Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
sixiang Offline

30.01.2015 08:49
Michael Corleone antworten

<p>Michael Corleone</p><p>Love Dwyane Wade.</p><p>Hate this "loyalty'' blather.</p><p>Wade shoveled this loyalty stuff with regard to his current and hometown teams. Among other things, Wade told Trib colleague Fred Mitchell that the Heat reward players, but he doesn't know about the Bulls.</p><p>"I see Michael Jordan is not there, Scottie Pippen is not there. You know, these guys are not a part," Wade said. "Things like that. So that is probably one of the biggest things for me, because I am a very loyal person." chi hair dryer </p><p>Jordan isn't here because he probably wanted to be given a piece of the team, the operative word being "given,'' and Pippen said Chairman Reinsdorf could "go to hell'' at one point. This after the Bulls made sure those guys made the most money they could, and really, that's what matters in the NBA: money, not loyalty.</p><p>Money is a for real. Loyalty is facade.</p><p>And Wade might have other reasons to talk up the loyalty facade. After all, he's trying to lure LeBron James to South Beach the way the Bulls are trying to get him here. In fact, Wade said he and other free agents have discussed who's going where and with whom, but said they did so "prematurely'' and now plan to sit down and figure it out for real, which sounds like the scene from "Godfather II'' when Hyman Roth is dividing up Cuba. chi flat iron </p><p>And just like Roth and Michael Corleone, Wade, James and the rest of the free agents are following the money. This is the business they've chosen. Not sure you care, but the bosses apparently do, so here you go: chi flat irons </p><p>I've covered sports for more than 30 years in print, on radio and now in cyberspace. Olympic hockey team wrote the greatest sports story ever. Ever. chi hair straightener </p>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen