Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 19 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
gdsfdsfv Offline

30.05.2013 03:55
one by one lying asleep on the antworten
> "Get up! Up!!!" Li was suddenly awakened by a burst roar. WwW. QuAnBeN. cOm listen to the sound is Zhang Yan beside their rooms. Li put on clothes to go out of bed and opened the door. "Khan! Which is a few, ah,oakley sunglasses online, still dark too!" Li looked at the dark sky, and then look at the side is a look sleepy Qin Waner, mind feeling a little bad. Sure enough, "ah!!! Captain! Ye master kill, help ah!!" "Snakes!! Snake ah!! Whoops!! Bite me!" "My God, there would be how many snakes!!" Yeman Lin standing in the courtyard, his hands crossed on his chest, heart extremely proud, in front of the room, listening to the cries Guikulanghao, could not help himself yesterday afternoon on the mountain to find those snakes everywhere am very satisfied. But still lacking ah, like the original, but his old master directly to a snake thrown into the pocket of my body, now only a dozen pieces before ....... thought here,Oakley Fast Jacket clearance, Yeman Lin Zhang Fei came up short kick Kazuhiko their door: "What roar roar, a day after I got up this time! At first, huh!! well as strong security, shout what shout, loss, or a soldier you do, this is not a viper bite and die . "" "Ye masters do not mean six in the morning? Now half past four ah! ! "" What Is Dead in advance to give you time to also set a time. Less wordy, and quickly get up, or I continue to throw the snake ah, I have it. "" Do not Do not Do not we play this! "A few minutes later, everyone stood in the playground, and even a few of them wounded Li is no exception, Yeman Lin means outrageous ah! Instructors at most, even if the army poured a little water to the dorm, throwing points tear gas or something, he threw a dozen direct touch a large live snake inside, he found a significant loss. every face waves are chills, especially a few little girl, look to Yeman Lin eyes like the devil . "Well, well, we are not late, but I have a jar of this scorpion useless it. "Yeman Lin look of pity, the people underneath is a burst of cold, especially Chase shop next to the members of another green face The next turn is their, ah, these scorpions are obviously prepared to give them hungry, Fortunately, fortunately ....... "In the future, I will whistle sounded in the morning free to this point, and that time if someone late, hum! ! "" Ye masters, what is random ah? "" That when I wake up, that is, when ye! With my intention! "" Uh! ! "Seeing a group of people face, Yeman Lin heart that comfortable ah. Had himself master of the word is choking to death, and now finally can be used in other people, and Zhenshuang ah!" It gave me a run up, around Ping ran the mountain, and when I say stop, you will be able to stop! Stunned with what, Paopao Pao ...... "Yeman Lin sweat a cry, suddenly people underneath Zuoniaoshousan, only Li flow remained, his chest hurt not allow him to have intense exercise. Looked Yeman Lin Li squint, and my heart wondering, pondering did not see it, and now this Yeman Lin side. "Keke, captain ah, you do not have that training injury, but you look at me wondering what? "" Ye masters, you are now, how .... so players will not? . "" No, they have not I had a third of it. That is simply my master ah ..... uh! ! "" Oh, ah, understand. "Li suddenly realized that this is a child abuse received ah. Saw a distant crowd, then look at the chest bandage, sighed, and turned around to his house, and now can not play sports, go back and make sense go Li woke up already day shone, and look at the table almost 8:00, and quickly got up, went straight to the cafeteria. Wang Yunhui some time ago gave the order, after 8:00, to find their own food. "Huh? "Rushed to the canteen, everyone, just today how is white rice ah, even the bread at all. Wang Yunhui them a tired look, the other team members to eat here is a floating ecstatic look, who also more or less than a few gray print. "It is? "" Nothing, just ran into this one morning tired, it seems that even after more training ah! "Yeman Lin a finish in front of the rice, wiped his mouth and said casually, just beneath the players a neat chills it, Yeman Lin really so powerful, the first day let them instill obedience, it seems Today's training I have to look at. "Well, I finished, and now back to the training ground. Finally a person, dinner wait! ! "" Boom! ! "Yeman Lin, then just finished, canteen like an earthquake occurred in ten, everyone scrambling ran to only one door, and even a few girls Yun Hui Qinwan children are no exception!!" Ouyang how is it? Everyone how "Li pulled Ouyang Tiankuo ran, did not think he has a look of anxious look:" Captain! ! Brother Lee! ! Kuaifang Kai I, ah, late will suffer big! ! Come on! Help ah! ! "" How, you gave me say clearly ah! ! "" This is the end ..... "to see the last one ran out of the cafeteria, Ouyang Tiankuo's face a look of despair, then turned and stared fiercely Li," You do not want to know why, Come with me! "Li was his teeth look shocked, but more curious, so let go, followed him to the playground." Well! Great! ! Ouyang, you know how to do it? "" I know. "Having a look complained of Ouyang Tiankuo walked in a circle." Begin! ! "Suddenly Yeman Lin roared one black and small, vocal and flew toward Ouyang Tiankuo. Still pack the rest of the other people but it is the players. Ouyang not out of that circle, only the left branch of the right dodging, but there are still many small packets hit him, then left a dust mark. "It is? "Li picked up a packet, squeezed and opened it, is actually sand." Feast! On this? "Li holds the parcel to ask the next Yeman Lin." Yes ah. , Feast, feast sandbags. "." . . . . . . . "Look at the way desolately Ouyang, Li completely silent. Then thoroughly understand Yeman Lin Li how cruel! First run! Lap over 2000 meters of the mountain plateau road, everyone must run with the fastest speed, has been run has been run, at least, to run three laps! run the slowest people will be Yeman Lin personally given meal. than other people throw the packet out of the heavy more, and go wherever. followed unarmed combat, uh If a group of people to pick the crowd also considered fighting words, but with Yeman Lin's words, which is close to actual combat. zombies are often surrounded them, and most of the time in the number of human beings are at a disadvantage, however, is often the hapless man After ravaged by a group of people, black and blue that is indispensable, even nosebleed long stream is often some things and then there are quasi-head training, take a stick to poke a small sandbags tied to a tree ....... mistakes most people, when target to others stabbed. protective clothing? None! stick a tie a small sandbag on the good. then continue physical training, two hundred pushups, two hundred sit-ups, two hundred leapfrog, two hundred squat stand ....... do the last person, uh, do not punish, and has been paralyzed ....... tired running and jumping touch Gunda climb ........ players Drunken ecstatic, while Yeman Lin is extremely intoxicated, these people had comparable they have been much less bitter, but they still good to hear the screams. one morning four hours of training, the players one by one extreme fatigue, etc. Yeman Lin announced after the end of the training, all of them limp to the ground. long Mutual Chanfu a long time to stand up. wait to eat lunch, when Li and Yeman Lin dumbfounded, Wang Yunhui and Lin Ling sisters, already tired of the walk, no one to cook. others is an almost exhausted look. allow them to cook is clearly inappropriate. helpless, two people had Momobizi themselves act as a back chef. Fortunately, this new era of men will cook and taste good, but Yeman Lin lessons a lesson, swear, a few girls must be trained individually, but also training volume less than others. least not have the strength to cook. meal, Yeman Lin issued a command to rest for an hour, the players were overjoyed, one by one lying asleep on the table, and even a former special forces Guangjun no exception. "leaf master, the amount of training, is not it? "The Yeman Lin Li pulled out of the cafeteria." Nothing, they can stick with it! This is just the beginning. Training is now a major power, endurance and associate head, and so after a period of time I will teach them knife and marksmanship. And this first day is mainly to let them know about what we are going to be trained,Crossbodys Coach UK, just point to the last, from the outset but tomorrow the same as the specific train. "" How about the mood of the players? I do not have to explain with? "" No, the players all understand that this is definitely the time to stay a little sweat, a little blood flow less. Doom on all this, we all know that life insurance is to learn kung fu. It touches you, everyone in the training, even Tao and Ma broad training in physical fitness along with your hurt and can not easily move. Hey! ! Li Yizhong you quickly Well, should not fall much. "Watching Li chest bandage, Yeman Lin was very worried." This I know! I will soon be restored. "" This is good! ! "" Well, Captain, you go to rest, I have to give them to prepare some salt, afternoon training will be a lot of sweat. "" Yes, master leaves you first busy bar! "Say good-bye Yeman Lin, Li returned to his room and looked at the empty bed, a man lay down. Touched bandaged arm and chest, a long spit of relief. A month ah! ! after this day how to do ah? pondered Li vague asleep.! ~! ┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ Book ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ net book ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ W ∷ W ∷ W.S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ W.C ∷ N ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ <
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen