Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 25 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daijordanssb Offline

04.04.2014 04:23
that voice mail again antworten

About that voice mail again

On its face it is horrible. It is offensive. It sounds racist.

The voice mail Richie Incognito left Jonathan Martin in April is at the center of the public distaste for the Dolphins guard. transcript paints a picture of a bullying using racial epithets against younger player and threatening that youngster life:

"Hey, wassup, you half n r piece of (expletive). I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. I (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. I gonna slap your (expletive) mouth, I gonna slap your real mother across the face. (laughter). (Expletive) you, you still a rookie. I kill you."Except .

The voice mail which Martin kept was later played in the Dolphins locker room around a group of players . And Martin was the one who it, according to two players. And he about it.

"This is the same guy that was laughing about this voice mail at one point in time, first of all," receiver Brian Hartline said of Martin. "Second of all, I believe that if you look through the whole voice mail, there some things said that you probably shouldn say in general, friends or not friends. But I know for a fact, that I said things to my friends that I kind of wish I never said, either."

There another thing. According to a source close to Incognito, the www.wholesalecheapbearsjerseys.com transcript of the voice mail is not complete. It omits the last line.

After Incognito went on this apparent diatribe, his voice softens, and matter of factly he says, "Ok, call me back."

And . Martin called him back, the source said.

Does this release Incognito from the racially charged words? No.

Do this add context? Yes.

Daily reminder: We don know the entire story. Please withhold judgment condemning or condoning either side until we know everything.

If anything, Martin does deserve a Code Red. You can bet that just about everyone in the locker room despises Martin for breaking the Code and dumping on the team.

I spent 10 years in the service and Martin would have NEVER lasted Cheap Jerseys in the units (Special Forces) that I was in. I and the others I served with would only want Cogs in the foxhole with us, Martin would certainly get you killed.

Ricky Williams dropped the hammer by stating the Martin shouldn be in the NFL, that statement is the truth.

Fact is your media brethren is destroying a great organization, my beloved Dolphins and I personally resent it. The only thing I have ever loved more then the FINS was the military.

Truth of the matter is that Martin was/is unfit to be a warrior in the NFL and wouldn last a day in a Cheap Bears Jerseys hard core military unit that IS prepared to die if need be.

Just watching what is happening to the FINS because of this weak man makes me sick. Do whats right Armando, report facts because reporting falsehoods will help to destroy an organization that does not deserve to go down. We just had to "let truth get its pants on and get halfway around the world to catch the lies". The PC police have found their cause celeb and the bullseye is squarely on Igcognito. It was not directed to you and frankly none of your business. This is not about football but rather a political angle to draw attention to insensitivityof bullying.

I have a feeling that there is some hate for Ireland and dislike of Philbin that is tainting the voice of many fans of the team and, most importantly, reporters. There was a massive rush to judgement and now the national media wants to see everyone fired too. I think Philbin has handled this very professionally, and the team is sticking together to defend their own (Incognito is their own, Martin is not) against the court of public opinion that has been tarnished by new Wholesale Jerseys snippets of information. Everyone down here hates Ireland and wants him gone and this works as an excuse. But, the more I hear, the more I think Richie was quite possibly, totally innocent of wrongdoing. Lots of people who were raised as tough guys, street guys, call each other ngga as terms of endearment, regardless of color. It cripples the power of the "n" word. Sounds like Martin wants to get his final contract in court because he not tough enough or good enough to play at this level. Just ask Tannehill.

Martin definetly could cut it in the military even in some elite units. Its people who are like Incognito who can control their emotions who will get you killed. From what I can tell Martin is a quiet introverted guy. He could definitely make it in some of the special operations units. Many of the guys I know in them are generally quiet in nature. If you talking about the Rangers he could have more problems because they are much more macho like the NFL culture. If Martin was in the military he would probably be much more suited for a G2/Intelligence position considering his background.

I have been an avid Dolphin fan for the majority of my life and this current situation Wholesale Bears Jerseys has rocked me to the core. As the story unravels it is becoming increasingly clear that these claims by Martin aren adding up and if you are to consider his silence was to protect himself while in the workplace that truly needs to be investigated because his behavior didn prompt anyone in the organization based on what has been shared to act or see the need to assist him.

I do not condone racially charged epithets but we all have had or have friends that play hard and run serious jokes but you laugh it off and move on, there is a great disconnect with Martin claim. These men play a gladiator sport and in this work environment a particular mentality needs to be had to survive. Now, his strategy to survive may have been in the works from he entered the team and met Richie but never found a vehicle to assist him in his plan until Richie provided such a lovely opportunity 6 months ago with leaving the voicemail. Many members of this blog cry lies and it is hard not to agree because as a former collage and professional athlete if this happened in my locker room there would not be any overwhelming support for a bigot and this isn the case; we see a large amount of support from the players in Richie defense and that must mean something. Furthermore, there would have been clear negative tension between the involved athletes, not brotherly love. Lying is a learned behavior built to defend against something feared and in my opinion he may have become overwhelmed by the poor OL play which he was apart of and the negative scrutiny he was under while in the NFL which he may not have been accustomed to; so this was his way out as Sam I am so brilliantly stated" this is a premeditated attempt by Martin to quit the team with pay. He initiated his plan upon learning he would no longer start at left tackle" and everything just snow balled. I will say i am only basing this on the little facts we have all received, i maybe wrong but premeditated, manipulative, deception should be really investigated because if it was his intention to coerce everyone into believing one thing in order to get away with this he should go to jail.

I proud and impressed that the Dolphin players are stepping forward and not allowing this media Lynching to occur to incognito. I particularly impressed with players of color coming out and defending him. It would have been easy to let incognito flap in the win and let his words condemn him. They have done the honorable thing by stepping forward and bringing the context to this story. I don know what Jonathan Martin was thinking when he went outside the locker room with this issue but he starting to look like a very confused young man who actions have caught him in a frenzy he could not have foreseen. I hope he finds the help he needs but by appearances it does not appear this bullying allegation holds water.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen