Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 DVD
dengdai Offline

24.05.2014 04:33
You cant see my fingers or toes antworten

AIGLE, Switzerland -- Olympic bronze medallist and three-time world time trial champion Michael Rogers of Australia has tested positive for clenbuterol after racing in China. Cheap Jerseys . The International Cycling Union said Wednesday that Rogers is provisionally suspended while his national federation investigates the case. Rogers tested positive for clenbuterol, which helps build muscle and burn fat, at the Japan Cup on Oct. 20. The previous week Rogers rode to an 11th-place finish at the five-day Tour of Beijing. Widespread use of clenbuterol in livestock farming in China and Mexico has made those countries a well-known risk for athletes as it is easier to ingest the substance there. Rogers told his employer, Team Saxo-Tinkoff, that "he never ingested the substance knowingly nor deliberately and fears that the adverse analytical finding origins from a contaminated food source," the team said in a statement. Clenbuterol is the substance Alberto Contador tested positive for at the 2010 Tour de France. Contador could not prove his claim at the Court of Arbitration for Sport that he ate contaminated beef. He was stripped of his victory and served a two-year ban. Rogers joined Contador at Saxo-Tinkoff last season from Team Sky, where he rode in support of 2012 Tour winner Bradley Wiggins. Rogers left Sky after being named in evidence in the Lance Armstrong case as working with the Americans favoured doctor Michele Ferrari around 2005. In 2012, Rogers was upgraded to bronze in the time trial at the 2004 Athens Olympics when the IOC disqualified race winner Tyler Hamilton of the United States for doping. Rogers won three straight world titles in the discipline from 2003 to 05. The UCI awarded him the first title after British winner David Millar admitted doping. NFL Jerseys China . Success is pretty much all Henry has known during an illustrious career. His list of accomplishments includes winning a World Cup, European Championship, the UEFA Champions League and league titles in three different countries, but in the twilight of his career, his passion to win remains as strong as ever. Cheap NFL Jerseys .A team spokesman says that Gay wont play in Friday nights home game against the Los Angeles Clippers.Gay isnt scheduled to arrive in Toronto until late afternoon Friday and still needs to take a physical.Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony returned to work Thursday -- and immediately were asked about working together. Dallas Mavericks players took the floor without knowing if starting centre Tyson Chandler would ever join them, and the Miami Heat team they beat in the NBA finals arrived to some bad injury news. Finally, NBA players are back. Owners opened the doors of their facilities to players for the first time since locking them out July 1. Exactly one month after the regular season was originally scheduled to begin, players could work out but their coaching staffs couldnt be present because there isnt a new labour deal yet. "Ive got to be the happiest person in the world right now just to be back in the gym, getting a chance to work out with a couple of my teammates," Paul said in New Orleans. "Im just happy to be back and be back on the court, as Im sure all the players are." League officials hope to open training camps next Friday, and that stayed on track Thursday when more than 300 players submitted signatures authorizing the re-formation of the players association. That paves the way for negotiations to continue on the remaining issues, and both sides hope the deal is ratified sometime next week. The league planned to return player content, images and videos to NBA.com and its other media by Friday morning after removing it when the lockout began. With the lengthy labour fight all but over, a sense of excitement has returned. "Yeah, it was," Milwaukee general manager John Hammond said. "Since it was announced that the potential deal was imminent, it occurred immediately. I think immediately, you could kind of feel that in your gut: Here we go, were getting ready to get started again. I think as each step progresses, that will continue." In the meantime, the big news remained the focus on the headliners of the 2012 free agent class, which also includes Dwight Howard. The agent for Deron Williams told The Record of Bergen, N.J. that his client would opt for free agency instead of a contract extension with the Nets, and Yahoo Sports reported that Pauls agent informed the Hornets that he wanted a trade to the Knicks. Paul and Anthony are friends who spent time together this summer and its long been speculated they wanted to play together, but Anthony denied trying to recruit his Olympic teammate. "As far as me recruiting Chris Paul, no, not at all," he said at the Knicks training facility. "Were very close friends. Im pretty sure you guys saw him in New York a lot due to the player meetings and stuff like that, but weve never had any conversation about him coming to New York. Thats something that I would leave up to him, him and his family. Im staying away from that." TThe Anthony trade saga lasted from the summer of 2010 until Denver finally dealt him to the Knicks in February, and he said he doesnt think the NBA needs a repeat of it now. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. Yet, he also realizes that "regardless of what Im saying right here today, that will be the biggest topic, the biggest discussion, at the beginning of the season, the beginning of training camp." Paul will do his best to ignore it. "I dont think about it, to tell you the truth," he said. "Im just ready to get out here and compete and hoop. This is what I do." In the meantime, the status of the current free agents must be solved. Chandler is one of the biggest, and though he provided the Mavericks the interior defence they needed to finally win a title, they may not spend the money necessary to bring him back. "You cant see my fingers or toes, but they are crossed hoping that Tysons coming back," guard Jason Terry said. "He was a big part of what we accomplished here. Weve laid a foundation. To take a step backward would be terrible. Im not saying that we wouldnt have a chance to win this year if Tyson doesnt come back, but it definitely puts things up against us." In Toronto, Raptors centre Andrea Bargnani was the only player in town Thursday. He was at Air Canada Centre and spoke with the teams strength and conditioning coach, but did not take part in any workouts or drills. Chris Bosh, looking more muscular, arrived at Miamis facility, where LeBron James and Dwyane Wade arent expected until next week. The Heat also were without Mike Miller, who has battled injuries since signing there last summer. He will miss about eight weeks while recovering from hernia surgery this week. There was no guarantee Miller would return anyway, given the considerable speculation the Heat would waive him via the amnesty clause that will be in the new CBA. "I know Mike. Hes a strong guy, hes going to stay positive and hes going to get back as soon as he can," said Heat forward Udonis Haslem, who went to the University of Florida with Miller and considers him one of his very closest friends. "The key with Mike is, weve got to fight him not to get back too fast. Hes going to want to be out there. Hes going to want to play. Hes got to just pace himself and get healthy." Otherwise, the news around the league was positive. Golden State GM Larry Riley was greeted with a warm welcome from a security guard upon his arrival at Oracle Arena. "That guy greeted me with a huge smile and just happy to be back," Riley said. "I think thats the opinion, thats the feeling that were going to see out of a lot of people. Now hes a happy guy anyway. But he was overly happy today." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen