Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daidustinba Offline

16.06.2014 04:17
Understanding Motor antworten

Understanding Motor http://www.nflbroncosofficialstore.com/26_rahim_moore_jersey_cheap and Gearbox Design

It is essentially a measurement of how fast a Rahim Moore Jersey motor can get a job done.

Why Spend Time Choosing the Right Motor Matt Prater Jersey and Gearbox?

Choosing the correct combination of a motor and a gearbox for a given application is very important, both in the FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) and in actual engineering projects. Without appropriate motor gearbox combos, your team will find that your robot does not function as quickly and effectively as intended, and may have a tendency to burn out motors.

This tutorial will teach you the fundamentals of gearbox design and implementation. First, I will teach you about motor characteristics. Next, I will discuss how to choose a motor and gear ratio given application requirements. I will then provide information about choosing a http://www.nflbroncosofficialstore.com/5_matt_prater_jersey_cheap gearbox, followed by an overview of the motors and gearboxes available in FRC. Finally, I will demonstrate how to use what you learn in this tutorial in an example problem and point out extra tools and resources if you want to learn more.

This tutorial was made through the Autodesk FIRST High School Intern program.1 year agoReply

What is the difference between torque and stall torque when dealing with an electric motor? As I recall, the highest torque rating of an electric motor is it's stall torque. I thought separating them out was more a function of usable power in an IC engine rather than an electric motor. Or is that formula generic, it's been a dozen plus years since I've even had to look at that stuff.

«« fun to play
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen