For a brief description of this ranking system, see the introduction included in the Week One Rankings. The Houston Texans continue to roll with the Atlanta Falcons and Arizona Cardinals right behind, and early favorites New England and San Francisco have big bouncebacks from their earlier stumbles.
2. Denver Broncos (+11.5 points). The Broncos remind Oakland who they are with a lopsided victory over them. The Patriots will meet up with the Broncos next week in a meeting of this week's two most surging teams. One has to think that the Patriots will not get upset at home twice in a row, but Peyton knows the Patriots well.
3. San Francisco 49ers (+10.0 points). The 49ers gain back Cheap Nike Jerseys the ground they lost by losing to the Vikings with a thorough dismantling of the Jets. They go back home to face the Bills, and they probably learned against the Vikings that they need to take every opponent seriously.
1. New York Jets ( 13.7 points). Terrible. This Jets team is a mess that goes beyond the Sanchez Tebow soap opera. The Jets are this year's train wreck.
2. Buffalo Bills ( 10.3 points). To say that the Bills did not match up well against the Patriots last week would be an understatement. However, there is still hope for this Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap team to make the playoffs if they can pull themselves together.
3. Dallas Cowboys ( 9.9 points). Looking every bit like a team on the decline, the Cowboys are corralled by the Bears, who are not exactly known for having blowout victories. There is a lot of football left to play, and the Cowboys have a bye week coming up to regroup.