Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 18 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
gdsfdsfv Offline

30.05.2013 03:48
If everyone in the ranks of antworten
> Putting the military trucks replaced the heavy truck position, roaring toward the zombies rushed. wWW. quANBen. coM Ouyang Tiankuo car is kept to a grenade thrown into a zombie across the group, deep-fried from a group from a group of blood flower. Car roar, roar the car guns are slowly being one of the hit zombie, ripping off one by one, the original intensive defense appeared large tracts of voids. Finally! ! Convoy from zombie group out! ! Under the wheels no longer limp body, the car also veers muzzle, facing the zombie behind buckle under the trigger. Ouyang Tiankuo exhausted last effort, the last moment a grenade thrown into the back of the SUV, and then sat down on the empty grenade box. Walking in the final off-road vehicles, an acceleration Zhuangfei a zombie, roaring rushed to the solid asphalt. Li back, watching zombie group has been submerged in the heavy truck, a long sigh. Has been more than a dozen kilometers to go, Li was in a poplar forest before they stopped. Depressed and tired. This is all feel right now. Hard labor of not just one at noon did not get our hands on, but also the loss of the most important supply vehicles --- heavy truck. And even into zombie group, almost can not get out. Really lost sesame and foolish. Everyone tired and hungry, not the slightest interest to speak. Several girls get together with the rest of the food for a meal, eaten after all, slowly quiet down. Poplar whole piece, into which a burst of dull quiet. "Hey!! Everyone not do that! That we do not all good." Atmosphere increasingly solidified. The most heroic of Wang Yunhui, the first one to stand up, "We have no one was injured, but lost a number of materials only. Was not?" Then, in the Tao Ning Leyi the waist fiercely. "Yes yes yes ...... we do not lose heart." In Wang Yunhui of the "persecution" under the Tao had said it. "Well, I have both the responsibility and if I did not insist on that batch of gold, then we would not be in distress." Li look very bad, but as a captain, he was taking on the responsibility of his head . "Fortunately, however, like Wang Yunhui said, at least we came back safely near misses, but the loss of a number of materials only. Gone on what people did, as long as people are still, we can not take it over again! everyone cheered up, we did not completely fail, not still win back part of the materials you! "" Captain, you are not responsible for the heavy truck in the wild wind and rain more than six months overdue replacement parts, and if so advance maintenance , would not be about to go out when a flat tire, this thing is all my fault. "This time it is Zhao Bojiang speak, he was responsible for all the vehicles. "Captain, this time if I had not ..." Ann Strong stood up, he was not found in advance before the zombie come around, and that makes the team rush to fight. "Well, do not have the responsibility to depersonalize, and then down it becomes a criticism of the General Assembly, which is not necessarily a good thing a failure." Li interrupted Ann strong, then looked around the players an added: " From the beginning to the end of the world now, we have not adjusted to the mentality completely over, what is the end of the world? we meet on campus T2 had to come out, fortunately met Lieutenant money to defend the country, into the HD base when the base burst , is to rely on my good brother to life for life, I survived. then to now, we have encountered two master Master Liu and leaves an expert, this time we are insurance, and insurance rushed out, if In rushed heavy truck tire half the time, and is what results from the beginning to now, we can say that much of it is luck to survive. eschatology, the weapons, food is the most important. weapons only to protect themselves ability, have food will have the strength to do anything. now zombies everywhere,Nike Air Jordan 10 UK Sale, and this ** scale zombie siege after the zombie will come together in groups scattered in all the earth corner. merely a county we can not deal with the remnants of zombies, more of it? no weapons, no food, we will be hard to live this time gold incident, we are still immersed in the life of ease at the base, we were wrong the! eschatology originally displaced, gold can only be gathered in the human circulation in times of crisis, gold can not buy anything we want and now we lost because of the gold and heavy trucks, but also on the burden. no bulky heavy trucks, although the loss of a large number of goods, but also put our speed liberated! fast we can move any zombie chase care package and now we have only one goal, that is, to become stronger! survived! "Then, Li came to the front of Liu and Yeman Lin two and sincere bow:" two masters, please allow me on behalf of my team, to you on their masters, and to ask you to put your enemy's effort to pay Tell us rookie, let us live longer in the end-times!! "" Ok!! I said Li Xiaozi, I thought you would not say this too, I have waited a few days, ha ha ha . "has always been forthright Yeman Lin Li laughed patted on the shoulder, turned to the Liu said:" Man,Coach Handbags Sale, I promised, How about you? "Li sights longingly Liu a people, these world to fight,Oakley Store, let everyone understand Marketer good marksmanship is very important. And a superb marksmanship teacher what it means. And Li also had fought side by side, when a person has always been indifferent Liu gently smiled, then nodded his head! "That's great!!" Li is very excited, fiercely shook his fist in the chest. If everyone in the ranks of the people and Yeman Lin Liu's hand, then. Doomsday will no longer frightening. Two professors kung fu master promised, which makes everyone excited again, just fled the frustration suddenly thrown into the Java country. One by one, he is a fighting Aung full look. "Well, we first look at our remaining inventory of materials, in this camp, and we will try to work it." Build on the progress of Li shouted, everyone excited about the start of the car in three busy again. Players in the busy, Liu Ye Li walked straight up front: "Thank you two predecessors." "Thank us do, you are the captain, everything should be." Yeman Lin's face smiling. "No, master leaves, I want to thank you, and ye these days silently supported me, thank you." "Li Xiaozi, see outside is not, Oh, we are a team, it should be." Yeman Lin beat the beat Liu a person's shoulder. The latter nodded knowingly. "In addition, I would like to give you two ask, how we go next?" Li's face is very sincere. "The captain let you worry about this, as long as we listen to the command on the line, huh, huh." Yeman Lin Li again kicked him this question, "We are the team that you are the captain, remember you need to have the captain's decision. Well, we gone. starve. "" Remember, adhere to succeed! "Liu had not spoken a person suddenly went away, said one. Let Li froze for a long time, waiting for him to come back to when two people have gone. "Decision, stick, stick ....." talking about the two words, Li slowly turn back. (Fourth and more! 10,000 words, and we continue to support ah)! ~! ┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓ ┃ ∷ ∷ net book book ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ W ∷ W ∷ W. S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ S ∷ H ∷ U ∷ W. C ∷ N ∷ ┃ ┃ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ∷ ┃ ┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛ <
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen