Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
linyong0linyong10 Offline

31.01.2015 02:01
Portland Winterhawks antworten

<P>Husband went to search for wife who died in crash</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stacey Stoner, 29, died on her way to work at Graham Elementary School when she lost control of her car and hit a tree near the 4400 block of Middle Urbana Road.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Share your condolences for Stacey Stoner</P>
<P></P>
<P>Josh got a call from the school Wednesday morning that his wife had not come in to work yet, and he started to drive the route she took to school with their two kids, Lucas, 4, and Alaina, 2.</P>
<P></P>
<P>He pulled up to where the accident took place and yelled, "That's my wife's car. That's her car. Is she OK?"</P>
<P></P>
<P>Officers took him behind the car and told him the news his wife had died.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I lost my better half," Stoner chi flat irons said Thursday.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Josh and Stacey met in high school shortly after Stacey's brother, Steven Sherrock, died in a car accident in 1999.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Sherrock was 21 and driving home from work, lost control and ran into a utility pole on St. Paris Pike.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Josh comforted Stacey during the tough time of the loss of chi hair straighteners her brother.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stacey was the second child Karen and Gerry Sherrock lost to a head on collision.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"It is very hard to lose both of your children," Karen Sherrock said.</P>
<P></P>
<P>After Steven Sherrock's death, Josh Stoner said Karen Sherrock welcomed him into their family.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"She's taken me in as a son and will now be a big part of my life like never before," Josh Stoner said.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Karen Sherrock babysat the children on a daily basis when Stacey would go to teach preschool and Josh headed to work at Koenig Equipment.</P>
<P></P>
<P>When talking about Stacey, people agreed her life revolved around her kids, both her own and her students.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stoner said he had to get pumpkins she bought with her own money chi hair products to Graham Elementary for her class.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Stacey's mother said, "Her life revolved around her kids."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Brandy Spridgeon, the family's hair dresser and good friend of Stacey, said the two had become close over the last five years, raising their kids together.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Spridgeon's children are 4 and 6 and said they are like brothers and sisters with the Stoner children.</P>
<P></P>
<P>She spoke about Stoner's selflessness, noting that Stacey took care of her children for the entire summer for free so she would not chi flat iron website have to pay for childcare.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The two often planned family events together like going to movies or dinner. The two families had plans to go zip lining in Marysville on Sunday.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Josh Stoner said the two had discussed that, if anything ever happened to them, they would not want flowers at the funeral, but rather a donation to college fund for their children.</P>

He did some  »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen