Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
dengdai Offline

13.06.2014 08:58
we still have two more months to train antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. wholesale jerseys .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its very disrespectful and its appalling." One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." cheap nfl jerseys . The Canucks said that he would not return to the game. After playing 7:20 of the first period, Bieksa took just two shifts in the second period before going back to the Vancouver locker room. cheap jerseys . How much sleep do you get before a marathon broadcast like this? Sleep? What is this thing you speak of? [eyes slightly bugged out and twitching] In all honesty, Im a disciple of the James Duthie school of sleeping, which is to say.FUKUOKA, Japan -- Tessa Virtue of London, Ont., and Scott Moir of Ilderton, Ont., were edged out by Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White for top spot in record performances Saturday in ice dancing at the ISU Grand Prix Final. Davis and White, the current world champions, earned 191.35 points while Virtue and Moir, the Olympic champs, finished at 190.00. They are the two highest scores ever in the event. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third at 169.11. "We had a great skate," said Moir. "Weve been training so well and working so hard all season. We did our technical elements really well at this event. Well need to come out with more speed and more emotion heading into the Games and hopefully that can put us on top." Virtue agreed: "Were right on track. Our approaches are bang on. Its a process, we still have two more months to train before the Games and we need to trust that process that it will get us where we need to go." Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Waterloo, Ont., dropped from fourth to fifth overall after the free dance. "We know we can grow in both programs," said Weaver. "Were going to be fast at work at home and make sure everything is bigger and better and stronger for the Games." In pairs, Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany won the gold medal with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia second and Qing Pang and Jian Tong of China in third. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont. cheap jerseys from china. , and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., were fifth. Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto sixth. Both Canadian pairs had trouble with their side-by-side jumps and spins. "We needed to apply that same kind of feeling and attack we had in the short program yesterday (Friday)," said Radford, who set a personal score with Duhamel in Fridays performance.. "Its never easy to start off the program with a major mistake." "Well take our performances here and work on improving ourselves at home ," said Moore-Towers. "Despite the mistakes we kept fighting and didnt let things go." Also, Japanese skater Mao Asada won the Grand Prix Final despite failing to land two triple axels early in her free program. Asada was first after the short program and overcame a fall on her opening triple axel and an under-rotation of the triple axel on her second combination jump to finish with 204.02 points. Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia was second with 192.07 points followed by Ashley Wagner of the United States with 187.61. "It was my first time to do two triple axels in the long program," Asada said. "I felt I needed to challenge myself so thats why I had two triple axels." Asadas failure to complete the jump could jeopardize her chances of beating rival Kim Yu-na of South Korea at the Sochi Olympics. She also under-rotated a pair of double loops in Saturdays routine. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen