Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
dairamsauliu Offline

10.07.2014 09:44
Dexter Manley calls antworten

Dexter Manley calls Troy Aikman a 'queer' on WTOP

Sunday Redskins game against Denver was admittedly not their finest hour. But when game analyst Aikman was called the gay slur on WTOP by Manley, it unleashed a social media firestorm.

During an appearance www.vikingsofficialonlineshop.com/Anthony_Barr_Jersey_Vikings on WTOP's morning show with Mike Moss and Bruce Alan, discussion of Washington's 45 21 loss to the Denver Broncos turned to the fact that Aikman, who won three Super Bowls with the rival Dallas Cowboys, was one of the commentators on the television broadcast.

"We were shocked, amazed at his comment," said WTOP VP and General Manager, Joel Oxley. "WTOP does not condone comments like that in any way, and we apologize to anyone who was offended by his comments."

Earlier in the interview, after forgetting Kyle Shanahan name, Manley mentioned his 2006 brain surgery, which he said left him disoriented.

Area fans are saying the name calling is inappropriate and wrong.

"I think he www.vikingsofficialonlineshop.com/Teddy_Bridgewater_Jersey_Vikings should never say anything like that. resident Robin Harris.

"Yeah, I think it's over the line," said Vikings Anthony Barr Jersey John Clayton from Maryland.

"Troy Aikman is a good guy for Dexter to say that, he just wasn't thinking," said Mark Rittenberg, Bethesda resident.

Dubbed the "Secretary of Defense," Manley won two Super Bowl titles with the Redskins during his 9 year career with the franchise. When reached by phone, Manley expressed remorse for his comment to ABC7.

"I put my foot in my mouth and I greatly, deeply apologize," Manley said. Vikings Teddy Bridgewater Jersey

Almost immediately after Manley's appearance, WTOP's vice president of news, Jim Farley, tweeted that the former player would not be welcome back on the radio station again.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen