Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 25 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
wuxiang Offline

31.01.2015 06:51
Minnesota Wild prospect Mikael antworten

<p>Minnesota Wild prospect Mikael Granlund would wait out lockout with Aeros Replica Handbags </p><p>Oct 3:Charley Walters: 2013 Minnesota Twins can win division, team president saysOct 1:Charley Walters: NFL official Tom Barnes retires after 513 games, 26 seasonsSep 29:Charley Walters: Jerome Simpson's first Minnesota Vikings game a freebieSep 28:Shooter Now: Twins players show their appreciation this weekendSep 27:Charley Walters: NFL referee Tom Barnes says of settlement, 'the officials won'Sep 26:Charley Walters: Minnesota Vikings' Christian Ponder 'an allstar quarterback right now'Sep 25:Charley Walters: Percy Harvin would get Chad Greenway's MVP voteSep 24:Charley Walters: Gophers football team no longer 'shameful,' Bob Stein saysSep 22:Charley Walters: Minnesota Vikings WR Jerome Simpson eager to play after threegame suspensionSep 21:Charley Walters: Vikings expect to name stadium architect in couple of weeksSep 20:Charley Walters: Vikings' Adrian Peterson says 'the leg is getting stronger'Sep 19:Charley Walters: Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor expands succession plan to three prospectsSep 18:Charley Walters: Minnesota Twins to make Cedar Rapids their new Class A affiliateSep 17:Shooter Now: Former Gophers QB Adam Weber rooting for Peyton Manning tonightSep 15:Charley Walters: To the Minnesota Vikings' Jared Allen, there's more to defense than sacksSep 14:Shooter Now: Vikings' Jerome Simpson suspended by his dog, tooSep 13:Charley Walters: St. Paul could be a player for Twins affiliateSep 12:Charley Walters: Twins' Bert Blyleven could make hall of fame twiceSep 11:Charley Walters: Vikings' Blair Walsh kicked 68yard field goal in campShooter Now: Vikings stadium might use some of Colts' featuresSep 8:Charley Walters: All eyes on Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson's kneeSep 7:Shooter Now: Jim Kaat's 36 should be next Twins number retiredSep 6:Charley Walters: Art Modell viewed as Cleveland 'city father'Shooter Now: Vikings' Paul Wiggin lauds exBrowns boss Art Modell (sorry, Cleveland)Sep 5:Charley Walters: Vikings' Jerome Simpson can only wait, watch during threegame suspensionShooter Now: Minnesota Vikings opener won't be blacked outSep 4:Shooter Now: ExViking Mike Mularkey's road to Jaguars began at ConcordiaAug 31:Shooter Now: Twins' Butera scouted by Blue Jays' ButeraAug 30:Charley Walters: Twins' Samuel Deduno's fastball 'unlike anything I've ever seen'Aug 29:Charley Walters: Target Field AllStar tickets won't be easy to getCharley Walters: Joe Mauer's dad wasn't surprised by waiver newsShooter Now: Minnesota Twins in 'breakeven mode' financially for 2012Shooter Now II: Joe Mauer's dad downplays waivers, 'but you never know'Aug 28:Shooter Now: Neil Armstrong told me about the moon, Frank Quilici saysAug 27:Charley Walters: Minnesota Timberwolves consider adding big manAug 25:Charley Walters: Mark Wilf upbeat on Minnesota Vikings' chancesAug 24:Shooter Now: Minnesota Twins in running for No. 2 draft pick againAug 23:Charley Walters: Vikings' Christian Ponder ascending, Sage Rosenfels saysAug 22:Charley Walters: Minnesota Vikings WR Jerome Simpson is an exciting new additionAug 21:Charley Walters: Augusta's new female members 'a change in the right direction,' Wheelock Whitney saysCharley Walters: Minnesota Twins' Pedro Florimon plays with 'intensity'Aug 18:Charley Walters: Vikings stadium could have partially retractable roofAlthough some foreign players could opt to play in Europe if there's an NHL lockout, the Wild prospect with the best chance to start the season in Minnesota, Mikael Granlund, plans to play for the Houston Aeros of the American Hockey League rather than remain in his homeland of Finland."There's basically nothing left to accomplish there," Granlund's agent, Todd Diamond, said of Finland, where last season his client earned 51 points in 45 games for IFK in Helsinki and was the country's ice hockey player of the year.Playing in Houston this season would mean a $67,500 salary for the 5foot10, 176pound Granlund, 20, plus a $90,000 bonus. Playing for the Wild would mean an $810,000 salary plus a $90,000 bonus for the heralded center, who was the Wild's top pick (No. 9 overall) in the 2010 entry draft."By playing in Houston, (Granlund) would be getting used to the American style of play and the size of the rink, which is larger in Europe," Diamond said. "If there is no (labor) agreement, he would be better off in Houston."As for the chances of a labor agreement before Sept. 15, the date NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman has said he would lock out players if there isn't a deal, Diamond said: "There's still time. These things aren't easy. And if there's a labor stoppage, maybe it wouldn't last too long."The Gophers men's basketball team would love to land any of the trio of juniors Tyus Jones of Apple Valley, Rashad Vaughn of Robbinsdale Cooper and Reid Travis of DeLaSalle, but the guy who could make it even more special for Minnesota is incoming 69 sophomore Alex Illikainen of Grand Rapids. The Gophers are in hot pursuit, but so is just about everybody else.The Green Bay Packers will win the Super Bowl after an 115 regularseason record, and the Vikings will miss the playoffs again with a 412 record, Sports Illustrated predicts.The Twins have become especially high on former firstround draft pick center fielder Aaron Hicks, 22, who is hitting .284 with 20 doubles, nine triples and 13 home runs at Class AA New Britain.Don't be surprised if former Gophers QB Adam Weber, cut by the Denver Broncos, returns to the team's practice squad for $5,700 a week.Meanwhile, the Packers cut exGophers running backs Duane Bennett and Jon Hoese.Former Twins backup catcher Sal Butera, whose son Drew is a Twins backup catcher, has been a major league scout for the Toronto Blue Jays for 20 years.Sal was in town scouting for Toronto during the fourgame series between the Twins and Seattle last week at Target Field.As he does for every player, Sal put together a scouting report on Drew."You put the name in, fill out the report on the player's talents, then you make comments," Sal said.Sal's report on Drew?"He's a good player, he's one of the better defensive catchers and his bat is a work in progress," Sal said.Drew Butera is batting .213 in 34 games for the Twins this season."I put my own comments in about where I think he needs to improve," Sal said.Sal, 59, said he can evaluate his son objectively."It's easy," he said. "It's different because it's not like he's 21, 22 anymore he's an established bigleaguer. This is his third year in the big leagues. He's 29 now."So I look at him in the role that he plays on his club, how that profiles for what we look for, and then I put in my report."The first time I did it, I was a little bit hesitant. I don't want to say I was negative, but I didn't grade him as high as I probably should have because I didn't want anybody to say he was (overrated) because of his dad. Open victory will be reunited with him Friday when the Chaska course celebrates its 50th anniversary.Uhoh: The New Hampshire football team that the Gophers will host Saturday won 3817 at Holy Cross in its opener. Minnesota sneaked by NevadaLas Vegas 3027 in triple overtime.Former Notre Dame and St. Thomas Academy running back Chuck Kelly was in Dublin, Ireland, on Saturday for the Irish's 5010 victory over Navy.The Timberwolves' Kevin Love will hold an instructional camp Sept. 2223 at Eden Prairie High.Former Bloomington Jefferson star Cole Aldrich of the Oklahoma City Thunder is to be in Johannesburg, South Africa, this weekend as a camp instructor for Basketball Without Borders Africa. Cheap Handbags </p>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen