Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Bilder
dengdai Offline

09.07.2014 04:41
I just dont know who I have to believe anymore antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. cheap jerseys . -- The Dallas Mavericks have struggled at times this season to close out. They didnt let that happen against the Memphis Grizzlies. Dirk Nowitzki scored 26 points, Brandan Wright added 17 and the Mavericks used a second-half surge to grab a 110-96 victory over Memphis on Wednesday night. "Weve obviously had a little trouble sometimes finishing games with leads, especially on the road," said Nowitzki, who was 10 of 14 from the field, including 3 of 4 from beyond the arc. "Teams are putting pressure on us and really getting into us, and we havent really responded well to that. But (against the Grizzlies) I thought we were solid." Samuel Dalembert and Monta Ellis had 14 points apiece and Dalembert added 10 rebounds. Vince Carter had 13 points and seven assists to help the Mavericks win their third straight game. Zach Randolph scored 25 points for Memphis, while Courtney Lee finished with 22. James Johnson added 17 and Nick Calathes scored 16 starting his third game in place of injured starting point guard Mike Conley. Dallas began its rally in the closing minutes of the third quarter and carried it into the fourth, eventually leading by as many as 17. The Mavericks are eighth in the Western Conference, two games ahead of the Grizzlies for the last playoff spot. Dallas also assured itself of winning the season series with its third win over Memphis this season. "If we would have won it, we would still be able to make the playoffs. If we lose, it doesnt change anything," said Memphis centre Marc Gasol, who had 12 points. "We have a lot of games left. . Of course, we would like to win every game, but if you lose, you move on. If you win, you move on. Theres no other way around it." The Mavericks dominated the paint, holding a 56-32 advantage in points and 35-32 edge on the glass. "To get 40, 50 points in the paint on them is impressive," Nowitzki said. "It means we were driving the ball and sharing. . Anytime we hold our own on the boards with this team and almost double them on points in the paint, thats a fantastic job for us." Memphis led 55-52 at halftime after having a basket taken away by a clock malfunction at the end of the half. Ellis scored with 10.1 seconds left, and on the ensuing Memphis possession Johnson appeared to hit a layup with less than a second left. But the clock didnt start properly following Ellis basket, and officials ruled that if it had, Johnson would not have gotten the shot off in time. "In the first half, we didnt defend very well," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "We knew we were going to play better in the second half." The Mavericks took their first lead of the game on a 3-pointer by Nowitzki early in the third period, but then the game settled into poor shooting on both sides. The result was a quarter with six ties and three lead changes. Dallas broke a 71-all tie by closing the period with a 7-1 push for a 78-72 lead. That started a 14-3 Mavericks rally spanning the quarters. When Wright converted a 3-point play with 8:27 left, Dallas had stretched the lead to 14 points. The Mavericks 110 points snapped a Memphis string of seven games during which the Grizzlies had not allowed an opponent to surpass 90 points. "They always have five guys on the floor that you have to guard, and they can all shoot," Memphis coach Dave Joerger said. "I did a poor job at getting us ready against the multiple action pick-and-rolls that they ran. "Defensively, we were awful." NOTES: It took 7 minutes after the teams left the floor at halftime for officials to review the final play before disallowing Johnsons basket. ... Mavericks F Shawn Marion returned after missing two games with shoulder and rib contusions and had eight points. ... Calathes, who hadnt committed a turnover in the last two games starting for Conley, had six turnovers. ... Nowitzki has five straight games with at least 23 points. cheap jerseys free shipping . The owner of a record 17 Grand Slam titles did recently complain about a bad back, however. Federer, who turns 32 next Thursday, made the unusual move of participating in a pair of minor clay-court tournaments in the period between playing on Wimbledons grass and shifting to the North American summer hard-court season. cheap jerseys from china . Millers goal on a penalty kick in the 58th minute gave the Whitecaps a 2-1 victory over the Houston Dynamo on Saturday.PARIS -- In his first match since returning from a four-month ban following a failed doping test, Marin Cilic beat Dutch qualifier Igor Sijsling 5-7, 6-1, 6-4 Monday to reach the second round of the Paris Masters. The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. "Everybody knows it was like honest mistakes, and it can happen to really anyone. Im of course definitely against doping, against the players who are cheating, and I would say that there should be some more seminars for the players to be more aware about these things that can happen." Cilic tested positive for a banned stimulant in May but claimed he ingested it inadvertently through a glucose tablet bought at a pharmacy. The International Tennis Federation found traces of nikethamide in Cilics urine sample from a tournament in Munich, where he lost in the second round to fellow Croatian Ivan Dodig. Nikethamide is prohibited in competition but can be used out of competition. Cilic said he had taken the tablets five days before his match. When notified in June by the ITF of the positive test, Cilic accepted a provisional suspension and withdrew from a second-round match at Wimbledon, citing a knee injury. Cilic reached a career-high No. 9 ranking in February 2010. His ranking has dropped to 41st from 12th at Wimbledon. In September, the ITF hit Cilic with a nine-month ban back-dated to May 1. "I would definitely say it was the worst time of my life to experience this as a player," Cilic said. "It was extremely difficult situations where people were even calling me a doping player and a cheater." The governing bodys anti-doping tribunal later said Cilic hid behind the excuse of aa knee injury to withdraw from his second-round match against Kenny de Schepper at Wimbledon and avoid negative publicity after failing a doping test.dddddddddddd "My lawyers were put under pressure at that time and told me I have to pull out," Cilic said on Monday. Cilic challenged his suspension at the Court of Arbitration for Sport and sought to prove he was not a cheat while the ITF appealed the verdict of its own independent tribunal and requested a two-year ban. Last Friday, the court reduced Cilics suspension from nine to four months, allowing him to compete at the Paris Masters. "I just dont know who I have to believe anymore. I feel like everybody lies, even the institutions," Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga said Monday. "I feel like even those who are testing us dont always say the truth." Also Monday, Kei Nishikori of Japan and Spaniards Feliciano Lopez and Fernando Verdasco won their first-round matches. Nishikori saved all four break points he faced in his 6-4, 6-2 win over Julien Benneteau of France. Lopez outlasted Bernard Tomic of Australia 6-4, 6-7 (4), 7-6 (1). Lopez failed to serve out the match at 5-4 in the second set but clinched the match in the third when he won the last six points of the tiebreaker. Verdasco edged Ernests Gulbis of Latvia 7-6 (3), 7-6 (5) despite blowing a 3-0 lead in the second set and converting only one of 11 break points. Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany, Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic, and qualifiers Robin Haase, Santiago Giraldo and Pierre-Hugues Herbert also advanced. Kohlschreiber beat Andreas Seppi of Italy 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, Rosol beat Jeremy Chardy of France 6-3, 6-4, Haase of the Netherlands defeated Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan 7-6 (8), 6-3, Giraldo of Colombia had a 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 win over French wildcard entry Adrian Mannarino and Herbert cruised past fellow Frenchman Benoit Paire 6-2, 6-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen