Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daicowboyser Offline

24.07.2014 03:24
Bears at Redskins antworten

Bears at Redskins

"I suffer from, like, when the weather is bad I have SAD or whatever; so seasonal whatever (seasonal affective disorder). Well, I suffer from weather depression basically, so I just say I'm solar powered. So if the sun's not out, I'm the first person that everybody comes to like, ''Hey, the sun's not out. No demons today. Make sure you find some kind of sunlight somewhere to go ahead and practice,' you know, because I'm solar powered." Bears TE Martellus Bennett

by Chicago Tribune www.officialbuccaneersnflauthentic.com/authentic-akeem-spence-jersey.html Sports 10/20/2013 3:26:41 PM

The Bears have released their inactive list for Sunday's game against the Redskins at FedEx Field and as expected, cornerback Charles Tillman, tight end Martellus Bennett and defensive tackle Stephen Paea will all be active and in action this afternoon.

Tillman and Bennett were both listed as questionable on the Bears' injury report with knee injuries. Paea, www.officialbuccaneersnflauthentic.com/authentic-charles-sims-jersey.html who missed the team's last two games with a toe issue, will be back in the mix today as well. Wilson, running back Michael Ford, defensive tackle Christian Tupou, offensive linemen James Brown and Jonathan Scott, tight end Steve Maneri and defensive lineman Cornelius Washington.

Although the Redskins come in with a disappointing 1 4 record, their offense has shown flashes of

improvement that correspond with the improving health of multi Authentic Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey talented quarterback Robert Griffin III.

The once vaunted Bears defense has relied on its extraordinary takeaway ability to help forge a 4 2 record in the NFC North. The Bears are tied for second in the NFL with 17 takeaways and have scored four defensive touchdowns. But overall, the Bears defense Authentic Charles Sims Jersey ranks 23rd against the pass and 12th against the run.

The Redskins figure to test the Bears run defense with 5 10, 218 pound Alfred Morris. Bears coach Marc Trestman respects the sixth round draft pick out of Florida Atlantic who rushed for 1,613 yards and 13 touchdowns last year as a rookie. This year he's 11th in the NFL with 377 rushing and three TDs.

Stay with us for game updates, tweets from the Bears beat and around the NFL, photos, video and more.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen