Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
dairamsausi Offline

07.07.2014 03:33
Thursday Night Football antworten

Thursday Night Football

The Colts remain in top spot in the AFC South with a 6 3 record, but they fell do Anthony Barr Vikings Jersey a shocking 38 8 defeat by the St Louis Rams last week.

Tennessee will be looking to continue their pursuit of the Colts and a victory on Thursday Night Football will move them to 5 5, just one game behind Andrew Luck and Co.

Get in touch with your thoughts, comments or opinions throughout the night. The Colts were stunned at home in a 38 8 loss to St Louis on Sunday.

Any offense would miss a player like Reggie Wayne, but the rest of Indianapolis' unit has to step up and help the young quarterback. Trent Richardson in particular has been disappointing since his move from Cleveland.

Luck's been out and about warming up and looking relaxed.

Loosen up: Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck throws the ball during warm up

Under the lights: LP Field in Nashville prepares for the primetime clash Authentic Anthony Barr Jersey

On the box: NFL Network broadcast Vikings Teddy Bridgewater Jersey their pre game show from the sidelines at LP Field

Welcome to week 11. Kicking off another week of action in the NFL here on Thursday Night Football we have the Indianapolis Colts and Tennessee Titans.

It's an AFC South clash with a lot riding on it in Nashville. The Colts have stumbled since Reggie Wayne's injury and need a win tonight to reassert their play off credentials and extend their lead atop the division.

The Titans, meanwhile, will still be smarting from their defeat bu Jacksonville, but a win over the Colts will move them right back into the division race.

Kick off is around an hour away, so get in touch with your thoughts, comments or opinions.

ADRIAN DURHAM: Wilshere, Lukaku and Sterling make my best players so far this season, but who is No 1? And who joins Bassong and Nolan in my worst three?

MARTIN SAMUEL: What Anelka did was twice as bad as Suarez baiting Evra and Terry's abuse of Ferdinand a 16 match ban would not be too harsh

JAMIE REDKNAPP: Welbeck is resurgent http://www.vikingsofficialonlineshop.com/Teddy_Bridgewater_Jersey_Vikings United's secret weapon. Dzeko the super sub comes to the fore at City. and how Huddlestone is lighting up the Premier League

MAD DOG ON MONDAY: Rodgers was right to rant about Mason. Anelka celebration beggars belief. and why is it always the manager's fault?

NASSER HUSSAIN: The second innings capitulation is as bad as I've seen. it was completely unacceptable

MARTIN KEOWN: Aguero, Hazard and Jagielka make my team of the season so far, but who else is in the mix? And which boss should take charge of my all star XI?

ADEBAYO AKINFENWA: The gaffer let me out of my cage against Tranmere. I knew I'd score and finally get to show off my dance moves on the pitch!

EDGE OF THE BOX: Saturday wasn't just about Mrs Crouch's Strictly win. this Christmas, the World Darts Championships will provide all the entertainment and drama

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen