Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
dgdsfcdxc Offline

03.06.2013 09:18
I land in all the Buddha antworten

> Two hundred and fiftieth Zhang Xiao very big ambition bits are reading magic mantra but past Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva for Zen highest realized, "OK deep Prajna Paramita long time, we see the five aggregates are empty, all Kue degree. WWw . QUAnbEN.COm "that is, where the rows of deep meditation, the five aggregates defeat refers to a non-yù not enter my realm, legends Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva that is enlightened in this realm through large comfortable, achievement supreme Buddha fruit. Although it is an extremely Past Xiao Warrior, but allusions are also quite a number of Buddhist studies, after cultivation reaches a certain level, everything Wan Li are all identical. "Great wisdom, great clean, large comfortable good good" in the moment, and that Zen word emitting a burst of dazzling golden light pole and gold history Xiao space around suddenly changed, actually never seen in a pavilion Within. Shaw kept very still sit cross-legged meditation posture, while the history of gold is the face sè became pale and frightened looked around. "Master, are you okay" The History of discovery four weeks stopped shaking, this look to Xiao pole. Just at this moment, a golden separates the history of gold and Xiao pole, a glowing golden, peaceful atmosphere with endless skull, appears in the pavilion within. This pavilion four weeks still seems pure gold, but in this golden sè wall above the piano to lute carved with countless fluttering fairy, while sitting in a zhōngyāng exudes boundless golden monk "the fellow, covered with magic gas soaring, but there is such a high for the Zen of understanding, it is with great wisdom of the people "in the moment, and that skeleton out of thin air raw meat, turning to a young Taoist. "Under Mi Tuo Taoist." This man Shi a ceremony, Xiao looked very very respected. Shaw looked at the Taoist pole, but found that its surface sè Jolly, a yellow sè robes. "Pindao Xiao pole." Xiao very same also a ceremony, looked at the Taoist, but found no trace of its relationship with the priest seemed, but like a true monk. "I search for one word Zen life, still no satisfactory ** Germany, Daoyou even gave away the secret, but do not know what the word friends one of these Zen insight?" The History of the moment stunned watching the two, because it is recognized, this monk is to grasp their secret territory that come Tianshan mankind "phase that is Zen from outside, the inner chaos that is scheduled. outside Zen default is to meditation." Zen is meditation, Buddhism over more ** There are records, Xiao very natural fingertips. "Miaozai, really Miaozai Daoyou previous phrase 'line of deep Prajna Paramita long time', the line is deep meditation, but the phrase 'Prajna Paramita' but doubts whether the next?" This Taoist heard Hsiao Mi Tuo very words , suddenly in high spirits, for Xiao said earlier is very great minds of sè. "Wisdom is great wisdom, great perseverance, wisdom, such as boats, capable beings from this side of life and death, crossing to the other side can not have eternal nirvana, ie 'Prajna Paramita'" "line of deep Prajna Paramita a long time, we see the five aggregates are empty, all Kue degree. relic, sè not differ from emptiness, empty is not different sè, sè Jishi, air that is sè. affected by intending consciousness abuzz case. relic is empty dharmas phase, no birth and no death, no dirt net, do not rise. Therefore in the air without sè, no consciousness by thought OK, no eye 耳鼻舌身意, no sè sound flavor breaking the law, no vision, and even unconsciousness sector , no ignorance, no field to do, even without old age, nor do die of old age, no Kuji off road, no wisdom nor obtained. to no income, therefore, Bodhi Sa, according Prajna Paramita, therefore, no Guaai . no Guaai, therefore, there is no terror, away from the distorted dream, what Nirvana. Buddhas, by Prajna Paramita, therefore, to have A hoe doro San Miao San Bodhi. know that Prajna Paramita is the great mantra, is the great mantra, a Supreme Mantra, is no more curse, can remove all suffering, true is true. therefore said Prajnaparamita mantra, mantra that says: Jie Di, Di Jie, Jie Di Polo, Polo exposing meaning monk, Bodhi Saha blame. "This paragraph that is complete Prajna Paramita Heart Sutra, once read out, which suddenly mind Taoist Mi Tuo earthquake" Prajna Paramita ... "Mi Tuo Taoist muttering. "Is Zen one, but astray?" Pole of the Buddha heard Xiao Wen, Mi Tuo Taoist can not help it pursue one's meditation on their own had a doubt. "Definitely, Zen was crossing himself, so is the trail, if you want to supreme enlightenment achievements, we must first ferry people" Xiao pole has seen a glimmer of clues, in front of the people for the Dharma has deep insight, but it looks like this world Buddha did not exist, so making it astray. "What ferry people?" Taoist phrase Mi Tuo asked out, but it is extremely Shaw did not directly answer, but the mouth is: "The Buddha who feel it all beings, there are Tathagata wisdom Germany phase, but paranoia, persistent, and This has not attained the wisdom of Germany's Tathagata phase. Buddha wisdom, compassion, mighty, Bodhisambhara see all the laws of xìng phase, achievements and other great saints enlightenment is Buddha. "" That's what people can achieve Buddhahood ? "" Buddha nature, nature as the Buddha. persons in the Buddha, the Buddha nature as long as get rid of greed, hatred and delusion three drugs, worldly things, flowers and trees, ghost animals, even though is magic, just lay down their arms, but also can become a Buddha. "Xiao Mi Tuo very Taoist words so there is a sense of Taichetaiwu, saw its hunkered down, the head of three thousand strands of worry foes disappear sè smiling faces, are like True Buddha" If I become a Buddha when I land, there are still hell, hungry ghosts, animals three lower realms, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, after the end of life, still fall experienced three evil way, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, not all endowed gold sè body, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha When I land in the heavens, and the people, morphology Yan sè different, and there are differences in beauty and ugliness, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people , not the knowledge Sushi karma, its lowest of one hundred or even one hundred billion that can not be learned when he was robbed by a phase karma since all things, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens people can not get day look pass, and even its most who can not see the next one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas by him that the condition of the world, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment. Seventh wish: Sheshi Buddha when I get time, I land in the heavens, and the people, not the ear-day pass, the next person can not even its most heard one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas said that by his magic bullet sounds, not all solutions Shouchi letter, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment. If I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people can not know the mind of others ideas, who can not even under its most learned one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas world beings that by his mind, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, not God enough accessible without problems, in a study room, which can not exceed the lowest of these that come one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas by his world, and I do not take that supreme Ching and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, if still plays a delusional thoughts, persistent craving sè body, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, the people, do not get on at Buddhist definite poly, and never turn back, do not exactly have Miedu Buddha, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha when the shine somewhat limited, well at least it can not shine one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas by his world, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the life span has been limited, at least one hundred billion or even less than a hundred of those robbed by his life, and I'm being Do not take supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Chinese soil Zhu Savaka public, if there are ways to calculate the amount of three thousand worlds even beings, all the achievements Pratyeka sacred fruit, in the same count Baiqian Jie ** , if we can ascertain the number of Chinese soil Savaka, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Chinese soil in the heavens, and the people, long life limitless, Weichu those in accordance with this there is desire, longevity by casual ease and if life can not be so immeasurable, wishful comfortable, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Chinese soil heavens, people, and even someone in Chinese soil, heard to have poor the name of the language, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Shifangshijie immeasurable Buddhas, if inconsistent praise praise my name, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha when , Shifangshijie all sentient beings, sincere desire deep joy of heart to believe, yù born Chinese, and even ten to read, if not born, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment, Wei Chu Wu Ni felony violation, libel Dhamma person and if I Buddha, the Shifangshijie all beings, compassion,Coach Handbags Sale, and attend all the good karma merit, sincerity and deep heart wants reborn China vow, Lin Mingzhong, if I do not clean the sea with great bodhisattvas congregation appeared around its people The former, I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Shifangshijie all sentient beings, who heard my name, I have to concentrate on Xinian pure land, planting everything Crawford good roots deep sincere heart back to a vow yù born Chinese, if required to do so by those who are into, I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, not all successful achievements such as the Buddha's thirty-two kinds of phase by a real man I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the others all Buddhas Bodhisattvas land, if I was born to pure land of who exactly will achieve a lifetime fill Buddha Buddha realm of sleep position, etc. In addition to those This has according to his desire, and comfortable with not affect those who wish to enlightenment beings. those who were deceased Chinese soil, able to benefit sentient beings, dressed in a large vow jīng into armor, gather cumulative Crawford fundamental liberate all sentient beings. free tour of the Buddhas and the world, repair Bodhisattva, dependent Shifangzhufo Tathagata. enlighten immeasurable degree of countless sentient beings, so that dwells in the supreme enlightenment beings true Buddhism. than the general sequence to practice various ways, the moment that is now before the able to attend Samantabhadra limitless virtues, if not to the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in all the Buddha, Wei Shen Yangcheng power of the Buddha, that is able to support Shifangzhufo Tathagata, in a short time for a meal, if you can not reach the numerous surrounding immeasurable one hundred one hundred billion Buddhas that by his world, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Buddha everything in my homeland, able to pro- Before the Buddhas Zhixin dependents, hair gel show his Crawford Shangen. everything he wished to seek funding to support Shifangzhufo treasures have, if I can not make it if he wishes to meet, and I do not take that supreme Ching and if I become a Buddha, I have all the Buddha land, if not profound speech immeasurable wisdom of all the Buddhas, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Buddha everything in my homeland, not surpassingly Vajrapani sturdy sè body, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, and lived in the land of all things pure, beautiful stately pure light, shape, color sè Most Excellent special, endless jīng micro wonderful, can not be thought to measure, using language to praise. If living beings, and even get day look through, if we can understand the knowledge, respectively, illustrate these auspicious number of names in the realm, and I that is Do not take supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Buddha everything in my homeland, even only a few Xu Gongde by it, if the pro Tomoaki able to see me become a Buddha temple trees immeasurable surpassingly bright color sè, and see for themselves This tree up to four hundred Miles, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Chinese soil all Bodhisattvas, if Shouchi studying classical magic, Feng Song OK holding human speech,Oakley Sport Sale, but not too harmless eloquence immeasurable wisdom, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in all the Buddha, wisdom eloquence, if the limit can be measured, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I The Homeland pure light, able to see the ten according to all the world immeasurable Buddhas countless incredible Western Paradise Amitabha Dharma is being said, just as the Paradise of the mirror face clean and clear as see his face, like and if not If so, I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I am from the land above the earth, so that the void which, everything's palace tower, pond water, BAUER rows of trees, etc., everything everything in my homeland, all all kinds of immeasurable treasure of heavenly fragrant and total synthesis, modification marveled solemn subtle, more than all the world's heavenly rénjiān solemn. their perfume Shifangshijie general edification, where a Bodhisattva who smell this fragrance, able to attend Buddhas virtue and if not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the ten Buddhas immeasurable magical beings like all the world, if I am the light shine suffered touch his body who will physically and mentally soft and pleasant joy all over the sky rénjiān happy and if not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the ten incredible immeasurable Buddhas all the world like beings, who heard of the name to my not without health Faren Buddha, Dharma total holding everything very well what did, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the ten Buddhas immeasurable magical world, if a woman heard my name, Zhixin joy confident good music, compassion, and those who dislike female body wants renunciation. end of life, you still cast the image of a woman born, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the ten incredible immeasurable Buddhas World Bodhisattvas congregation heard my name, after the end of life, can continue to attend regular pure virtue, as well as achievements of Buddhism and if not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the ten incredible immeasurable Buddhas World heavens people, smell my name, five-body cast, respectful worship, joy Shigaraki, Bodhisattva monk, then the rest of the world all the heavens, the people, all to pay tribute to their respect and if not the case, and I do not take that supreme Ching and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people, yù get clothes, with their fixed idea immediately and to, as appropriate praise Buddha Dharma wonderful clothes (robes), naturally with the body, if I World All clothes need washing tailoring and sewing, dyeing, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in the heavens, and the people in my world suffered happy, do not ever worry as the Arhat monks, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the Buddha everything in my homeland, wishes yù see ten immeasurable grandeur pure Buddha Land, responded to do so, in Baoshu in Jiexi clear shone see, just as the face of pure mirror to see their face generally clear and if not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the other party Homeland Bodhisattvas congregation heard my name after , between lifetimes even have to attain Buddhahood, if there are six organs mutilated surpassingly ugly is not bad, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the other party Homeland Bodhisattvas congregation heard my name, Jiexi able obtain pure relief Samadhi Samadhi security to live here, in a moment of initiating ideas that can support ten immeasurable inconceivable Buddhas Buddha, while still losing meditation thinking. If it is not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment. If I become a Buddha, the other party Homeland Bodhisattvas congregation heard my name, Lin Mingzhong, that have incarnated noble family. If it is not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the other party Homeland various bodhisattvas, smell my name, for joy, that is able to attend Bodhisattvas OK, surpassingly immeasurable Crawford Shangen. If it is not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, the other party Homeland Bodhisattvas congregation, smell my name, Jiexi able to get all the Buddhas & P see Samadhi (Samadhi & P, etc.). Ann live case Samadhi, the lifetimes and even the Buddha, can often be seen limitless incredible all the Buddhas, if not the case, and I'm being Do not take supreme enlightenment and if I become a Buddha, I land in all the Buddha, with his efforts toward willingness to want to hear Dharma, naturally be heard. If it is not the case, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if When I become a Buddha, Bodhisattvas Homeland others congregation heard my name, that was not reached reclaim extant turn on the Buddhist bit, and I do not take that supreme enlightenment and if I get when I become a Buddha,Women's Nike Jordan Sale, the other party Homeland various bodhisattvas, smell my name, not extant that was reached first Faren, the second Faren, the third Faren, Yu Zhu various Dharma can not reclaim that was transferred, and I do not take supreme being that sleep. "Taoist heard Xiao Mi Tuo said pole, suddenly Taichetaiwu a lower forty-eight bursts of ambition, suddenly the earth shook, the sky is falling auspicious Miao. At that moment, a burst of boundless merit Kingland emerge behind the Taoist Mi Tuo Xiao polar sea of ​​knowledge among the flower Jin Liansheng open, even turning to a huge gold sè lotus, floating Tuo Mi Tao personal care in the next. "Buddhism boundless, and I Ching to Namo Amitabha." Mi Tuo Taoist hands clasped together, an extremely bright layers of glaring gold, Sparkle rì general Foguangpuzhao earth, boundless "The History, he rì I read magic lost heart, will you grab come here, but everyone is equal, Wu Yi guilty today rì will pay you a minute chance. "Amitabha Taoist Ching at the moment should be called Namo Amitabha, the Buddha's finger that points the history of gold of the ground, Buddha shine, lecturing supreme Dharma. Suddenly the auspicious day, Musella lasiocarpa, Hualien, Taiwan countless Buddha floating, a sentence mysterious Tibetan enlightenment from Namo Amitabha his mouth, suddenly turning to the supreme mantra, condensed into a world vision. Just at this time, Xiao pole plate sitting day reign within Taoist body, suddenly opened his eyes, stand up "This is a big opportunity Hao, accelerated use of time rule, I have to rush to Amitabha Mountain." . More to the address <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen