Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daicowboysliu Offline

01.08.2014 04:19
Changes are a boon antworten

Changes are a boon for 'Petros Money'

ML'S MEDIA MUSINGS It's not surprising that ESPN and TNT have dropped previously scheduled Lakers appearances on their networks. The Lakers aren't championship contenders in their current state, and they lack star power and firepower without the injured Kobe Bryant. The Jan. 8 (Houston) and Jan. 20 (Chicago) games can be seen locally on Time Warner Cable SportsNet.

Kudos to ESPN for its Johhny Manziel centric coverage of the Chick fil A Bowl. By dedicating cameras to Manziel, the broadcast was able to capture the Texas A quarterback's fiery sideline demeanor and the way his teammates respond to him aspects of his makeup that often get overlooked amid his off the field shenanigans.

I've always believed Charles Barkley could talk intelligently and entertainingly about any sport or subject, and he proved it by breaking down the NFL playoffs on this week's "Rich Eisen Podcast." It's unclear whether TNT will keep the NBA beyond 2016. If it doesn't, Barkley will have a long list of suitors. He's a truly unique personality.

MICHAEL LEV

CHECK OUT OUR SPORTS COLUMNISTSFor a limited time, enjoy the Register's sports columnists' latest columns (starting with those published Sept. Simers

Jeff Miller

Marcia C. Smith

Steve Fryer

Michael Lev www.officialauthenticbills.com/authentic-cyrus-kouandjio-jersey.html

Fox Sports Radio announced significant lineup Cyrus Kouandjio Womens Jersey changes last week. What's the upshot for local listeners of KLAC/570? Let's break it down into good news and bad news.

First, the good: "The Petros Money Show," featuring co hosts Petros Papadakis and Matt "Money" Smith, will be strictly local and won't be pre empted by Dodgers games. and national from 4 7. It was always, as Smith put it, "just kind of weird."

"For us, it was sort of this tap dance," Smith said by phone this week. (market) is so much more important than anything else, but we were still a national show and had to recognize that.

"When you Sammy Watkins Womens Jersey have an anchor on your radio station like the Los Angeles Dodgers, you have to be local in afternoon drive," Martin said. "We're very excited about this. It was my best Christmas present of the year."

Martin said PMS also will have a "flex" capability that will prevent it from being bumped by Dodgers games. Pacific Time, PMS would air at noon. slot, which no longer will feature Steve Hartman and Pat O'Brien. Hartman's departure is the bad news. radio since officialauthenticbills.com/authentic-sammy-watkins-jersey.html 1989, Hartman no longer will have a Monday Friday show as of next week.

"I've been fortunate over the years to have had some good bosses who stuck with me," Hartman said. "I've had peers who've been fired, hired, fired, hired, fired.

"I've had this insane, continuous run. I'm hoping that'll continue."

Hartman who also endured the awkwardness of trying to satisfy two audiences while cycling through multiple co hosts said he's exploring other opportunities.

You can still see him on TV (KTLA/5, Time Warner Cable SportsNet) and hear him filling in on Fox Sports Radio (he has "a couple months" left on his contract), but his primary goal is to return to local radio.

"Whatever's going on locally is going to trump everything else," Hartman said. His role will expand in August, when he'll be one of the analysts on "SEC Nation," the new SEC Network's traveling pregame show.

Tebow is enormously popular. The question is whether he'll criticize coaches and players when it's called for. He addressed that topic during a conference call this week.

"I would love to continue to be someone who's positive, but also be someone that is objective," Tebow said. "I've never had a hard time saying what I believed or standing up for something, and hopefully I can continue to be that same person as an analyst and share what I believe about players, about teams, about games."

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen