Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 21 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
daijordanssq Offline

01.04.2014 03:05
McCoy told the team antworten

McCoy just keeps on winning

The only contact Colt McCoy was supposed to have this season was with a bench and a clipboard.

The Browns rookie quarterback, selected in the third round, entered the year listed third on www.officialbruinsprostore.com/Authentic-Brad-Marchand-Jersey the depth chart. Team president Mike Holmgren wanted to protect his long term investment, saying, "You really run the risk of scarring the kid a little bit," by playing him too soon.

But injuries to Jake Delhomme and Seneca Wallace made the risk a reality. With McCoy unexpectedly under center, the winningest NCAA Division I quarterback of all time continued doing what he does best, compiling a 2 1 record in three starts, with back to back victories over the Saints and Patriots.

"He's played really well. Each week we've given him a little bit more and each week he's played a little bit better," Browns coach Eric Mangini said in a conference call yesterday.

"Colt, I think, had a harder transition from going to not being 'The Man' and getting the third and fourth type reps. He had always gotten reps at Texas and he always started. When he transitioned back into that role, it was very natural for him."

So when McCoy prepared to face the Steelers, one of the league's toughest defenses, in his Authentic Brad Marchand Jersey first career start, the 24 year old carried the confidence of Saturday over to Sunday.

"Guys, you can count on me. I'm going to play well," McCoy told the team.

"It wasn't bravado," Mangini said. "He believed it, and he did. Guys laughed a little bit there, too, but they www.officialbruinsprostore.com/Authentic-Johnny-Boychuk-Jersey appreciated his confidence."

And that confidence Authentic Johnny Boychuk Jersey has only grown. McCoy has a 67.6 completion percentage and a quarterback rating of 83.5, having thrown one touchdown and two interceptions; he also has rushed for a score. Despite facing a fourth straight formidable foe in the Jets, the former Longhorn said he's had no trouble keeping his cool in this scheduling inferno.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen