Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
duncan294 Offline

31.01.2015 08:15
Abortion doctor charged antworten

Abortion doctor charged chi flat iron official website with rape to appear in chi flat irons court

A well known Charlotte abortion doctor was out of jail Thursday night.Chris Cantu, a neighbor, said, "Maybe around 10 o'clock or so, I could see four different police cars and they were there for a minimum of at least 90 minutes."Neighbors were surprised about the charges and said they never noticed anything unusual there, aside from occasional protesters."Because of the nature of work he does have protesters that come," Cantu said. "They come, I would say, semi annually."Virmani is a doctor at the southeast Charlotte abortion clinic and it is often the site of protests.Neighbors hope the incident doesn't bring more protesters to their otherwise quiet street."He's been a valued member of the neighborhood," Cantu said. "Let's hope it's not true but at this point, I guess we have to let the legal process go through and chi hair dryer see what happens."Channel 9 called the abortion clinic but employees wouldn't say if Virmani is still working while under chi hair straighteners investigation.Virmini is expected to appear in court Friday and he has a clear and active license with the Health Department.From Our News PartnersPhotos: Meg Ryan's former San Francisco Victorian for saleFormer telemarketer reveals how to stop sales calls for goodPhotos: Jennifer Lopez turns 45; see her through the yearsGiant flying bug with fangs discovered in ChinaWATCH: Kayaker's incredibly close encounter with humpback whaleWatercooler: Web Exclusive ContentAir Algerie plane disappears from radarFAA lifts ban on US flights to Tel Aviv airport9 Investigates: CATS bus fightsWATCH: Kayaker's incredibly close encounter with humpback whaleIMAGES: Fire crews respond to major fire on N.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen