Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daidustinba Offline

16.06.2014 04:18
fun to play antworten

It's fun to play

(FootballStL) In his eight year NFL career Kellen Clemens has played in more than three games only twice. He been the definition of a career backup. That was suppose to be his role again this year with the Rams until Sam Bradford injured wholesale jerseys his knee. Clemens has started the last three games for the Rams, and figures to be at the controls through the rest of the season.

fun to play, said Clemens. don generally sign up just for practice. It cheap jerseys fun to be out there, but again, the circumstances aren what anybody wants because obviously Sam the man. But, I enjoying the opportunity.

He also enjoyed leading the Rams to a 38 8 victory over the Colts. Clemens had one of his best days ever as a pro. He threw for 247 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions.

think I getting more comfortable with each rep, both in practice and in games. Fortunately, we were able to get a win on Sunday. I said, I think, after the Seattle game, it all about wins and losses. That the only stat that matters to me at this point. I getting more comfortable with each week and hopefully we can continue to make plays and to be effective on offense. The other thing that I failed, I think, to give credit to after the game on Sunday is what a great job our defense did keeping the Colts backed up. And then, what a great job our special teams did giving us field position.

Clemens eagerness to spread credit around is one of the reasons he a popular guy in the Rams locker room. Jeff Fisher has praised him for his ability to be a strong leader despite his limited playing time. means a lot, said Clemens. no question about that. It means a lot to have him believe in me, and I think that this locker room believes in me. So, that certainly makes the transition easier for a guy in my position.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen