Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
ildsj001 Offline

31.01.2015 02:18
Jessica Hawkins opens up about transition antworten

Jessica Hawkins opens up about transition

If you are wondering at this point in the story what Sgt. Jessica Hawkins looked like before her transition, you will have to remain curious. She asked that we not publish those photos for a reason:

you see a picture Wholesale Bags of Wil, you will always associate me as a man. I am trying to live my life as a normal everyday woman, she says.

Her life became a series of secrets intended to maintain normalcy:

known I was different than all the other boys since probably I was five or six Wholesale Sunglasses years old."

She wore girl's then women's clothes in private only, which her high school sweetheart and now wife of 23 Wholesale Handbags years says she thought was just a fetish:

in a million years would I think I was going to end up married to a woman."

Hawkins is Wholesale Cheap Sunglasses now receiving hormone replacement therapy, and says she will eventually undergo gender corrective surgery. And as the couple works hard to figure out how they land, Hawkins says she hopes for a life where the neighbors don balk, and where the community in which she served for 20 years embraces her.

"I would love to keep my marriage intact. Me and my wife, we are best friends," adds Hawkins, who feels she is finally being true to herself as well as to others.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen