Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 8 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
wdsfet jhg Offline

03.02.2015 08:10
But for all of these discoveries that eventually led somewhere, antworten

<P> there are thousands of dead ends. And even the amazing discovery is but a glimmer of a first step on a long path to an actual treatment.Every medical substance ever discovered is a game of proper dosing, and proper cheap jerseys delivery method, and proper formulation, and tweaking of chemical structure. To tease out some sort of benefit that is superior to the inevitable downside. And it is a game of years and decades of hard work, that might not go anywhere.Isn that the exact reason why posts like this are valuable? I mean these may not be earth shattering findings, and it entirely possible that this will be another dead end, but frankly I don think that matters. wholesale jerseys Every bit of research helps us gain a clearer image of our world, and I think that great. Besides, this is a neutrally worded news release covering the findings of a new study, not some cheap nfl jerseys linkbait article full of faulty inferences and shitty analogies. Personally, I thought it cheap nfl jerseys gave a decently brief overview of the relevant science without getting into TL;DR territory. Besides, I seriously doubt that the "science illiterate" would find it remotely interesting in it current form.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen