Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daizdenoone Offline

22.04.2014 03:28
Christmas China antworten

Christmas China Shawn Thornton Womens Jersey Cabinet

Little by little we are finally getting the whole house decorated, and I have our china cabinet to show today. You all may remember that this is really a vintage armoire, first converted into a bar (remember when Pottery Barn was doing those?) and now officialnhlhockey.com/SHAWN_THORNTON_JERSEY_AUTHENTIC-c-1_13_23.html remade to become a very roomy china cabinet.

space behind the toile curtain is crammed full, believe me, and the shelves are my fun place Brad Marchand Womens Jersey to decorate! I just painted the cabinet white and added the toile recently, and I have been really looking forward to decorating it for Christmas.

I know that I received lovely messages from so many of you, and I promise to visit you soon! We have just wrapped up a major high school project (of course during the holidays!), and my job during this last week has been to give craft guidance, my computer to the projecters, and serve up a steady stream of sustenance for the hungry teens. I looking forward to catching up on everyone blogs, and finally reading all of www.officialnhlhockey.com/BRAD_MARCHAND_JERSEY_AUTHENTIC-c-1_13_17.html your sweet comments!.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen