Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 DVD
duncan294 Offline

31.01.2015 08:18
Man pulled from Root River dies Sunday antworten

Man pulled from Root River dies Sunday

INDIANAPOLIS Drivers always say there's something magical about Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and the opportunity for NASCAR to race there opChiefs, running back Jamaal Charles reach dealBaseball roundupPospisil advances to Atlanta Open quarterfinalsThreat waiting for offense to find top gearBaseball notesMotorsports glanceRAYMOND The man who was pulled from the Root River on Saturday night after he fell out of a boat died Sunday afternoon, according to http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialshop.com/RUSSELL_WILSON_SUPER_BOWL_JERSEY.html Racine County Medical Examiner Michael Payne.

He has been identified as 24 year old Robert L. Walters, of Oak Creek, Payne said. Saturday.

Raymond resident Lorine Hartung said her family was eating dinner at the time when someone started pounding on their door.

"The boy was yelling his friend had fallen in the river," she said. "I grabbed my phone and called 911."

Her husband, Lawrence, said, "We did what we could."

He grabbed a boat along with the friend and a Bobby Wagner Super Bowl Jersey sheriff's deputy and while out in the water they were able to locate the man's foot and pull him out of the water, he said.

Normally the river by http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialshop.com/MARSHAWN_LYNCH_SUPER_BOWL_JERSEY.html their house is only two to three feet deep, but Lawrence Hartung said he couldn't touch the bottom of the river with his oar and guessed the river was about six feet deep.

A deputy tried to revitalize Walters with a defibrillator, but it was unsuccessful. Then rescue crews that responded kept trying CPR. "They never stopped doing CPR. They kept rotating," Lorine Kam Chancellor Super Bowl 49 Jersey Hartung said. "They never did stop."

Raymond Fire and Rescue crews transported Walters to Aurora St Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee on Saturday night, where he was pronounced dead Sunday afternoon. He is being sent patriotsofficialnflauthentic.com/TOM_BRADY_SUPER_BOWL_JERSEY.html to Milwaukee County for an autopsy to determine the cause of death, Payne said.

"I Richard Sherman Super Bowl XLIX Jersey cried until 2 o'clock this morning," Lorine Hartung said Sunday even before hearing Walters had died. "I cannot imagine what his mom is going through.".

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen