Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
dengdai Offline

29.05.2014 08:18
I just have a really good feel on these greens antworten

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot a 5-under 67 on Friday to open a four-stroke lead after three rounds of the LPGA LOTTE Championship in breezy Hawaii. cheap jerseys from china . Stanford is 13 under going into the final round Saturday, ahead of Hyo Joo Kim and Michelle Wie at 9 under. Stanford, a five-time LPGA Tour winner, finished the day with six birdies and one bogey, one day after taking the tournament lead with a 64 in the second round. "I kind of found something (here) and for some reason I just have a really good feel on these greens," Stanford said. "Its been a lot fun watching the ball go in." Stanford birdied two holes in a row on the front nine, getting to 10 under with a birdie on the par-5 fifth hole. She moved to 13 under with birdies on Nos. 11, 12 and 13. Wie shot 2 under in the third round and is tied with the 18-year-old Kim, who shot a 69 on Friday. Wind gusts were up to 20 mph across the fairways at Ko Olina Golf Club, a resort area in west Oahu, according to the National Weather Service. "Its hard," Stanford said. "Its hard for everyone — you just have to be patient." Wie, who played with Stanford, had bogeys on Nos. 7 and 18. "It was kind of a like a head scratcher kind of day. A lot of putts didnt end up where I thought they would," Wie said. Cristie Kerr shot a 70 to move to fourth at 8 under. Amy Anderson, top-ranked Inbee Park and So Yeon Ryu were tied for fifth at 6 under. Anderson, an LPGA rookie, shot her best round yet with a 68. cheap jerseys . He gets better every year and hes a wonderful team player. Hes the most impactful guy night in and night out; he does it all. wholesale jerseys . Saturday called the team together Monday, a day after the Colts dropped to 0-9 for the first time since 1997 with a 31-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons -- their worst start since going 0-10 in 1997.MONTPELLIER, France -- Veteran Marc Gicquel beat second-seeded Gilles Simon 7-6 (4), 6-3 to reach the Open Sud de France quarterfinals on Thursday. In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despiite the Frenchmans 23 aces. wholesale nfl jerseys. Fifth-seeded Gael Monfils had little trouble beating Portugals Joao Sousa 6-3, 6-2, and French qualifier Albano Olivetti downed Russias Nikolay Davydenko 7-6 (5), 6-7 (5), 7-5. But in another second-round upset, fourth-seeded Dmitry Tursunov of Russia lost 7-5, 6-4 against Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who plays Monfils next. Later, top-seeded Richard Gasquet faced Paul-Henri Mathieu. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen