Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
hgdfhbfdgvf Offline

30.05.2013 05:10
Li sounds like the coldest antworten
> Do not know when, hundreds of zombies concentrated up tightly siege of a circle, and the center of the circle is the zombie leader Liu a man "Hurry Hurry" as long as not all know Liu a blind person going to do a , protective helmets, while theoretically able to resist Liu a person's soul storm of terror, but before Liu a few people only play a few times over, there is no proven. WwW, QunabEN, coM Liu everyone have a one trick irrepressible fear. "Humming" just saturation attack almost exhausted all the ammunition, although Guangjun personally directed, but the fly in the past only a few dozens of shells hair, just let zombies shaking a few "All good protection," the words of Li did not finish, one silent Sasser to Liu a human-centered spread. Calm air as if into a lake, a gentle circle ripples pass over, but no one think that these ripples gentle. "Weng ~ ~" as if by a man with a sledgehammer hammer fiercely toward the head a bit. Li Yizhong, a black eyes, a staggering almost fell, his head splitting headache. "Stabilize stabilize" Li loud shouting, willpower more strong people's resistance against the soul of the larger storm. And really effective protective helmet, if not the helmet on the battlefield have estimated the entire piece Li Yizhong, a person can survive. Although, with protective helmets, but the soul of the storm very strange, noisy moment of silence on the battlefield down. Almost everyone moaning holding his head. "Bad" Li has just got a little calm face once again become very serious. Valley daredevil team despite suffering souls valley terrain cut by a number of storms, but the valley is seriously several times daredevil team of soldiers are steadfast in upholding every one guy, since this task after receiving his own early disregard of life and death. But at the moment there are hundreds of people fell to the ground upright, the remaining holding his head is painful roll. Originally armored brigade blocking zombie shock also fell silent. Daredevil team stopped, but did not stop hundreds of zombies zombies with extremely violent senior, rushed among the ranks of the brigade Daredevil "Kuaiche Kuaiche ah" | Li's eyes blood red, just less than a minutes in front of the armored forces were zombies rushing to pieces,Coach Handbags, many armored vehicles and even life and life is thrown zombie rushing to ground. The presence of thousands of zombie fighting team harvest more than half of deaths and injuries, blood stained the entire valley bottom moment. Senior zombie at this moment finally showed their true lethal mutilation screams come and go flying Death arm scattered laughter in humans cry "withdrawal of all retreat" Yeman Lin calmly face long throw does not know where. Hoarse shouting retreat head-on,Coach Bags Store, is absolutely dead brigade nor is the number of times more of these zombie opponent. Do now is to save power, but after the battles advanced zombie zombie too fast too many soldiers had just turned to catch up to the zombie was torn to pieces, "ah" Yeman Lin veins fly head, holding the bone Knife hands is creaking. Daredevil team every soldier can be said to his disciples, Among them are many battles over the fate of brothers together, but now, they one by one, but fell to the feet of zombie Shiguwucun "escape is also a dead spell of the" Wang Fortunately, not zombie "fancy", but his squad to now the only remaining one of the three individuals brothers down, let him bare head was killing every one Chinese soldier who has a glorious play this is a long-standing history and tradition, it is the last day after the arrival of outrightly 'to ah, to ah, "Wang took a glorious body shells, holding two remote-controlled bomb into anti-refundable, the wind generally toward a rushed rushed to the zombie "Puchi" zombie claws sharp thorn instantly put a transparent Wang, Wang, like as if intestines hanging, hanging in the zombie's arm "Haha, and I a go to hell," Wang Jian, laughing, straining at the two bombs in a zombie in the chest. "Boom," a mass of flames in the quiet valley erupted, Wang moment becomes fragmented, across from him also blown off a zombie arm Wang blew, as if to remind the deal's still hard and zombie Daredevil Early next to the valley before the players they did not put his life as his. Everyone's glorious shells are the most powerful, the most violent explosion of high explosive bombs "human Viva Boom" "Kill Boom" "mother son can not filial Boom" "Honghong" no screams, cries only very tragic explosion. Each is represented by a bang blood sacrifice of the soldiers gave each bang zombies rushing to bring a little hurt fire fighters and Ice warriors are burdened with heavy equipment, plus their protective clothing is less than the speed of movement ordinary trot. Battalion zombie killing is still in front of the soldiers, but all soldiers are aware that they do not go withdraw fire brigade captain looked desperately to give their support to the valley comrades, looked at the ice next battalion. "We are first on the" "Well brothers walking We then went to the" fire brigade captain deep breath: "The first unit to" a row of about 30 people out of the queue squad without hesitation, with They rushed into the zombie maximum speed where the most intensive "Boom call" feel a slight explosion, dozens of huge mushroom-shaped group fireball instantly enveloped the small half battlefield. Covered with hundreds of zombies flaming scurrying around. "The second on the team," the beginning of the fire has not diminished, but also a sea of ​​flames enveloped over. "Third team fourth on the team," the "fifth on the team." .......... "Fifteenth team on" Agni brigade commander looked at the last remaining 30 people turned around and saw a large ice next captain, shouted loudly: "the 16th team on me," "Ice Warriors first team on standby ready" with a loud explosion, flames more fierce ice captain intently watching flames, watching with one o'clock signs of weakness, cold voice sounded: "The first team to" ................................................................ "They are heroes who are the best fighters "Li has long valley Zuodao on the ground, his eyes could not hold back the tears, streaming down splinters. Li not only so that everyone on the valley silently wiping away tears. The face of death, they are turning back to face death, they did not hesitate they are real warriors do not know who brought the head of the valley on the soldiers one by one stood up, with his most standard military respect to the brave soldiers to die daredevil team gunfire stopped this time all in vain valley in addition to constantly heard the sound of explosions outside, very quiet. But an indescribable tragic, enveloped the entire battlefield, more intense "commander me ......." Suddenly a familiar voice, Li looked back, it was retreating down Yeman Lin. The fighting expert, has been extremely strong man, then burst into tears! "They are good like you are also a good kind of daredevil team everyone is a hero you are not wrong for them to save themselves can take revenge without remorse Their hatred break you personally to report "not only Yeman Lin, retreating down the soldiers are crying every horrendous. Daredevil brigade had 5,000 people, there are only less than 300 people. Almost say annihilated. "We must be sure to kill them," Li's eyes at this moment than the zombies also hemophagocytic "But we do not have a daredevil brigade nor enough ammunition" Guangjun said, frowning. "Then give me the horse they were buried alive levy called up to me immediately immediately" Li sounds like the coldest Antarctic ice. "Yes" Half an hour later, Sky project commander Ma Zheng Li hurriedly rushed to the front. "No matter what method you use whatever you want to consideration I want these zombie forever buried in the valley which" "But," looked great with more than 800 meters, with an average width of more than 200 meters,OP Art Coach Bags, with an average depth of 300 m in the valley, Ma Zheng hesitated a few. "I did not hear my words do is to dismantle the entire city of Baotou, but also filled me here" I have never seen a horse Zheng Li angry almost petrified, trembling, said "Yes" to "I'll give you the greatest authority, no matter what you want, as long as we have all to you on to me, down to the base of each member of Baotou, all give you command "" Yes give me three days to ensure completion of tasks, "" I'm waiting for you, "Li again to look into the valley which, his eyes deep hatred, was further away from the people who think out of the command with Li, the whole Sky again busy again. Baotou steel and concrete base stocks all carry over, one can start digging out of the debris is pulled up next to this valley. In accordance with the recommendations of Ma Zheng, Li even sent to close more than 100 km of railway demolished down, sleepers, rails were all moved over. Roar of the machine through the night, one of about ten meters in diameter reinforced concrete balls constantly being piled on the sides of the valley. Numerous heavy trucks loaded with debris on standby! V! ~! ┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ ∷ ∷ net book book ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ W ∷ W ∷ W. S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ W. C ∷ N ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ <
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen