Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
wuxiang Offline

31.01.2015 06:52
Michelle Obama's Tracy antworten

<p>Michelle Obama's Tracy Reese Dress At 'Let Freedom Ring' Event Can Be Yours PHOTOS chi flat iron official website </p><p>The first lady joined her husband for the "Let Freedom Ring" ceremony commemorating the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom. Naturally, Obama chose Reese, one of her goto designers, to outfit her for the historical event. If not, just be thankful it's available at all, since Mrs. O's Tracy Reese frock for last year's Democratic National Convention was originally bespoke. Reese did eventually release the look for sale, though.</p><p>HuffPost High School welcomes a lively, thoughtful debate in the comment section.</p><p>Post CommentTo reply to a Comment: chi hair dryer </p><p>Click "Reply" at the bottom of the comment; after being approved your comment will appear directly underneath the comment you replied to. chi hair straightener </p><p>I am of an age where I only make the occasional foray over to the fashion section. I find it the haters' responses to be interesting and somewhat amusing. What attire would they deem to be appropriate for a first lady. Being "of an age" and possessing a fairly accurate memory those who are so fond of the Reagan administration might want to check out his lady's spending habits. chi flat irons </p>

«« Michelle Wie
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen