Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daidustinsan Offline

31.05.2014 02:56
relationship music mp3 antworten

relationship music mp3

I recently found out that an ex I had been concerned about and mildly pining for turned out to be a slut. It hit me hard, but now I'm moving on. I thought that music therapy might Terrance West S Jersey be just the thing.

I'm looking for songs about a partner or lover (man or woman) who turned out to be no good, cheated, or were just bad news in general. The more anguished and heartfelt the lyrics or song, the better.

I Saw Her Again Last Night is a good example. John Phillips wrote it after he discovered that Michelle and Denny Doherty were having an affair. He said in an interview that he got satisfaction knowing that they would have to sing it over and over again to remind them of their indiscretion.

posted www.brownsnflofficialonline.com/Terrance_West_Jersey_Browns by klangklangston at 8:48 AM on June 5, 2007

See this thread. Or this one. Or this one. And also this one. Misread your question. You don't like country. Scratch Shania off your list.

posted by HotPatatta at 8:59 www.brownsnflofficialonline.com/Christian_Kirksey_Jersey_Browns AM on June 5, 2007

As someone who's ex insisted on listening to sappy breakup music in the Christian Kirksey Browns Jersey end I suggest you forget about it. You can ruin a lot of otherwise good music for yourself by focusing on the stupid one size fits all breakups lyrics.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen