Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 14 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
hgdfhbfdgvf Offline

30.05.2013 05:22
zombie walk a few steps antworten
> Time slowly flow away, and after a few hours, the remaining 300 being scratched come in, there is one most people have been infected. WwW, QunabEN, coM thousands of people to now only less than a hundred people. But as long as there is one person in the zombie virus survived the infection, then the zombie virus vaccine research will be a huge help. Night slowly deep. In addition to the city's head constantly searchlights swept the whole piece base has been immersed into a darkness. After a day of zombie birds attack, Li detachments have less than 300 people. Last resort, Li had to leave more than a dozen vigil, and the rest were all returned to the tent to seize the time to rest. If the battle started, and you want good night's sleep, do not know what time it is. Eastern sky slowly lit up, from gray dawn to colored colorful and finally a road sunlight scattered in the entire piece earth. Went to the new day! ! Woke up one by one the players were still sleeping, Li straightened clothes, came to the tent outside. Far from the same as the original zombie army still nothing happened. Zhao days patted on the shoulder, Li said: "you come back to rest, I am serving you." "Ah." Zhang Yan, Zhao days respectively in the upper and lower two time periods vigil, Zhao is responsible for the last four hours day of the time. At this time he was already bloodshot eyes, listening to the words of Li does not decline, with the same tired dozen soldiers returned to the tent. Li sandbags after heavy machine gun sitting on the side of his hand on the gun while looking around Look around. More than one hundred meters in front of the place is a dead tens of meters high mountain, and countless zombie corpses arrayed outlandish positions fell in together, and many a hodgepodge of things piled up with this "dead mountain." Far from the endless zombie army, one zombie like wood-like on the ground, waiting for the T3 command. Silent on the zombie army giving a heavy pressure. Silent front, giving a lifeless feel. Li sighed, put the line of sight to a nearby wall. A machine-gun positions arranged in a long row, messy distribution on the wall. A hearing or a large or small machine gun mounted on sandbags, next to a long chain of bullets onto the ground. But this time only a handful of a few positions on the investigators. The remaining people still are in the next break. Dash murmur came, so this seems to have become more positions on the lifeless angry. "Eat! Give you." A familiar voice from behind, do not see that this is Li Chun Yuen. Now the money never came back after the task to defend the country, Qin Waner took him as the most pro-people, almost a moment and he can not separate. Must make every minute of Li in her line of sight which. Let Li head, but also felt very warm. Ms Qin took delivery to the bread, Li took a bite and asked: "ah, you eat it. Yesterday Did you sleep well?" "I've eaten, you quickly eat a'll I'll give you a bottle water. "" No, too much trouble. "" I do not bother. "Qin Li Ms nestled in the side, his hands clasped Li's one arm. "You are my man, that is, my God, my land, my everything .. Do not leave me." "Little fool!" Li took bread hands with Ms Qin scrape a bit on the nose, and then said: "Rest assured, I will not leave you anyway." "That's good ....." Qin Li Yuen put his head to rub the rub on the arm, as if like so you can get a sense of security. Li smiled and patted his head in her beat, "You, like a ......." Suddenly, Li smile froze down, if it comes to half simmer in his mouth. Zombie army began to move! ! "Ms quick to find a place to hide." Li howling loudly, and then they pulled my gun in front of the trigger. "Da da da da ......." crisp machine guns in the silence of the morning in this pass all the way all the way, the sound of machine gun on his side,Oakley Scalpel Sunglasses, the other direction of gunfire also rang. Even became an intense gunfire. All the rest of the soldiers still hear gunshots, one quickly jumped up and ran to go to their array. "Seated position!! Hurry your marks!!" Li soldiers came howling against the sentence, and then turned against Ms Qin said: "This is too dangerous, you still return to the tent it." " No, I'm with you, I will shoot you just also said do not leave me, now driving me away, I do not go. "" Well, "Li looked at it has already begun to edge rushing zombie army. Thought Waner at his side is also good, at least be able to take care of her. Then said: "Then you must wear a helmet, wear bullet-proof vests and gloves, in addition to other parts of the face gave me the package, or you went back to the tent." Ms Qin said one, "Well, I'll on the back,Jordan Flight 9 Sale, "then turned away. A few minutes later,Nike Air Jordan 6 UK, wearing a bulletproof vest wore a helmet and ran over. "Their care. Dangerous to get down." Ms Qin before the battle are among the tent, before a battle Li had asked a few carefully. "Fire!!" Half an hour after the zombie army finally appeared in the optimal range of 500 meters distance. Li shouted one and then again pulled the trigger. "Da da da ........" "flap flap .........." Sarkozy fire guns of various sizes, a large team of a large number of zombies zombie walk a few steps to stumble down. "Quack!! Wow!!" "Zombie birds!! Everyone pay attention to protection and concealment, flame gun ready!!" In zombie assault when the zombie birds appeared yesterday rushed over again. Ms Li Qin by handfuls to the ground, then covered his mouth and nose with a canvas, leaving only his eyes, and then they wear gloves all the people were wrapped in a piece of cloth. "Da da da!!" Some machine gun muzzle lift, dolphin hot bullets fired in the air zombie birds, but with little success, only a few dozen hit the nail on the hapless bird was dropped down. More guns are moved down the bunker, placed into a special notch on the left. This avoids the highlight in the city's head. "Humming!!" No other zombie bird to the walls, the city wall of flame gun opened fire. A sea of ​​flames appeared outside the city walls, a large number of birds covered with a large number of zombies out flames burning to the ground. But there are a lot of zombie birds crossed Huowang, toward the city of the first fighters. But this time we have learned the lessons of the last, one wearing a thick, basically afraid of birds caught zombie bite. And when the zombie bird Pro, climbed up bunkers in advance of them. "Humming!!" Flame gun in constant flames, machine gun bullets fired in Doom. Endure the zombie army of heaven and amphibious attack. All of them are dog eat dog. Not protest, rather not die! In everyone's mind only left one sentence: "Battle! Fight!! Fighting!!!" (For the Yushu moment of silence to pray for the disaster!)! ~! ┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ ∷ ∷ net book book ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ W ∷ W ∷ W. S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ W. C ∷ N ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ <
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen