Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
linyong0linyong10 Offline

31.01.2015 02:00
He did some antworten

<P>Harris shows off his power</P>
<P></P>
<P>The dreadlocks were a little longer, the chest a little thicker, but sure enough, that was Cliff Harris back patrolling the turf inside Oregon's Moshofsky Center on Thursday.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Harris joined former Oregon running back LaMichael James, quarterback Darron Thomas and 10 other veterans of the 2011 UO football team at the Mo for the Ducks' pro day workout for NFL staff scouting potential draft picks. Harris, of course, was the only player in attendance dismissed from the team last fall, red bottom shoes but he was happy to be back in familiar surroundings, seeing familiar faces.</P>
<P></P>
<P>At times like when Harris was visibly sick to his stomach late in the workout it didn't always appear so. The sickness might have been a symptom of Harris' adjustment to playing at a significantly heavier weight.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Upset stomach or not, Harris needed to forge on, as he tried to show scouts including Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis and Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz, among others that he's worth selecting in the draft, despite a shaky showing at the NFL Scouting Combine last month, not to mention his various off field transgressions the past few years.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"With my past, I have a lot to prove in general," Harris said. "Trying to show everybody that history won't repeat itself."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Harris said his interviews with NFL personnel have touched on his history of character concerns, as teams try "getting a feel for what type of person I am. It's been good."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Before Thursday's workout, Harris was weighed at 181 points by scouts. That's a significant boost from the 160 or so he played at for the Ducks.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"You take the good with the bad," he said. "You're more powerful, have top speed, but your quickness takes a fall."</P>
<P></P>
<P>There were no problems with quickness for James, not surprisingly. Hoping to improve on the 40 yard dash time of 4.45 seconds he recorded at the combine, James ran 4.41 according to a consensus scouts reached Thursday, after the 25 or so in attendance each timed him and then compared results.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Oregon running backs coach Gary Campbell, sharp with a stop watch after coordinating the Ducks' pro day for a number of years in the past, clocked James at 4.29 seconds and 4.36 seconds on James' two attempts, Campbell said.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I just wanted to run again; even if I didn't lower it, I'll probably never run a 40 again, so I just wanted to do it," James said. "I feel like I did great things at the combine, so coming here and just running was fun."</P>
<P></P>
<P>James said several scouts, including the Bengals' Lewis, indicated that he should relax and enjoy Thursday's workout, having shown them plenty at the combine and over his record setting UO career. He plans to do more of the same now that the bulk of his draft preparations are over, returning home to Texas to "be normal for awhile go hang out with my friends, eat some fried chicken, drink some sweet tea."</P>
<P></P>
<P>James has visits and workouts lined up with a few NFL teams, he said, but declined to identify them. He said he still intends to return to the university for the final term of course work he needs to finish his degree.</P>
<P></P>
<P>Besides the 40, James also caught passes Thursday from Thomas, as did former christian louboutin shoes replica UO receiver Lavasier Tuinei and tight end David Paulson. Thomas, who has much to prove after what analysts have called a questionable decision to leave Oregon early and then an inconsistent showing at the combine, performed well Thursday in the eyes of James.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"I think Darron threw the ball well," James said. "A lot of people sleep on Darron. Darron is the most competitive person I've ever been around and by far the toughest person I've ever been around. He did some great things."</P>
<P></P>
<P>Like James, Paulson improved his 40 yard dash time Thursday, which was his top goal after running 4.81 seconds at the combine. Paulson said he was timed between 4.66 christian louboutin replica and 4.71 seconds at pro day.</P>
<P></P>
<P>"Teams kind of see me as a 'move' guy, not exactly the traditional tight end, so I think running a better time's going to help me secure that red bottom shoes cheap role," Paulson said.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The other Ducks who worked out Thursday were offensive linemen Mark Asper and Darrion Weems, linebackers Josh Kaddu and Dewitt Stuckey, defensive backs Anthony Gildon and Eddie Pleasant, defensive ends Brandon Hanna and Terrell Turner and 2010 senior offensive lineman Bo Thran.</P>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen