Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 17 mal aufgerufen
 Akustische Empfehlungen
dengdai Offline

26.04.2014 09:08
She also won the 2011 Navistar antworten

OMAHA, Neb. babyliss perfect curl . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Doug McDermott matched his season high with 39 points and passed Larry Bird for 13th on the Division I career scoring chart, and the 18th-ranked Bluejays won 101-80 on Sunday to move into first place in the Big East, a half-game ahead of the No. 6 Wildcats. Their 21-point victory came less than a month after they hammered Villanova by 28 in Philadelphia on the strength of a record 3-point shooting performance. "I didnt think we could play much better than we did at Villanova," Creighton coach Greg McDermott said. "But Im not sure we didnt play better today. We didnt have the crazy shooting night from the 3-point line, but the other parts of the game were really good." Villanova coach Jay Wright said getting blown out again was frustrating because he and his staff came up with a much different defensive plan. The Wildcats didnt double-team McDermott as much, and they denied the ball to 3-point marksman Ethan Wragge. McDermott did his thing, as usual, and Creightons bench produced 39 points. "Theyve got the best player in the country, and he makes everybody better around him," Wright said. "Theyre just a tough matchup for us. Our style of play and their style of play kind of leads to these kinds of games. Weve got to find the answer if we face them again." The Bluejays (21-4, 11-2) beat the same ranked opponent twice in the same season for the first time in program history. They also won their 16th straight at home, matching their longest streak since moving into the CenturyLink Center in 2003. McDermott went over 30 points for the ninth time this season and 23rd time in his career. He took over the national scoring lead, at 25.9 points a game. He passed Bird, the Indiana State great of the late 1970s, on the NCAAs scoring list with his fourth 3-pointer with 13:23 left. "Its pretty crazy. Thats one of my idols," he said. "Imagine if (Bird) had the 3-point line and he stayed four years. He would be way ahead of me. Its really cool just to be in that category with some of those guys." The senior forward left to an ovation with 1:43 left, embracing his coach and father before sitting down. He now has 2,863 career points. "Doug was obviously incredible," Greg McDermott said. "He has a way of stepping up for these games, and today was certainly an example of that." Isaiah Zierden had 13 points, Devin Brooks added 12 and Grant Gibbs had 11 for the Bluejays, who shot a season-best 64.2 per cent. Their previous high was 56.9 per cent in their 96-68 win at Villanova on Jan. 20. James Bell scored 18 points for the Wildcats (22-3, 10-2) before fouling out with 6:11 left. JayVaughn Pinkston scored all 15 of his points in the second half, and Dylan Ennis had 11. Wragge, who made nine 3-pointers and had a career-high 27 points in the teams first meeting, didnt get off a shot until the third minute of the second half and didnt make a field goal until 7:37 remained. Villanova mimicked other recent Creighton opponents in denying the senior forward the ball, and he finished with five points. Villanova had won six straight since its loss to the Bluejays last month. The Wildcats never led after the first minute. The start of the game wasnt quite like it was in Philadelphia last month. That night, Wragge was 7 for 7 on 3-pointers in the first 7 minutes and Creighton ran off to a 28-point victory over then-No. 4 Villanova after making a Big East-record 21 shots from behind the arc. McDermott scored Creightons first 11 points Sunday. He made two 3s, converted a three-point play after spinning to the basket for a left-handed layup and scored off Gibbs pass through the lane to the delight of the sellout crowd of 18,797. Villanova was the highest-ranked team to play Creighton in Omaha since fourth-ranked DePaul visited in December 1983. "I live for these kinds of games," McDermott said. "These are the best, especially playing against a top-10 team here in Omaha. I dont think any of us ever thought wed see this day. Youve got to get fired up for this kind of game and atmosphere. It was a great start, and that carried the momentum for our team the rest of the game." babyliss pro perfect curl uk . - Jim Leyland sat in his office, his lucky cigar resting unlit in a nearby ashtray. babyliss pro curl .ca. Hi Kerry, Appreciate all your insight into what goes on in games. Im just looking for an explanation - in Wednesdays Flyers-Capitals game, why didnt Wayne Simmonds receive a third-man in during the line brawl last night? He clearly grabbed Erskine, who was engaged with Lecavalier, allowing Vinnie a free cheap-shot right to the mush!Thanks,Chris --- Hey Kerry, Seeing the Flyers-Caps line brawl last night, whats the most interesting story from your officiating days when it came to breaking them up? Paul McLane Chris: You are correct in your assessment that Wayne Simmonds deserved a game misconduct when he grabbed John Erskine around the neck allowing Vincent Lecavalier a free shot as the players fell to the ice. RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. -- Lexi Thompson went after it at the Kraft Nabisco Championship, smashing driver on every hole she could. Michelle Wie reined in her power, hitting conservative fairway-metal stingers and only occasionally letting loose with the driver. Thompson ended up cannonballing into Poppies Pond late Sunday afternoon in the traditional victory leap, while Wie was left to wonder about her strategy. "I play this course very aggressively," the 19-year-old Thompson said. "I didnt want to change the way I played the last few days because my driver wont get me in any trouble on a lot of the holes. So, laying back wouldnt really make sense. "The greens were a little firmer, so even with a wedge in your hand you had to play for quite a bit of bounce out. I figured the closer I could get, even if I was in the rough, I could get it pretty close to the hole." Thompson birdied four of the first nine holes to open a five-stroke lead and parred the final nine for a 4-under 68 for a three-stroke victory over Wie. "This is what Ive worked so hard for," Thompson said. "This was one of my goals coming into the year, to win a major. Ive always seen myself winning a Kraft Nabisco. Its such a huge honour with all the history behind the tournament." Wie birdied the final hole for a 71. She used her driver only four times, choosing to hit fairway woods on the other 10 driving holes -- leaving her as much as 60 yards behind Thompson. When both hit 3-woods, Thompson also had the advantage. "I stuck with my game plan and I think it was the right play," Wie said. "Who knows? In hindsight you would do something here or do something there, make a putt there. Thats the way golf is. I just couldnt get anything going today." Thompson finished at 14-under 274 at Mission Hills for her fourth LPGA Tour victory. She opened with a 73, shot a tournament-best 64 on Friday and had a 69 on Saturday to tie for the lead with Wie at 10 under. The 6-foot Florida player had only one bogey -- when she missed a 3-footer on the par-5 18th Saturday -- in her last 55 holes. "When I had a bad hole, Id just fight right back," Thompson said. "Or if I hit a bad shot, just know that I can get it up-and-down or get it on the green." Five years after she first played the event as a 14-year-old amateur, Thompson became the second-youngest major winnner at 19 years, 1 month, 27 days. babyliss pro perfect curl. Morgan Pressel set the mark in 2007 at Mission Hills at 18 years, 10 months, 9 days. "It has been an honour to play at this tournament so many years," Thompson said. "Only being 19 and to win it is the biggest honour ever." Thompson has three victories in her last 12 starts, winning in Malaysia and Mexico late last season. She also won the 2011 Navistar LPGA at 16 to become the youngest winner in tour history, a mark broken by Lydia Ko in the 2012 Canadian Womens Open. "Im really looking forward to the future," Thompson said. The 24-year-old Wie won the last of her two tour titles in 2010. "Im just proud of myself for how the week went," Wie said. Sixteen-year-old amateur Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., shot a 74 and finished in a tie for 26th. Thompson hammered a drive 40 yards past Wies 3-wood on the par-4 opening hole and took the lead with a 15-foot birdie putt. Wie pulled even with a birdie on the par-5 second, then bogeyed the par-4 third -- missing from 6 feet after leaving a chip short. Thompson birdied Nos. 4 and 5. She hit a 3-wood 30 yards past Wies 3-wood and made a 12-foot putt on the par-4 fourth, and holed a 5-footer on the par-3 fifth. Thompson picked up another stroke on the par-3 eighth when Wie missed a 2-foot par putt, and pushed her lead to five with an 8-foot birdie putt on the par-5 ninth. Wie birdied the first two holes where she used her driver, hitting it past Thompson on Nos. 2 and 11 -- both par 5s. Wie also hit driver on the par-4 13th, setting up a wedge that she hit to 4 feet. But she left the birdie putt short to remain four strokes back. "I think it got to a point where I just tried too hard," Wie said. Wie cut it to three on No. 14, holing a 12-footer, but dropped a stroke on the 17th. "Lexi played amazing," Wie said. "She played probably the best Ive ever seen her play. She hit the ball so well. ... It was just hard to catch up to her all day." Stacy Lewis, the 2011 winner, had a 67 to finish third at 7 under. DIVOTS: Minjee Lee, the 17-year-old Australian who tops the amateur ranking and is 110th overall, was the low amateur. She shot a 72 to tie for 24th at even par. Lee won the Australian professional tours Victorian Open in February. ... Inbee Park, the 2013 champion, had a 75 to tie for 38th at 4 over. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen