Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
hgdfhbfdgvf Offline

30.05.2013 05:16
Li turned to look antworten
> Qin Ms sweet smile: "ah!" Li as being a one hundred thousand volts of high voltage lightning boom to the head, the whole people were homeruns outside and tender inside. wWw. QUAnBEn. cOM If there is a mirror, Li can certainly see their hair stand smoke image. "Resident Evil ~ but he started when he did not escape the infection." Here, Qin Wan'er somewhat depressed. But Li is like a sudden groan from hell to heaven, the whole look of a bright, but still do not trust asked one,: "And now? Now have a boyfriend?" Qin Waner tilted his head and looked at Lee Yi, eyes blinked a few times, said: "You want to go after me?" Li Yigang want to nod, but heard Ms Qin added: "My brother said that if anyone want to go I have to first beat him,Nike Jordan SC 1 UK Sale, or I'll break his brother leg. "" No problem, not that your brother Well, I ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~. "Li Baoguo money suddenly remembered that a large casserole fist, these days on the training ground to listen to the news, money Bulgaria is the base, the first master, a hard qigong high attainments. Known as the hot topic invincible hand the army, the latter half of the sentence to simmer in the stomach and could not tell. One's face is very exciting. "Hee hee hee hee, Li spring came yo ~ ~!" To see the look of distress Li, Meng sword aside, who could not help laughing, and Li Zhao along the longest day is even more cynical cried. See the side of the players were jokes, and then look at Qin Ms pair smiling eyes, Li Samsam smiled, touched first, then lift Ann Strong fled. Leaving only her mouth laughing Ms Qin said: "This man is still very interesting thing." Ever since that day, Li's trip had changed, the same day, in addition to the usual Zhang Yu's office reported outside, they went to the base Ms Qin spin around the hospital. Until they were expelled after the Qin Waner only went to the barracks with a smirk training ground to practice a variety of skills. Or say we should pursue bold thick-skinned girls do, Li Yigang beginning is also frequently Qin Waner pushing and shouting eviction hospitals will slowly Ms Qin Li in his spare time and chat for a while. Whenever this time, the training ground of the other soldiers will find Li stimulants like what to eat, like a make endless enthusiasm. On this day, Li Yizhong, as usual, came early to Zhang Yu's office. Hello would turn away. "Hey! Li you so." Li will go out on time, Zhang Yu Li stopped aloud. "How the Chief Zhang, Is there anything else?" Li is very strange, is not anything special today ah. "You are not in the chase money lately lieutenant's sister ah?" "You are so aware of?" Li stunned. "Nonsense, for several weeks, every day you went to the hospital to his unshakeable people circling around the entire command center all knew it, the money to defend the country still in the dark, be careful he find you ah, I heard that he has been playing off several dozen people who pay attention to his sister's legs. "" This ah, all right, I was sincere on her beat. Nothing, nothing, his brother can not stop me, I go first. "do not know not comfort myself a little emboldened Li's words are not. "Hey, I'm looking forward to defend the country you are money the way that kid break his legs, refuel ah!" Zhang Yu Li looked at the smiling drink some tea and turned away. Li Yi very happy today, he said yesterday from the black market, scouring for the one "Kitty Hawk" Women's pistol. Silver frame, compact shape, it looks lovely and practical. Since there is no matching muffler, perseverance with only a box of canned luncheon meat on the change back, also with two clips and a box of matching bullets. Today, he is prepared to use this "Kitty Hawk" as a gift for women's pistol Ms Qin. As usual, went to the hospital Pidianpidian Li, Ms Qin came hundreds of times the duty,Coach Madison Online, see Qin Waner is checking a patient, Li did not make a sound TIPS, stood waiting. Li also remember the last time because Ms Qin Li in examining the patient when talking to him, the result was she driven out. After ten minutes, Qin Waner's work done, I looked up but saw Li stood. "Waited a long time, right?" "All right all right, working for the first thing." Li silly smile. Qin Li Ms white one, like an idiot for Li greatly dissatisfied. "Oh, right. Sending you a gift." Li suddenly remembered the purpose today, hurries to the pocket. "Gift?" Qin Waner also very curious,Air Jordan Flight 9 UK Sale, Li Sipilailian are behind in their own half a month now, and this is the first time to send their gifts. "Look!" Li pulled out a box and handed it to the Qin Waner. Qin Waner opened it, immediately Zhang became a cherry-like mouth. "What a beautiful pistol ah!" Whole pistol pistols only two-thirds the size of the general, only a palm. Showed a linear flow throughout Barrel, flashing white light. More on the pistol grip diamond pieces inlaid with many small spell pattern. Unlike a whole pistol murder weapon, but as a work of art. Qin Waner see this pistol in love with at first sight. She usually liked by the brother of weapons like guns, see today that the pistol is pretty addictive. Ms like to see Qin, Li is smiling from ear to ear. Ms Qin farewell grinning, came the usual training ground began training. Suddenly, Li waist a pager "Didi tick" rang. Li's face changed, the pager has every senior officials. He also has one, now is an emergency call ringing signal, only to have something big happens, will be sounded. Li quickly grabbed the side of clothes, also refused to wipe, hurriedly ran toward the command building. Sweating profusely ran, behind Li suddenly heard a sound of running. Li turned to look, turned out to be his future brother-money to defend the country. Two pairs, as one, also refused to speak, ran side by side. Two people went to the meeting room, etc., when other people have basically come Qi. Find a rearward position, and sat down. Side of the wipe, Li mutters asked for money to defend the country to the next: "The money lieutenant, what happened ah?" Qian Li Baoguo stare an "in your head every day with him, and asked me, I Also ask How about you. "Li Samsam touched his nose, not talking. If the usual long and his top up, now is not in the pursuit of other people's sister Well, this emboldened ~ ~ on some inadequacy. "Ahem!" Zhang Yu this time came in, cough twice, the entire conference room quiet. Zhang Yu stare Li sitting at the back, cleared his throat and said: "We base ten kilometers outside sentry, in ten minutes ago and found a large number of survivors and hear them say that they are our neighbors City T City base of the refugees and their bases are a large number of zombies in one week break before they break out into a three-way toward our side is which one, there are about ten thousand people. "" What! T base is compromised the! "" how could this? "" T base but more powerful than our base, ah? "" Dead Is not there has been any change? "Zhang Yu, then just finished the chaos became an underground group. T base in the city is a large distance HD nearest base, usually also used radio contact, their side of the deal zombie approach also told each other, I did not expect a few days ago was actually lost contact zombie break up, can not let These officials were alarmed. ! ~! ┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ ∷ ∷ net book book ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ W ∷ W ∷ W. S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ W. C ∷ N ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ <
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen