Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 27 mal aufgerufen
 Kino
jianzhishij Offline

27.05.2013 11:28
only Yue Princess see the iron-wood club antworten

PS: recommendation, for collection! ************** polo match, because the hard fought, fall injuries have occurred, although the Yang Yi Lok Ma, a lot of people to see the wrong, but no one believed, only Yue Princess see the iron-wood club, Xiao Temo swept one eye, eyebrow thin Qi up. She turned around and said to the Emperor: "father, Yang Yi horses were injured, your father as the horse cloud cover snow gave Yang Yi, maybe we can see the more splendid tactical!" The emperor some reluctant, the horse cloud cover snow is the Uighur tribute by BMW, such as electricity, horse, the emperor always love, gave Yang Yi where he was willing to ah? The song king of law and Lu wo hope to Yue princess, as if thinking of sth., then the emperor said: "Your Majesty, Yang Yi military expertise and outstanding, the new tax system from Shao Sheng Yang Yi hand, an Su with the war, the song is the boarding and matters to Yang Yi body, the trust Zai Nan toward the very rare, if no accident, Yang Yi will become the emperor of the brachial femoral Sydney, Liao to me, this is not good, therefore, his brother agree with your Majesty the BMW, but is still not enough, your majesty to Yang Yi had the reward, multiple praise words, eager to be." The emperor knows this brother can't shoot at random, after listening to his words, the emperor ask to be thought a moment, happily said: "good! As the song says, come on! I will pass, will I give the BMW cloud cover snow song and Yang Yi!" Yue Princess opened his mouth to say something, but I don't know what to say, god horse is her first proposed, then against some sense. Yang Yi received the emperor's reward, first is one Zheng,Nike Jordan Flight The Power UK Sale, soon to be refused, if he is the minister, this is seek but fail to get good, but his song Chen, Liao master in their own performance more enthusiasm, more eagerly, but back to the song Zhaotang, oneself more difficult, and not someone slander their treason, if Zhao Xu therefore the heart feeling, it is dangerous. The eunuch fold son brother see Yang Yi all turned away, immediately cold face said: "the gentleman has no joke, which BMW has given Yang Xueshi my Lord, no, don't want to let my words and fat is not a staple food? If so, I the LORD promised relief old coins, it can also do not count?" Fold son brother words more and more intense, seeing my face potential, Yang Yi has to take down, the horse body hair color black and shiny, with a little white only four, tall steed, Yang Yigang close, it immediately turned neighing, Yang hoof flying shoe,Sunglasses Coach Outlet, in Maguan pacify, Yang Yi managed to ride on horseback. He rode the horse of emperor BMW back to the field,Nike Jordan SC 1 Sale, the Tangut people dare not to Yin in his horse, or who knows what the emperor will rage? The game continues, Yeli Jiege just put the ball out, Yang Yi immediately lead to forced up, Ma Hanqing and others also all keep up with, to a just not keep attacking, fierce fighting in the first half, twenty horses together, dusty, let the audience view is a bit hazy. Yang Yiyao is the kind of effect, just approaching a Xixia players, the club handle was hit in the past, on 6 >

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen