Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
gsvdxcxz Offline

01.06.2013 02:22
Yuan Ling ancestor guardian antworten

> "Hurry!" Zhang also white did not look back, just a landing on another rushed forward, with the rest of his left palm shadow issuing a road, desperately attack. wWw.QUanBEN.CoM White knew it was from a friend in the open with their lives for their hope to live channels, now is the only chance to escape, fleeting. Can live, no one will want to die. No, I can not just run away, even to survive, it will forever live in the hearts of the condemned, the interference by demons, never lose the mind of Tao. A real man alive, when Hengdao immediately, Yong for enemies! "Also white, today let us against the enemy, even if it is dead, I would not be alone escape!" Zhang also heard white slightly surprised a moment, looked white from a deep back, suddenly laughed and said: "good brothers ! "Huang Yi banter before looking at the two, like watching a drama, that exudes golden black iron sword in the head just hovering overhead, hey sneered:" Since you are so righteous, then I send you hit the road together! "black iron sword gold skyrocketing, then a huge group of light appears again, Zhang also white, who took over from the white from the spirit sword, a group dance Jian Qi, airtight, propped real dollars shields, two people together among the group broke into the light. They entered the light group was strong momentum repression, Huang Yi Jian Qi in constant tearing their **,Nike Jordan Play In These 2 UK, if it is blocked off in front of white sheets also issued Jian Qi White desperately to resist, two people already corpse lying on the ground. Zhang is also close to the enemy can not see the white, two people go on like this sooner or later will walk on the footsteps of the previous few people, face a positive dialogue from outrightly shouted back: "Well brother, I go ahead!" Then, suddenly becomes the body color was blood red, chapped skin begins, blood gushing, the people broke out stronger than ever, real dollars, almost shoulder to shoulder to build the base of the cultivation. Golden light resistance groups look smaller, Huang Yi close at hand! Seeing the white away, exclaimed: "Do not!" Zhang also white which is obtained from a short break meridians powerful real dollars, friends in the last moment of life still thinking about kill each other, to give myself a chance of survival. Huang Yi face appeared a trace of surprise, followed by cold, said: "Do you think you can kill me desperate? You misjudge the monks built the base!" Black iron sword crazy spin up, immediately, in the air, there has been a The formation of black real dollars Jian Qi, hanging high in the golden light over the group, followed by the rapid fall. "Unfortunately, one step backward ......" Zhang also white even Lianqi 12th floor realm, from building the base is only a step away, and cutting off access to powerful Meridian real dollars, but compared to the real monks built the base, there are still some unbridgeable gap. Looking at the front of almost Huang Yi, hearts sigh, then abandoned the attack, turned around and the white from clinging. "White away, you asked to me and really live!" This is white in this world hear from white sheets are also said to myself, the last sentence, I saw a huge black Jian Qi chopped broken light group, chopped white body breaking Zhang also true Yuan guard, followed by whole body came Juzhen, two and one black to know nothing ...... I was so dead yet ...... somewhere, as if floating in a white nothingness from space, surrounded by more than night more dark dense fog, with fog rolling body I do not know where drifting. It is too bad! He was only the most ordinary student that era only. But in the outing when picking up a strange stone,Satchels Coach Online, even inexplicable through to a full comprehension of the world which is. Originally still holding both to the security of the state of mind, but things are far from being as simple as he wants! This is known as the world Cultivation of Middle-earth, this time is in the troubled times of the era. Various sizes forces have been here for as long as nearly a thousand years, blood and fire of war! Yang temple shrine and void comprehension as Turkey's two largest forces, killing each other, and the world martial comprehension size 12 states, all with attached campaign around. All the people here have eyes only for their own interests and hatred. Flames smoke signals nearly a thousand years, Turkey will give all involved tens of millions of comprehension wherein the flow of blood, almost the entire Middle-earth earth red. Attached to the two forces under the numerous sects, they all have their own interests and conflicts. Today's friends may tomorrow will take your head Zhanxia to take credit for new masters, even the league, even with the door between are filled with bloody killings and betrayal. Both forces have been the shift, always evenly matched, but the war never seems no end in sight, chaos will never end ...... white from thought to be like the other person through the same, use of the knowledge, some all-powerful in the world, the results did not expect in Turkey, even among the most waste without spiritual roots of the people, even the single comprehension general qualifications are not as spiritual roots monks, simply can not practice high level of comprehension law formula, but also talk about all-powerful! It is good to have a few months, and always only Lianqi initial state, he is nothing but cannon fodder in a numerous, if not make the sheets also white this repair is always a good friend to take care of themselves, probably would have already turned into a cup of loess . In this, together with the door, friends could not believe rely comprehension, his life is but a candle in the wind, may be extinguished at any time. Unexpectedly desperately struggling to survive, or die here today, alas ...... white from his death are still sigh when the endless blanket of darkness seemed to come to an end, eyes suddenly light up, a fresh breeze blowing, he immediately sober him. This ... What is this place? Here was really beautiful, this is the first impression from the white. In less than a ten-mile radius surrounding the blanket of darkness within the scope of, full of blue sea, clear water, and even can see the shallows of sand, blowing sea breeze blowing, very comfortable. Middle of the sea is an island, the island is no vegetation, full of various colors of wet rocks, colorful and pretty surroundings complement each other. If this is the death of the world, that would not be so bad ...... middle of the island seems to have touched something in the white away, as if summoned him in general, white from involuntarily unto them from the air to gently Direction journeyman. Fell on the island,Nike Jordan Superfly, away from the white felt a sense of down to earth, walking among the rocks on the island, the smell of the sea breeze sent little salty smell, seems to be back when you walk on the beach when the juvenile joy time. OK a little while, a width of about baizhang square appears in the white from the front of this square by the pale stone paved strip, spotless, really amazing is so white from the middle of the square stands a huge white stone, whole body pure white, there are three or four feet high, top with vigorous ancient carving of: Yuan Ling Island, three red characters. Standing stone, the white from looking monument, a historical vicissitudes heavy feeling arises spontaneously. "Yuan Ling Island? Take me through the stone is not also a freakin 'Yuan Ling' word do? Does What is the connection between you?" White has been hanging in the chest from the semi-circular element Lingshi took out, placed in front of carefully looked, it was a half a palm-sized jade same thing, one side smooth, one side oval-shaped arch, whole body white light, surrounded by some clouds Microhyla, over back, and she inscribed "Yuan Ling" word. White stone from the lift, which seems to have any piece of jade in the flow in general, the whole crystal clear and full of beauty. At this point, stone element began simultaneously with a dramatic burst of white light, bright but not hot, like a nexus between the two, Yuan began pulled toward the monument, two white groups together. White from stunned, waited a long time, white and finally dispersed, discovered element began not know when mounted on the top of the stone, as if part of the original monument is in general, this time is exudes a soft white light. How is this going? White from being baffled when a man's voice called out from behind: "You finally come!" There are other people here? White from surprised, immediately turned and saw behind him a crown of white pigment is kindly bearded old man looked at his, mouth suffused with a faint smile. "Who are you? Me where? Did not here to hell?" Smiling old man pointed to the piece of white jade stone, said: "Here is the Yuan Ling Island, you are now just a soul into the Yuan Ling Island only, You are not dead, how will the government go to the ground I am the creator Yuan L> "Hurry!" Zhang also white did not look back, just a landing on another rushed forward, with the rest of his left palm shadow issuing a road, desperately attack. wWw.QUanBEN.CoM White knew it was from a friend in the open with their lives for their hope to live channels, now is the only chance to escape, fleeting. Can live, no one will want to die. No, I can not just run away, even to survive, it will forever live in the hearts of the condemned, the interference by demons, never lose the mind of Tao. A real man alive, when Hengdao immediately, Yong for enemies! "Also white, today let us against the enemy, even if it is dead, I would not be alone escape!" Zhang also heard white slightly surprised a moment, looked white from a deep back, suddenly laughed and said: "good brothers ! "Huang Yi banter before looking at the two, like watching a drama, that exudes golden black iron sword in the head just hovering overhead, hey sneered:" Since you are so righteous, then I send you hit the road together! "black iron sword gold skyrocketing, then a huge group of light appears again, Zhang also white, who took over from the white from the spirit sword, a group dance Jian Qi, airtight, propped real dollars shields, two people together among the group broke into the light. They entered the light group was strong momentum repression, Huang Yi Jian Qi in constant tearing their **,Nike Jordan Play In These 2 UK, if it is blocked off in front of white sheets also issued Jian Qi White desperately to resist, two people already corpse lying on the ground. Zhang is also close to the enemy can not see the white, two people go on like this sooner or later will walk on the footsteps of the previous few people, face a positive dialogue from outrightly shouted back: "Well brother, I go ahead!" Then, suddenly becomes the body color was blood red, chapped skin begins, blood gushing, the people broke out stronger than ever, real dollars, almost shoulder to shoulder to build the base of the cultivation. Golden light resistance groups look smaller, Huang Yi close at hand! Seeing the white away, exclaimed: "Do not!" Zhang also white which is obtained from a short break meridians powerful real dollars, friends in the last moment of life still thinking about kill each other, to give myself a chance of survival. Huang Yi face appeared a trace of surprise, followed by cold, said: "Do you think you can kill me desperate? You misjudge the monks built the base!" Black iron sword crazy spin up, immediately, in the air, there has been a The formation of black real dollars Jian Qi, hanging high in the golden light over the group, followed by the rapid fall. "Unfortunately, one step backward ......" Zhang also white even Lianqi 12th floor realm, from building the base is only a step away, and cutting off access to powerful Meridian real dollars, but compared to the real monks built the base, there are still some unbridgeable gap. Looking at the front of almost Huang Yi, hearts sigh, then abandoned the attack, turned around and the white from clinging. "White away, you asked to me and really live!" This is white in this world hear from white sheets are also said to myself, the last sentence, I saw a huge black Jian Qi chopped broken light group, chopped white body breaking Zhang also true Yuan guard, followed by whole body came Juzhen, two and one black to know nothing ...... I was so dead yet ...... somewhere, as if floating in a white nothingness from space, surrounded by more than night more dark dense fog, with fog rolling body I do not know where drifting. It is too bad! He was only the most ordinary student that era only. But in the outing when picking up a strange stone,Satchels Coach Online, even inexplicable through to a full comprehension of the world which is. Originally still holding both to the security of the state of mind, but things are far from being as simple as he wants! This is known as the world Cultivation of Middle-earth, this time is in the troubled times of the era. Various sizes forces have been here for as long as nearly a thousand years, blood and fire of war! Yang temple shrine and void comprehension as Turkey's two largest forces, killing each other, and the world martial comprehension size 12 states, all with attached campaign around. All the people here have eyes only for their own interests and hatred. Flames smoke signals nearly a thousand years, Turkey will give all involved tens of millions of comprehension wherein the flow of blood, almost the entire Middle-earth earth red. Attached to the two forces under the numerous sects, they all have their own interests and conflicts. Today's friends may tomorrow will take your head Zhanxia to take credit for new masters, even the league, even with the door between are filled with bloody killings and betrayal. Both forces have been the shift, always evenly matched, but the war never seems no end in sight, chaos will never end ...... white from thought to be like the other person through the same, use of the knowledge, some all-powerful in the world, the results did not expect in Turkey, even among the most waste without spiritual roots of the people, even the single comprehension general qualifications are not as spiritual roots monks, simply can not practice high level of comprehension law formula, but also talk about all-powerful! It is good to have a few months, and always only Lianqi initial state, he is nothing but cannon fodder in a numerous, if not make the sheets also white this repair is always a good friend to take care of themselves, probably would have already turned into a cup of loess . In this, together with the door, friends could not believe rely comprehension, his life is but a candle in the wind, may be extinguished at any time. Unexpectedly desperately struggling to survive, or die here today, alas ...... white from his death are still sigh when the endless blanket of darkness seemed to come to an end, eyes suddenly light up, a fresh breeze blowing, he immediately sober him. This ... What is this place? Here was really beautiful, this is the first impression from the white. In less than a ten-mile radius surrounding the blanket of darkness within the scope of, full of blue sea, clear water, and even can see the shallows of sand, blowing sea breeze blowing, very comfortable. Middle of the sea is an island, the island is no vegetation, full of various colors of wet rocks, colorful and pretty surroundings complement each other. If this is the death of the world, that would not be so bad ...... middle of the island seems to have touched something in the white away, as if summoned him in general, white from involuntarily unto them from the air to gently Direction journeyman. Fell on the island,Nike Jordan Superfly, away from the white felt a sense of down to earth, walking among the rocks on the island, the smell of the sea breeze sent little salty smell, seems to be back when you walk on the beach when the juvenile joy time. OK a little while, a width of about baizhang square appears in the white from the front of this square by the pale stone paved strip, spotless, really amazing is so white from the middle of the square stands a huge white stone, whole body pure white, there are three or four feet high, top with vigorous ancient carving of: Yuan Ling Island, three red characters. Standing stone, the white from looking monument, a historical vicissitudes heavy feeling arises spontaneously. "Yuan Ling Island? Take me through the stone is not also a freakin 'Yuan Ling' word do? Does What is the connection between you?" White has been hanging in the chest from the semi-circular element Lingshi took out, placed in front of carefully looked, it was a half a palm-sized jade same thing, one side smooth, one side oval-shaped arch, whole body white light, surrounded by some clouds Microhyla, over back, and she inscribed "Yuan Ling" word. White stone from the lift, which seems to have any piece of jade in the flow in general, the whole crystal clear and full of beauty. At this point, stone element began simultaneously with a dramatic burst of white light, bright but not hot, like a nexus between the two, Yuan began pulled toward the monument, two white groups together. White from stunned, waited a long time, white and finally dispersed, discovered element began not know when mounted on the top of the stone, as if part of the original monument is in general, this time is exudes a soft white light. How is this going? White from being baffled when a man's voice called out from behind: "You finally come!" There are other people here? White from surprised, immediately turned and saw behind him a crown of white pigment is kindly bearded old man looked at his, mouth suffused with a faint smile. "Who are you? Me where? Did not here to hell?" Smiling old man pointed to the piece of white jade stone, said: "Here is the Yuan Ling Island, you are now just a soul into the Yuan Ling Island only, You are not dead, how will the government go to the ground I am the creator Yuan Ling ancestor guardian spirit to stay here, you can call me Hachiko. "guardian spirit? I myself have heard, it is an extremely high-strength repair the monks in their own use under a ban in magic, the purpose is to make people unable to use the weapon, usually with the same order of monks or evil soul from refining . White from scratched his head, quite puzzled and said: "You just said that I finally came, is how is it?" Hachiko Nianzhao white beard, Xiaohe replied: "count here creator Yuan Ling ancestor, you have a third element into the spirit of this island people, and it will be the third owner of this place. "" Be a master of what a good desert island, where even a living at all. No, Since I did not die, you'll send me back to reality quickly go, and I still have friends waiting for me to save it. "to hear he did not die, white centrifugation was overjoyed, and began to worry about the safety of the white sheets also come. Hachiko see the white island from Yuan Ling did not know the benefits, walked slowly toward the stone before, pointing to the stone sneered: "You have not seen all Intuit, since the Yuan Ling Island was created after the masters are all here for each one a generation hero, even the previous generation master Haotian Dragon King, Wicked alone without spiritual roots of the body, but also to become the world's admiration for the heroic, if it is later framed by a mischievous person, both will now Once upon a respect for him. "much Such a good thing to find on your own? White from almost do not believe their ears, and immediately asked: "Then I can become the kind of person do?" Bagong smiled and broke into, said: "The gods Shura no kind! With Yuan Ling Island, as long as you want to become strong, they certainly can do it! course, need to rely on your own way to go. "White from being completely shocked. < ing ancestor guardian spirit to stay here, you can call me Hachiko. "guardian spirit? I myself have heard, it is an extremely high-strength repair the monks in their own use under a ban in magic, the purpose is to make people unable to use the weapon, usually with the same order of monks or evil soul from refining . White from scratched his head, quite puzzled and said: "You just said that I finally came, is how is it?" Hachiko Nianzhao white beard, Xiaohe replied: "count here creator Yuan Ling ancestor, you have a third element into the spirit of this island people, and it will be the third owner of this place. "" Be a master of what a good desert island, where even a living at all. No, Since I did not die, you'll send me back to reality quickly go, and I still have friends waiting for me to save it. "to hear he did not die, white centrifugation was overjoyed, and began to worry about the safety of the white sheets also come. Hachiko see the white island from Yuan Ling did not know the benefits, walked slowly toward the stone before, pointing to the stone sneered: "You have not seen all Intuit, since the Yuan Ling Island was created after the masters are all here for each one a generation hero, even the previous generation master Haotian Dragon King, Wicked alone without spiritual roots of the body, but also to become the world's admiration for the heroic, if it is later framed by a mischievous person, both will now Once upon a respect for him. "much Such a good thing to find on your own? White from almost do not believe their ears, and immediately asked: "Then I can become the kind of person do?" Bagong smiled and broke into, said: "The gods Shura no kind! With Yuan Ling Island, as long as you want to become strong, they certainly can do it! course, need to rely on your own way to go. "White from being completely shocked. <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen