quarter , here Sunday night at MetLife Stadium.</P><P></P><P>"It's just amazing," Jets Coach Rex Ryan said. "It just doesn't get much better than this, especially the way we got it done."</P><P></P><P>The Jets scored the game's final 17 points after trailing, 24 10, early in the fourth quarter.</P><P></P><P>They again are talking unapologetically about their Super Bowl chances after losing the AFC title game in each of Ryan's first two seasons as their coach. Their great expectations seemed fully justified on this night, as they finally won it on a 50 yard field goal by kicker Nick Folk with 27 seconds remaining. Folk's decisive kick was set up by an interception by cornerback Darrelle Revis.</P><P></P><P>"We did escape," Revis said. "We did show heart and toughness and we fought back."</P><P></P><P>Burress had four catches for 72 yards, including a 26 yard touchdown in the fourth quarter, in his regular season debut for the Jets after the former Super Bowl standout for the New York Giants served nearly two years in prison on a weapon charge.</P><P></P><P>"I was just telling myself to be patient," Burress said. "I didn't have any catches in the first half but I've been in games like this in my career. Being down 14 points in the fourth quarter on opening night and rising to the occasion, it shows a lot about our team."</P><P></P><P>The Jets scored on a blocked punt to tie the game at 24. Their quarterback, Mark Sanchez, threw for 335 yards and had a first half touchdown pass to tight end Dustin Keller. But Sanchez also threw an interception that set up a Cowboys touchdown and lost a fumble.</P><P></P><P>The Cowboys lost their first season opener with Jason Garrett as their coach. Quarterback Tony Romo threw for 342 yards and had a pair of touchdown passes, one to wide receiver Dez Bryant and the other to wideout Miles Austin. Tailback Felix Jones ran for a touchdown. But Romo had a key fumble and threw the interception to Revis that led to the winning field chi hair products goal.</P><P></P><P>"We just let it slip away," Austin said. "You can't do that. You have to play better from beginning to end. We have to finish better."</P><P></P><P>Tony Romo's two fourth quarter turnovers put the quarterback in the limelight in chi flat iron website all the wrong ways as the Cowboys and coach Jas Garrett looked to set a new tone in Dallas. As Cindy Boren explained:</P><P></P><P>Things were going nicely for the Dallas Cowboys and then Tony Romo happened.</P><P></P><P>After managing the game well for most of the Cowboys' opener against the New York Jets, Romo committed two turnovers as the Jets rallied in the fourth quarter for a 27 24 victory Sunday night. Romo's pass, lofted toward Dez Bryant, was intercepted by Darrelle Revis. Nick Folk's 50 yard field goal with 32 seconds left gave the Jets the win.</P><P></P><P>"We win that football game if I don't do what I did," Romo said. "It's hard to swallow."</P><P></P><P>Romo snatched the headlines from Rob Ryan, whose defense got the better of brother Rex's Jets for most of the game and finished with four sacks, an interception and two forced fumbles. Afterward, Rob Ryan was furious.</P><P></P><P>The stage for Sunday night's game could not have been larger for a season opener, and the players and coaches alike felt the pressures of playing on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in New York. As AP reported:</P><P></P><P>An emotionally charged day for the Jets ended with an unlikely comeback as Nick Folk kicked a 50 yard field goal with 27 seconds left, giving them a 27 24 victory in the final game of the NFL's first full Sunday with the commemoration of the 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks as a backdrop.</P><P></P><P>"It was a draining game," said Ryan, wearing an FDNY cap. "I am just so proud we were able to pull this thing out, for the town, as well. I probably even feel better about that than I do for our football team."</P><P></P><P>Ryan wanted this one badly, and he said early last week that he felt more pressure to win this game than perhaps any other he has coached. And, it wasn't only the fact it was the home opener: He also wanted to beat his twin brother Rob, Dallas' defensive coordinator, with their father Buddy in the crowd.</P><P></P><P>With pregame and halftime ceremonies honoring those affected by the attacks, the Jets felt they were taking on the role of "America's Team" against the Cowboys in front of a national television audience.</P><P></P><P>"Oh my goodness, exciting," Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson said. "It was rocking. I felt like I was at a concert, but we were on stage. It felt great tonight. You could feel the energy in the building, and that was a tribute to the fans."</P>

n the first »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen