Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
gfberqwqcc Offline

20.05.2014 04:36
Sedrick Ellis with the Sai antworten

<P>Let's take this extra cash and add it to whatever we are offering Hester, and get him extended now! I don't want to see him on the open market as long as he has the capability of doing what he does for the Bears We did that with Cam Cameron and look where that left us I believe Thurmond will do an adequate job holding down Browner's spot this week Everybody wants to be the guy to get the big hit or score the big run</P>
<P></P>
<P>Plus with JA as the GM, we can count on continual crap drafts Marc-Andre Fleury Jersey and no OLThe offensive line has improved and Briggs is healthy again Remember, Angelo has had success finding safeties later in the draft If he doesn't bounce back in a big way this season, the Bears will be looking for a new running back next offseason</P>
<P></P>
<P>10 a It was passing there for a while, running the football Williams is our only 1st round pick, and maybe could be a good left tackle, but they had 2 HOF level guards, and a tackle that wasn't far off in Roaf Corey Wootton forced a fumble with a sack of Luck that Julius Peppers recovered while on his back</P>
<P></P>
<P>"You can see it in my game now, what I do when I have the ball in my hands," Marshall said Just thought you may all want to think about that Reminds me of Sedrick Ellis with the Saints who is a decent player and undersized 1 tech They will probably pick higher next year and can go after a LT and a QB with there first Sidney Crosby Authentic Jersey 2 picks</P>
<P></P>
<P>"When you get behind 140 that puts you in a little bit different Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey position and just the flow of the game, as much as anything "But if they do it, just to slap the tag on me to keep me around for a year What's the fallback plan at wide receiver? Where did Angelo say he was going to find help at receiver? In the draft"If that's what (coach Rob Chudzinski) wants to do, absolutely," Weeden said</P>
<P></P>
<P>" "Amazingly, as poor as a right tackle as Chris Williams was, he may end up being a success story if he can keep up his lateseason form There! Am I not merciful?Creighton: No, you did not offend me ''It may not have been the way we wanted to Although I am on the fence about Williams</P>
<P></P>

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen