Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 17 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
dengdai Offline

08.05.2014 05:00
Tuukka Rask and the Boston Bruins in a game antworten

The Toronto Raptors have dropped two straight and will try to get back on track Wednesday night when they visit the Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans. cheap jerseys . The Raptors fell at home to the Phoenix Suns and lost on the road to the Atlanta Hawks during this mini swoon. Torontos lead in the Atlantic Division is just 2 1/2 games over the Brooklyn Nets and the Raptors advantage over the Chicago Bulls for the third seed in the Eastern Conference is down to a half- game. On Tuesday, the Raptors fell in overtime to the Hawks at Philips Arena, 118-113. DeMar DeRozan paced Toronto with 29 points to go along with 10 rebounds and Kyle Lowry contributed 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds in the loss, their second straight on the road. Jonas Valanciunas, who will miss Wednesdays contest with a back injury, scored 16 points, while Amir Johnson and Terrence Ross each chipped in with 11 points for Toronto. Toronto had the ball with under 20 ticks to play in the extra session and trailed by two when Johnson turned the ball over after an offensive foul. Atlanta sealed it at the free throw line to continue its late season surge to maintain its playoff position. "(In the overtime) we got stops but you got to able to score," said Toronto coach Dwane Casey. "I thought DeMar (DeRozan) did a good job of playing out of the double-team they were committed to, had some open looks, but again, you got to knock those down, you got to make those plays and we had trouble doing that." The Pelicans halted a two-game slide last time out, a 121-120 overtime victory Sunday night over the Boston Celtics. That pushed New Orleans to 3-2 on this six-game homestand, which comes to an end Wednesday night. Anthony Davis posted 40 points and 21 rebounds to carry the Pelicans. Davis surpassed his career-highs in points and rebounds while also becoming the first player in Pelican history to record a 40-point/20-rebound game. "Im just trying to stay locked in. Every game, coach talks about being great. Anthony Morrow tells me, Be great every game. I just go out there and do the things for us to win. As long as we get the win, thats all that matters to me," said Davis. Tyreke Evans scored 26 and Eric Gordon added 19 points and eight assists for the Pelicans. Evans scored five of his 26 in the extra session to help New Orleans to victory. The Pelicans visit the Hawks on Friday, then play four in a row in the Big Easy. The Raptors have won five straight against the Pelicans, including this seasons only matchup, a seven-point win at the Air Canada Centre on Feb. 10. Toronto is 5-2 in its last seven meetings as the visitor in this series. cheap nfl jerseys china . The Winnipeg Jets finished an eight-game exhibition schedule with a 5-0 loss to Tuukka Rask and the Boston Bruins in a game played in Saskatoon on Friday. cheap nfl jerseys . Sewell was taken to hospital as a precaution during the third quarter of Saturdays 14-9 loss to the Saskatchewan Roughriders after he sustained a neck injury returning a punt.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Seventh-seeded Simona Halep of Romania retired with a right Achilles injury and fatigue while trailing Alize Cornet of France 6-1, 1-1, in her opening match at the Dubai Championships on Tuesday. The ninth-ranked Halep, who won the Qatar Open on Sunday, complained of an inflamed Achilles during her run to the Doha title. "I wanted to try because I like to try to fight for my chance, but here I couldnt," Halep said. "After one set I realized that it is dangerous to continue." The WTA physiotherapists recommend Halep take 10 days off to heal the injury. The only game Halep won in the first set was when she broke the 26th-ranked Cornets serve in the third game. Halep held serve in the first game of the second set. But after Cornet made it 1-1 the Romanian determined she couldnt play on. Eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki overcame a one-set deficit to outmanoeuvr Sabine Lisicki of Germany 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 to move intoo the second round. cheap jerseys from china. Wozniacki, who won this tournament in 2011, started the match leading 2-1 with a service break. The Dane then lost the next six games to trail the 15th-ranked Lisicki 6-2, 1-0. "I knew she was going to come out hot and just go for her shots, and I felt like I was just a step behind," said Wozniacki, who sports an eight-carat diamond engagement ring from golfer Rory McIloy everywhere she goes except on court. "It was nice to win this one." After evening the score at one-set all, Wozniacki broke out to 4-1. "Onwards and upwards, as they say," she said. Wozniacki will face German qualifier Annika Beck in the second round. Beck defeated Samantha Stosur of Australia 1-6, 6-1, 6-4. Also, fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia beat qualifier Maryna Zanevska of the Ukraine 6-4, 6-3. Top-seeded Serena Williams, playing here courtesy of a wild card, faced Ekaterina Makarova of Russia late. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen