Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 19 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
gsvdxcxz Offline

01.06.2013 02:36
the comprehension of all sects antworten

> "Just now you must Shimo who took this thing right, otherwise how would disturb it?" White woman from hearing questioning, heart Anjiao bad, does she mind playing the treasure bag? Far from taking into account both the strength and had to reluctantly will treasure bags out, you handed woman in front. Www! QuanBEn! COM women take over, opened the bag down, from the inside out a dilapidated old books with a few spells, the slightly rolled uncontrollably, then smiles tenderly said: "In order to so something, you are willing to desperately? This power law very well, unfortunately it was the Fragments, you want to come to no use ah, which you can also use a few spells to use. "Women will look at it again after a throw back to the bag of treasures from the white, as if These objects in her eyes seems to be very little value, to look one's mood at all. "You're so bad repair, do not know how you practice, since today's hit, I'll buy you life insurance as a good thing, then!" White saw the red light from the woman a bayan, a Ukrainian Mans floating fly over it toward you, quickly caught by hand, take a look into the eyes, actually is a spell, painted a Ugyen dagger, beside some runes. "This spell is ......" "What spell, this is Fu Bao! Although only under the order Fu Bao, but Lianqi monks against lightly enough." Fu Bao! ? White from hardly believe my ears, and this Lianqi monks craved, even on the other side gave themselves? Typically high-level monks refining magic, while some will power of magic sealed in special Fuzhi, so that other Cultivation can also be temporarily resorted to magic Vaillant, when the true character within the seal element force completely disappeared when the This spell will be useless, this spell is called "Fu Bao." Because magic is only the end of Dan monks to refining, Fu Bao though so this is only the magic of the tenth power of two, but it did not become a top-order low-level adder monks favorites. "This symbol treasure you keep using it, you only need to enter enough real dollars will be able to drive, as long as you do not encounter too powerful opponent, one should be able to protect your life. Okay, I have other things to do , go ahead! "red flash, the woman set off a breeze would escape the cave, from white to go see the big benefactor, busy shouted:" benefactor, please leave your name! "" You and I naturally destined will meet again ...... "woman voice came out of the cave was already lodged in all the way, although there has been no white see from her looks, but that charming voice has firmly imprinted on the minds. "Destined ...... Well, I can live like this for the repair to the time it is not certain." White from self-deprecating smile, that character will be carefully placed in the treasure treasure bag, pulled out a few spells that looked Look, only the "paralysis curse" and "stealth curse" two, did not they want to fly curse. Then they took it to the power law, see the home page with the words "meta surgery," Heart of only three first glance, it really is the Fragments. Although few things, but spells and Fu Bao are useful, although that meta surgery may not be the Fragments of no use, in general the white from their own harvest is still quite satisfactory. The next few days, the white from the Royal Air bolted around the clock, and finally on the third day in the morning came to the border town of Chen states: Lut town. Lut town radius but dozens of years, but because this is the closest Missouri towns, so the town master very much, and garrison guarded, the whole town is empty prohibitions proscribed protected, in addition to the above monk Yuan Ying able to ignore the ban, the rest of the monks could not over the town from Lut imperial flight. That day the guards retire porter see early in the morning there is a king four men dressed in white outer Mengen, of course he did not wake up angry, open the door after the squint eyed each other, soul swept away found under the other side, there are only Lianqi early than their cultivation even a little lower, at once on fire: "You come here early in the morning howl mourning came? say you doing!" white kid from tough to know the truth, So stay with careful laughed: "Brother, I started to participate in the magic number of trials herring Church sent his disciples, now go back to complete the task, but I hope you Xinggefangpian brother." "Just like you can repair Join the magic number of Church? my Bah! who knows that you are not spies sent Missouri, take your card to see the task of trial! "So the magic number of factions together to participate in trials disciples are sent with a task cards to ensure that they are unobstructed in all towns, but with Shimo white from the time World War II has been accidentally lost, where now also take out. Wang forty-one see the white from the get no task cards, cold tone started down: "It appears you really are spies!" Then, Yaopan spirit sword gradually pulled out. See the momentum away from the bad white, hand subconsciously treasure bags placed on top, and if a fight, goes Fu Bao will come in great handy. I did not expect this shot but reminded him away quickly from the treasure bag white woman gave him the token to get out, smiled and said: "Brother, I have here a magic number of tokens hall, you look , see if he can put me in the past! "cautiously watched the white king four from two, carefully took the token, look around a few times, suddenly toward the ground a lost token, thundered:" As we all know, the magic Ancestral hall tokens are gold and black bottom, you now get a false token black gold blocks wanted to fool your grandfather? see I will not put you in this spy dismemberment! "Then the Spirit to pull the sword out of its scabbard , evidently immediately will lay hands on, white off suddenly face some green. Could it be that the woman deliberately framed himself? "Stop!" Heard Duan came within the gates, a leader look like Han walked out and saw two men confrontation, frowning asked: "how is it?" "Bingbao Captain, this man is a spy, but also want to get away with a fake token! "Han is a spy, his eyes immediately release fierce Mountain, staring white from hold spiritual power fluctuations from the point of view, this is almost certainly from the white man's cultivation has to refining gas upper realm. See the white away and nothing Alert, Han looked down at the ground token, only one, the sweat on his forehead run out. "This is ... this is ..." stammered while Han, while the token quickly picked it up over and over again,Oakley Sunglasses Holbrook, carefully looked after a few times, suddenly walked quickly away from the front of the white, bend a ceremony, nervous, said: "I do not know adults BRAVO, please indulgences! "Although I do not know why suddenly so respectful that the captain, but the white token from know for sure is that the reason, then waved to pretend do not mind, it took the token into the treasure bags in lightly said: "Nothing, just your hands actually say that this is false token, really ridiculous to the extreme, if the other adults in a bad temper this, where there is life in you?" Han is white this time cold sweat, fear of the front of the "magic number Tong expert" an unhappy should take their own outlet, but you want to know the magic number Tong Yang Shrine of the most powerful institutions, kill yourself like stepping on an ant general , heart cursed king four early in the morning gave himself stirred up such a Fiends. So he made a plunge to the king four front, and before he could react how,Coach Bags Store, on the "pop, pop, pop" a few big slap in the face continuous and only played the king four nose spurting, stars. White heart chuckle from seeing, shouted happy, since crossing into Turkey since and have never been so proud. Seen from white through the gates, farther and farther, the Han That stopped the king four sadistic and knocks the breath from coarse to. Wang Si is clutching his cheeks, slurred speech and asked: "Captain, the man in the end what is backing ah, how do you so nervous?" "Mom had a Palestinian child, your dog really blind eye, do you think it is What ordinary token? That was the magic number of senior Church Church always used only token, the adults must be hiding their cultivation today was almost killed you give, if I was not now take your blood to repair refining a non-blood! "After listening to towering rage shouting Han Wang four scared to hide in the corner, I heard did not dare say anything. White has by virtue of this time away from the garrison town of Lut token obtained from a few flight operator, Yuandun Barry went! Under some day and night, and finally in three days later, the white church from the back to the magic number of states in Chen's headquarters, located in the center of Crouching Tiger Chen states city. Crouching Tiger, the main city of the city but Chen states, backed by thousands of miles of Big Yin Mountains, a radius of hundreds of years, high city deep moat, surrounded by water, easily defensible terrain, walls several feet ten feet high, the city is even more heavily guarded,Air Jordan New School UK, a huge empty prohibition would ban the city firmly wrapped Crouching Tiger included. The Magic were great hall right in the sphere of influence, the comprehension of all sects shrine sun all fear a bit, because it is simply a spy for the forces inside and outside the organization, and the void of His Highness the floor of the same nature toward cents. It is the headquarters of the city in Crouching Tiger, like a small city within a city in general, a personal guard, without Kimori's dominion, even within a restricted area> "Just now you must Shimo who took this thing right, otherwise how would disturb it?" White woman from hearing questioning, heart Anjiao bad, does she mind playing the treasure bag? Far from taking into account both the strength and had to reluctantly will treasure bags out, you handed woman in front. Www! QuanBEn! COM women take over, opened the bag down, from the inside out a dilapidated old books with a few spells, the slightly rolled uncontrollably, then smiles tenderly said: "In order to so something, you are willing to desperately? This power law very well, unfortunately it was the Fragments, you want to come to no use ah, which you can also use a few spells to use. "Women will look at it again after a throw back to the bag of treasures from the white, as if These objects in her eyes seems to be very little value, to look one's mood at all. "You're so bad repair, do not know how you practice, since today's hit, I'll buy you life insurance as a good thing, then!" White saw the red light from the woman a bayan, a Ukrainian Mans floating fly over it toward you, quickly caught by hand, take a look into the eyes, actually is a spell, painted a Ugyen dagger, beside some runes. "This spell is ......" "What spell, this is Fu Bao! Although only under the order Fu Bao, but Lianqi monks against lightly enough." Fu Bao! ? White from hardly believe my ears, and this Lianqi monks craved, even on the other side gave themselves? Typically high-level monks refining magic, while some will power of magic sealed in special Fuzhi, so that other Cultivation can also be temporarily resorted to magic Vaillant, when the true character within the seal element force completely disappeared when the This spell will be useless, this spell is called "Fu Bao." Because magic is only the end of Dan monks to refining, Fu Bao though so this is only the magic of the tenth power of two, but it did not become a top-order low-level adder monks favorites. "This symbol treasure you keep using it, you only need to enter enough real dollars will be able to drive, as long as you do not encounter too powerful opponent, one should be able to protect your life. Okay, I have other things to do , go ahead! "red flash, the woman set off a breeze would escape the cave, from white to go see the big benefactor, busy shouted:" benefactor, please leave your name! "" You and I naturally destined will meet again ...... "woman voice came out of the cave was already lodged in all the way, although there has been no white see from her looks, but that charming voice has firmly imprinted on the minds. "Destined ...... Well, I can live like this for the repair to the time it is not certain." White from self-deprecating smile, that character will be carefully placed in the treasure treasure bag, pulled out a few spells that looked Look, only the "paralysis curse" and "stealth curse" two, did not they want to fly curse. Then they took it to the power law, see the home page with the words "meta surgery," Heart of only three first glance, it really is the Fragments. Although few things, but spells and Fu Bao are useful, although that meta surgery may not be the Fragments of no use, in general the white from their own harvest is still quite satisfactory. The next few days, the white from the Royal Air bolted around the clock, and finally on the third day in the morning came to the border town of Chen states: Lut town. Lut town radius but dozens of years, but because this is the closest Missouri towns, so the town master very much, and garrison guarded, the whole town is empty prohibitions proscribed protected, in addition to the above monk Yuan Ying able to ignore the ban, the rest of the monks could not over the town from Lut imperial flight. That day the guards retire porter see early in the morning there is a king four men dressed in white outer Mengen, of course he did not wake up angry, open the door after the squint eyed each other, soul swept away found under the other side, there are only Lianqi early than their cultivation even a little lower, at once on fire: "You come here early in the morning howl mourning came? say you doing!" white kid from tough to know the truth, So stay with careful laughed: "Brother, I started to participate in the magic number of trials herring Church sent his disciples, now go back to complete the task, but I hope you Xinggefangpian brother." "Just like you can repair Join the magic number of Church? my Bah! who knows that you are not spies sent Missouri, take your card to see the task of trial! "So the magic number of factions together to participate in trials disciples are sent with a task cards to ensure that they are unobstructed in all towns, but with Shimo white from the time World War II has been accidentally lost, where now also take out. Wang forty-one see the white from the get no task cards, cold tone started down: "It appears you really are spies!" Then, Yaopan spirit sword gradually pulled out. See the momentum away from the bad white, hand subconsciously treasure bags placed on top, and if a fight, goes Fu Bao will come in great handy. I did not expect this shot but reminded him away quickly from the treasure bag white woman gave him the token to get out, smiled and said: "Brother, I have here a magic number of tokens hall, you look , see if he can put me in the past! "cautiously watched the white king four from two, carefully took the token, look around a few times, suddenly toward the ground a lost token, thundered:" As we all know, the magic Ancestral hall tokens are gold and black bottom, you now get a false token black gold blocks wanted to fool your grandfather? see I will not put you in this spy dismemberment! "Then the Spirit to pull the sword out of its scabbard , evidently immediately will lay hands on, white off suddenly face some green. Could it be that the woman deliberately framed himself? "Stop!" Heard Duan came within the gates, a leader look like Han walked out and saw two men confrontation, frowning asked: "how is it?" "Bingbao Captain, this man is a spy, but also want to get away with a fake token! "Han is a spy, his eyes immediately release fierce Mountain, staring white from hold spiritual power fluctuations from the point of view, this is almost certainly from the white man's cultivation has to refining gas upper realm. See the white away and nothing Alert, Han looked down at the ground token, only one, the sweat on his forehead run out. "This is ... this is ..." stammered while Han, while the token quickly picked it up over and over again,Oakley Sunglasses Holbrook, carefully looked after a few times, suddenly walked quickly away from the front of the white, bend a ceremony, nervous, said: "I do not know adults BRAVO, please indulgences! "Although I do not know why suddenly so respectful that the captain, but the white token from know for sure is that the reason, then waved to pretend do not mind, it took the token into the treasure bags in lightly said: "Nothing, just your hands actually say that this is false token, really ridiculous to the extreme, if the other adults in a bad temper this, where there is life in you?" Han is white this time cold sweat, fear of the front of the "magic number Tong expert" an unhappy should take their own outlet, but you want to know the magic number Tong Yang Shrine of the most powerful institutions, kill yourself like stepping on an ant general , heart cursed king four early in the morning gave himself stirred up such a Fiends. So he made a plunge to the king four front, and before he could react how,Coach Bags Store, on the "pop, pop, pop" a few big slap in the face continuous and only played the king four nose spurting, stars. White heart chuckle from seeing, shouted happy, since crossing into Turkey since and have never been so proud. Seen from white through the gates, farther and farther, the Han That stopped the king four sadistic and knocks the breath from coarse to. Wang Si is clutching his cheeks, slurred speech and asked: "Captain, the man in the end what is backing ah, how do you so nervous?" "Mom had a Palestinian child, your dog really blind eye, do you think it is What ordinary token? That was the magic number of senior Church Church always used only token, the adults must be hiding their cultivation today was almost killed you give, if I was not now take your blood to repair refining a non-blood! "After listening to towering rage shouting Han Wang four scared to hide in the corner, I heard did not dare say anything. White has by virtue of this time away from the garrison town of Lut token obtained from a few flight operator, Yuandun Barry went! Under some day and night, and finally in three days later, the white church from the back to the magic number of states in Chen's headquarters, located in the center of Crouching Tiger Chen states city. Crouching Tiger, the main city of the city but Chen states, backed by thousands of miles of Big Yin Mountains, a radius of hundreds of years, high city deep moat, surrounded by water, easily defensible terrain, walls several feet ten feet high, the city is even more heavily guarded,Air Jordan New School UK, a huge empty prohibition would ban the city firmly wrapped Crouching Tiger included. The Magic were great hall right in the sphere of influence, the comprehension of all sects shrine sun all fear a bit, because it is simply a spy for the forces inside and outside the organization, and the void of His Highness the floor of the same nature toward cents. It is the headquarters of the city in Crouching Tiger, like a small city within a city in general, a personal guard, without Kimori's dominion, even within a restricted area in front of feet, trespassers Unforgiven. With tokens, white magic number came from unobstructed hall door, looked at the black door thirty feet away, could not help but marvel at it. Door with gold lacquer on the one huge Grand pattern, hanging on the door with a large plaque, plaque iron picture Yingou the words "magic number Tong" the three characters, really extraordinary momentum. Porters Church disciples experience the magic number of tokens from after over white, but also face horror look, carefully led him away towards the hall Explorer. The same expression, white on the way back from the already seen many times, long taken for granted, hearts stop herself, the woman gave token also handy, I really do not know the identity of her in the end what is, if the future make sure to take some encounter. Along the way, the white from the demons were impressed by the magnificent hall, where the temple Taiwan pavilion after another, endless, during which many buildings as much spiritual power fluctuations, appears to be a special prohibition. Everywhere the walls and black tiles, solemn, tall office building next Biri escape the streets are very wide, four carriage main road enough to keep pace, the layout of buildings annular distribution, like a mighty dragon in general. Unconsciously, white lead the way from the sudden, I hear a disciple out "to the", and saw that he has been living in a huge square among the granite at the foot end of the road paved, impressively stands a hall. This is the magic number Tong Chen states supreme power lies: Explorer's Basilica. < in front of feet, trespassers Unforgiven. With tokens, white magic number came from unobstructed hall door, looked at the black door thirty feet away, could not help but marvel at it. Door with gold lacquer on the one huge Grand pattern, hanging on the door with a large plaque, plaque iron picture Yingou the words "magic number Tong" the three characters, really extraordinary momentum. Porters Church disciples experience the magic number of tokens from after over white, but also face horror look, carefully led him away towards the hall Explorer. The same expression, white on the way back from the already seen many times, long taken for granted, hearts stop herself, the woman gave token also handy, I really do not know the identity of her in the end what is, if the future make sure to take some encounter. Along the way, the white from the demons were impressed by the magnificent hall, where the temple Taiwan pavilion after another, endless, during which many buildings as much spiritual power fluctuations, appears to be a special prohibition. Everywhere the walls and black tiles, solemn, tall office building next Biri escape the streets are very wide, four carriage main road enough to keep pace, the layout of buildings annular distribution, like a mighty dragon in general. Unconsciously, white lead the way from the sudden, I hear a disciple out "to the", and saw that he has been living in a huge square among the granite at the foot end of the road paved, impressively stands a hall. This is the magic number Tong Chen states supreme power lies: Explorer's Basilica. <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen