Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
fv1ertgv5 Offline

02.02.2015 06:09
there will be some hard antworten

Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Patterns

Free Printable Pumpkin Carving Stencils and Patterns Tools and TipsCarving pumpkins is a Halloween holiday tradition that has been around for many years. Jack o' lanterns were originally used by believers of the supernatural to welcome lost loved ones but were also used in daunting not so welcomed visitors. These carved pumpkins, gords and even sometimes turnips were placed on porches holding burning pieces of coal to light up the night.

Since then the whole ritual has shed its religous undertones and has became a great holiday tradition for anyone young and old to participate. I will show you not only where to find free printable and downloadable stencils and patterns but, show you where to find the tools to complete the perfect Jack o' lantern.

Tips For Your Jack Randall Cobb Super Bowl Jersey o' LanternThroughout this article you will find tips on carving and maintaining your Jack o' lantern. Be sure to check them out so you are able to not only carve your pumpkin but keep it fresh even after Halloween night. Your pumpkin will thank you.

Jack o' Lantern Carving Stencils and PatternsI scoured the web and came up with the best places to find free printable and http://www.packersauthenticofficialshop.com/JULIUS_PEPPERS_SUPER_BOWL_JERSEY.html downloadable patterns and stencils for your pumpkin carving needs. In hopes that you will be the proud owner of the best Jack o' lantern on the block.

Along with printable and downloadable patterns for carving your pumpkin I have also include some videos of some cool pumpkin carvings and tips for carving your Jack o' lantern as well. So enjoy good luck and HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Pumpkin Carving ToolsThe best place to start would of course be with the tools. You maybe a dad, a mom or a big brother or you maybe that guy looking to enter a pumpkin in the annual county fall fest. In any case you want to start with the best tools for completing your jack o' lantern. Now that we have that settled lets move on.

Tools for Carving Your Pumpkin

Depending on how you want your pumpkin to look is completely up to you. This is why I have provided a wide range of carving tools from Amazon. You may have a simple project or you might have a big and tedious project ahead John Kuhn Super Bowl Jersey of you. Some projects may simply call for manual pumpkin carving tools while others will call for dremel style tools for completing your project.

Choosing a PumpkinChoosing a pumpkin is a critical part of completing your Jack o' lantern project. If you choose one to small your pattern may not fit. If you choose one that's to big it may overwhelm your pattern or stencil. So I recommend that before you choose a pumpkin you pick your pattern first. This way you know you have picked the perfect pumpkin.

When you're looking for that perfect pumpkin make sure you find one that meets your projects needs. You should find one that is evenly colored and well rounded. Having an evenly colored pumpkin will help make your pattern stand out and a well rounded pumpkin will make it much easier to attach your stencil.

Also make sure that your pumpkin hasn't prematurely rotten. Having a pumpkin that has the slightest bit of mold may speed the process of aging in your pumpkin and John Kuhn Super Bowl XLIX Jersey also may spread to other parts of your pumpkin. This is a bad thing and should be avoided at all cost. Now you have the perfect pumpkin for your Jack o' lantern.

Tip For Your Halloween PartyIf you are preparing your Jack o' lantern for a Halloween party don't discard the guts. You can use them for a fun Halloween game.

Take the guts from your pumpkin and place them in a bowl. Get a can of olives and a can over stewed tomatoes and place those in two separate bowls. Then dim the lights and tell a spooky story and pass the bowl around and tell your guest that the bowls are filled with the insides of a monkey or some other small animal.

Pumpkin Guts = The guts of a monkey

Olives = Monkey eyeballs

Stewed Tomatoes = Brains of a monkey

Tools and TipsLike the video above shows I like to start by cutting the bottom out of my pumpkin. This not only helps to remove most of the guts and seeds, but also allows for a flat surface for your pumpkin to rest. If you are going to cut out the bottom of your pumpkin be sure to cut a hole out near the top so that the hot air from your candle can escape think of it as a chimney. This will help keep your pumpkin from becoming scorched.

Another great thing about this method of cleaning out your pumpkin it will allow for you to make it kid www.packersauthenticofficialshop.com/DAVANTE_ADAMS_SUPER_BOWL_JERSEY.html and pet friendly.

Instead of using a traditional candle. You can use an LED push light. It will Light your pumpkin just the same as and if not better than a candle. You will now have a safe and spooky pumpkin without the worry of harming your children and pets.

If you plan to use a LED light instead of a candle another good tip to make your pumpkin stand out and be more attractive to the eye you can buy a sheer piece of black fabric to place inside the pumpkin on the back of your carving. You can use push pins to attach the fabric without damaging your pumpkin and this will pull the fabric tight against your carving. Make sure the fabric is sheer so that the light from your LED will still show through.

Tip For Your Jack o' LanternHave you ever carved a pumpkin a week before Halloween and by the time Halloween night roles around that youthful smile that you carved in your pumpkin a week ago has turned into gloomy sagging frown? Well I know a secret that may keep your pumpkin more youthful and radiant than that of your neighbors.

When you have finished carving your pumpkin take some petroleum jelly Randall Cobb Super Bowl XLIX Jersey (Vaseline) and spread it over every cut surface of your pumpkin. I'm sure there will be some hard to reach places. These spots can be covered by dabbing a Q tip or even a toothpick in the Vaseline and rubbing it on your pumpkins carved surfaces.

Now that you have a remedy to your pumpkins aging problem the neighbors bright orange Jack o' lantern will turn green with envy.

Free Printable and Downloadable Pumpkin Carving Stencils and PatternsThere are a few different places to find free stencils and patterns for your pumpkin. The one that's right for you is of course once again completely up to you. You should have no problem finding something that's right for you, but in case you don't I have provided you with some options from Amazon.

Better Homes and Gardens This site has 38 free printable stencils it includes a crow, a spider and a flying witch among a host of others. Registration Required

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen