Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 14 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
fhrwgd Offline

25.05.2013 03:56
definitely not easy antworten

> 308 Surprise "Joe, how do you think George?" "Of course, very strong. WWw! QUAnBen! Com If we have such a coach, it would be great, but I heard that Bates opened three million people pound salary, he did not agree. "" Compared to me, how could Bates and I assisted him have fifty percent of hope. "VIP rooms of which two plates are wearing a suit man. One is bald, another man is wearing a white sè clothes. Rub his shiny bald head, triumphant road. "Really?" "Of course, but George is very positive idea this kid grew up. Even if I did not absolutely sure." "That's going to try this way, we have to give him three million pounds a year. As for the transfer of funds even not the problem. "............ George is simply not know the above there are people talking about themselves. At this point in listening to Evan George has just given the news. Manchester United has yet to open up the situation in eighty minutes into the game, when, by virtue of Beckham's free kick, one nil lead Aston Villa. George curled his lip. Arsenal at home is already one of the four big lead over Leicester City. Manchester United have now scored a goal, it seems integral is not opened. Blackburn goal here is already stopped. Three goals in the first half, the second half Blackburn no Kuanggong. Because there are two days later Blackburn game, George can not let the players tired. The final score is three nil. Since the level of Arsenal equaled Leeds United after Blackburn Rovers this is a three-game winning streak. Spurs fans this time no one cares Blackburn it. Fans in the audience all the rage is directed at people already George Graham. Even some radical fans shouted "go back to Arsenal Graham," this is the case. George led the team just returned to stay in the hotel, someone beat George phones'>. "George, you have the time?." George listened to the familiar voice, slightly shook his head. This is rare thing, his cousin, but this busy man. Two people want to see a face is really not easy. Did not expect today to call their own initiative '>. "Daniel, how do you have time to call me '>.", "How George, did not welcome me, and I am now in your hotel below, you come out." George shrugged. This Daniel, also play this sudden attack. George hung up the phone '> after telling Evan and Carl, he still has things to be busy. Let them look at teams. Wait until George came to the hotel following a see Daniel waving in the car facing George. George looked at Daniel, there is no doubt, he is getting. Car is very good, although George do not understand, but give guess, is certainly not a cheap car. Daniel and others as well as professional drivers. Daniel was sitting in the back seat of them. "Daniel,Oakley Polarized Online, you still empty. Where are we?" "Follow me to death." If it is George, the general will invite people to eat. This may be a Chinese man and George bones habits. But Daniel was not, he took George to a golf course. George touched the golf clubs, George'd be playing golf. But definitely not very familiar with it. George for this sport is very exclusive. Is there anything fun. But those who liked this businessman, George can only do as the Romans. After just played a few shots, and even George himself blush. Strength bad. While others Daniel is expert, playing that good. "Daniel, Tell me. In the end there is anything? Always wanted to see me you will not disgrace it." George sat in the chair next to them, asked with a smile. "George, there is no intention to change jobs?" "Change jobs? What do you mean?" George surprised a moment, not quite understand the meaning of Daniel. "Have you ever thought to Tottenham to teach?" This time Daniel is also golf clubs on the handle to the next staff. Then sat beside George, very solemnly asked. "Tottenham?" George dumb smile. "How do you get when Spurs fans now magic startled. Speaking Tottenham is also a big club, but now the Spurs have what Bibulaike this good. And Tottenham, he may now be eligible to invite me? And you represent Spurs fans invite me, too absurd. "George did not give Daniel a little face. Even if you are Spurs fans and how? Tottenham have now qualified to invite George the English football's hottest coach. And although Daniel avid Spurs fans, but you can not decide on the club thing. "Is Miranda did not tell you what to say?" "Miranda?" George frowned. Miranda has been busy the past two months in which the Premier League club's equity change things. Is it? Miranda said that there are some relationships buyers and George. Would not be? Really? "Will not you share it bought Tottenham? Little word," "you know." Daniel smiled and nodded. "It is estimated within a month or two, I will become president of the club." George Daniel looked at with suspicion. "Daniel, I did not doubt this, but Tottenham, you do not have a hundred million pounds, was able to take down the Spurs? Can run scored Tottenham?" Daniel is one of London's famous stock market stockbroker. And is the main movers and shakers in the London stock market, many large investment market who are willing to look for Daniel as a consultant. To Daniel for so many years in the London stock market among the arrogant, there tens of millions,Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasses Cheap, tens of millions of pounds of net worth, George is absolutely believe. But on this money, if you buy a small club, but also barely fared down. But to buy Tottenham, George how not believe. Tottenham is Where? That was in London, is London's big club. Such a club, you are a man only a few million pounds, absolutely can not afford, but also can not afford. "George, I did not bought. Know Joe Lewis do?." George nodded. Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy is a relationship between two people very good people. Daniel Levy is a famous stockbroker, and Joe Lewis England tycoons. Joe Lewis is the oldest international trade mogul fortune doing forex trading, in 1992 the United Kingdom from the European exchange rate mechanism made a fortune. Let him among the ranks of the rich in England. Joe Lewis was worth more than two billion pounds, up to 2.7 billion pounds. Daniel is a Spurs fan, this is George knew. And Joe Lewis and Daniel have a good relationship, which George knows. Is not thought Joe Lewis White Hart Lane will be entered. In fact, because of the current relationship is very stiff and Tottenham fans, so Alan Scotland decided to sell the club. Club like Tottenham are still a lot of buyers. Scotland eventually sold the club Joe Lewis, this is a real big spender. And Joe Lewis had great possessions, so as his friend, Daniel Levy became chairman of the club Tottenham. "You do after Tottenham chairman?" Neal nodded. "George, how kind. Tottenham to us, I'll give you the absolute right and trust. Wage is absolutely over Blackburn several times. Bates does not mean to give you three million pounds of annual salary, we do not mean, three million pound salary we can afford. "George somewhat tempted. There Daniel, George would not worry about the problems the club level. And Tottenham are a big club, there is great development prospects. Here is London, as long as it's easy to become wealthy achievements. The most important thing is Joe Lewis Abu although not so rich, but the net worth of 2.7 billion pounds to play Premier League clubs do not have any problems. Transfer fees,Air Jordan Big Ups UK, Joe Lewis will not be very stingy. But think of before and Jack Walker's conversation, George's heart slowly calm down. Tottenham indeed become wealthy condition. But it is possible, but not necessarily. Tottenham want the results, definitely not easy. Or that it takes time. George Blackburn now to create an entirely good. Just a little mend, then get even Blackburn Premier League, Champions League are strong. But want to make Tottenham become such a strong team, George still need two or three years to re-build can. George Blackburn now is already time to pick the fruit. Not pick the fruit, just give up> 308 Surprise "Joe, how do you think George?" "Of course, very strong. WWw! QUAnBen! Com If we have such a coach, it would be great, but I heard that Bates opened three million people pound salary, he did not agree. "" Compared to me, how could Bates and I assisted him have fifty percent of hope. "VIP rooms of which two plates are wearing a suit man. One is bald, another man is wearing a white sè clothes. Rub his shiny bald head, triumphant road. "Really?" "Of course, but George is very positive idea this kid grew up. Even if I did not absolutely sure." "That's going to try this way, we have to give him three million pounds a year. As for the transfer of funds even not the problem. "............ George is simply not know the above there are people talking about themselves. At this point in listening to Evan George has just given the news. Manchester United has yet to open up the situation in eighty minutes into the game, when, by virtue of Beckham's free kick, one nil lead Aston Villa. George curled his lip. Arsenal at home is already one of the four big lead over Leicester City. Manchester United have now scored a goal, it seems integral is not opened. Blackburn goal here is already stopped. Three goals in the first half, the second half Blackburn no Kuanggong. Because there are two days later Blackburn game, George can not let the players tired. The final score is three nil. Since the level of Arsenal equaled Leeds United after Blackburn Rovers this is a three-game winning streak. Spurs fans this time no one cares Blackburn it. Fans in the audience all the rage is directed at people already George Graham. Even some radical fans shouted "go back to Arsenal Graham," this is the case. George led the team just returned to stay in the hotel, someone beat George phones'>. "George, you have the time?." George listened to the familiar voice, slightly shook his head. This is rare thing, his cousin, but this busy man. Two people want to see a face is really not easy. Did not expect today to call their own initiative '>. "Daniel, how do you have time to call me '>.", "How George, did not welcome me, and I am now in your hotel below, you come out." George shrugged. This Daniel, also play this sudden attack. George hung up the phone '> after telling Evan and Carl, he still has things to be busy. Let them look at teams. Wait until George came to the hotel following a see Daniel waving in the car facing George. George looked at Daniel, there is no doubt, he is getting. Car is very good, although George do not understand, but give guess, is certainly not a cheap car. Daniel and others as well as professional drivers. Daniel was sitting in the back seat of them. "Daniel,Oakley Polarized Online, you still empty. Where are we?" "Follow me to death." If it is George, the general will invite people to eat. This may be a Chinese man and George bones habits. But Daniel was not, he took George to a golf course. George touched the golf clubs, George'd be playing golf. But definitely not very familiar with it. George for this sport is very exclusive. Is there anything fun. But those who liked this businessman, George can only do as the Romans. After just played a few shots, and even George himself blush. Strength bad. While others Daniel is expert, playing that good. "Daniel, Tell me. In the end there is anything? Always wanted to see me you will not disgrace it." George sat in the chair next to them, asked with a smile. "George, there is no intention to change jobs?" "Change jobs? What do you mean?" George surprised a moment, not quite understand the meaning of Daniel. "Have you ever thought to Tottenham to teach?" This time Daniel is also golf clubs on the handle to the next staff. Then sat beside George, very solemnly asked. "Tottenham?" George dumb smile. "How do you get when Spurs fans now magic startled. Speaking Tottenham is also a big club, but now the Spurs have what Bibulaike this good. And Tottenham, he may now be eligible to invite me? And you represent Spurs fans invite me, too absurd. "George did not give Daniel a little face. Even if you are Spurs fans and how? Tottenham have now qualified to invite George the English football's hottest coach. And although Daniel avid Spurs fans, but you can not decide on the club thing. "Is Miranda did not tell you what to say?" "Miranda?" George frowned. Miranda has been busy the past two months in which the Premier League club's equity change things. Is it? Miranda said that there are some relationships buyers and George. Would not be? Really? "Will not you share it bought Tottenham? Little word," "you know." Daniel smiled and nodded. "It is estimated within a month or two, I will become president of the club." George Daniel looked at with suspicion. "Daniel, I did not doubt this, but Tottenham, you do not have a hundred million pounds, was able to take down the Spurs? Can run scored Tottenham?" Daniel is one of London's famous stock market stockbroker. And is the main movers and shakers in the London stock market, many large investment market who are willing to look for Daniel as a consultant. To Daniel for so many years in the London stock market among the arrogant, there tens of millions,Oakley Flak Jacket Sunglasses Cheap, tens of millions of pounds of net worth, George is absolutely believe. But on this money, if you buy a small club, but also barely fared down. But to buy Tottenham, George how not believe. Tottenham is Where? That was in London, is London's big club. Such a club, you are a man only a few million pounds, absolutely can not afford, but also can not afford. "George, I did not bought. Know Joe Lewis do?." George nodded. Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy is a relationship between two people very good people. Daniel Levy is a famous stockbroker, and Joe Lewis England tycoons. Joe Lewis is the oldest international trade mogul fortune doing forex trading, in 1992 the United Kingdom from the European exchange rate mechanism made a fortune. Let him among the ranks of the rich in England. Joe Lewis was worth more than two billion pounds, up to 2.7 billion pounds. Daniel is a Spurs fan, this is George knew. And Joe Lewis and Daniel have a good relationship, which George knows. Is not thought Joe Lewis White Hart Lane will be entered. In fact, because of the current relationship is very stiff and Tottenham fans, so Alan Scotland decided to sell the club. Club like Tottenham are still a lot of buyers. Scotland eventually sold the club Joe Lewis, this is a real big spender. And Joe Lewis had great possessions, so as his friend, Daniel Levy became chairman of the club Tottenham. "You do after Tottenham chairman?" Neal nodded. "George, how kind. Tottenham to us, I'll give you the absolute right and trust. Wage is absolutely over Blackburn several times. Bates does not mean to give you three million pounds of annual salary, we do not mean, three million pound salary we can afford. "George somewhat tempted. There Daniel, George would not worry about the problems the club level. And Tottenham are a big club, there is great development prospects. Here is London, as long as it's easy to become wealthy achievements. The most important thing is Joe Lewis Abu although not so rich, but the net worth of 2.7 billion pounds to play Premier League clubs do not have any problems. Transfer fees,Air Jordan Big Ups UK, Joe Lewis will not be very stingy. But think of before and Jack Walker's conversation, George's heart slowly calm down. Tottenham indeed become wealthy condition. But it is possible, but not necessarily. Tottenham want the results, definitely not easy. Or that it takes time. George Blackburn now to create an entirely good. Just a little mend, then get even Blackburn Premier League, Champions League are strong. But want to make Tottenham become such a strong team, George still need two or three years to re-build can. George Blackburn now is already time to pick the fruit. Not pick the fruit, just give up already mature team, always willing, and it is unwise. Such a thought, it was found to leave Blackburn Rovers to Tottenham now, George, or lose out. Champion did not get enough, there is no convincing enough and influence. And so quit, heart is very sorry people Jack Walker. For Jack Walker's gratitude, George is really nothing to be added. Now Jack Walker's life to the end, George really can not do that sort of thing. So finally George shook his head. "Daniel was very sorry." George some tough answers. "You should know that in my most difficult times, Mr. Walker supported me. Want to without him there would be no me now, I can not just leave Blackburn Rovers." "George, you really do not continue to think about it?" "I decided. sorry, Daniel. "Daniel shook his head. "George, you and your child exactly the same as long as you identify the things that you absolutely will not change, I will not force you." Daniel grew up is very mature. Face when George and Alan are playing big brother angle sè. Of course, he had great respect than George and Alan. Very early age to take care of two. Now still the same. "Yes, Daniel, I introduce you to a coach. Redknapp West Ham coach, strength quite good if the coach after poor grades, we can consider him." George suddenly think of it, this season After the end of Redknapp left West Ham up soon. But now Redknapp's fame, George Daniel despise fear. However, the recommended too, with no it is not George thing. At this point George thought of one thing, George suddenly felt a little sorry Daniel. Did not know before to become Tottenham chairman Daniel, now know that it is somewhat embarrassed. 308 308 Surprise surprise to URL < already mature team, always willing, and it is unwise. Such a thought, it was found to leave Blackburn Rovers to Tottenham now, George, or lose out. Champion did not get enough, there is no convincing enough and influence. And so quit, heart is very sorry people Jack Walker. For Jack Walker's gratitude, George is really nothing to be added. Now Jack Walker's life to the end, George really can not do that sort of thing. So finally George shook his head. "Daniel was very sorry." George some tough answers. "You should know that in my most difficult times, Mr. Walker supported me. Want to without him there would be no me now, I can not just leave Blackburn Rovers." "George, you really do not continue to think about it?" "I decided. sorry, Daniel. "Daniel shook his head. "George, you and your child exactly the same as long as you identify the things that you absolutely will not change, I will not force you." Daniel grew up is very mature. Face when George and Alan are playing big brother angle sè. Of course, he had great respect than George and Alan. Very early age to take care of two. Now still the same. "Yes, Daniel, I introduce you to a coach. Redknapp West Ham coach, strength quite good if the coach after poor grades, we can consider him." George suddenly think of it, this season After the end of Redknapp left West Ham up soon. But now Redknapp's fame, George Daniel despise fear. However, the recommended too, with no it is not George thing. At this point George thought of one thing, George suddenly felt a little sorry Daniel. Did not know before to become Tottenham chairman Daniel, now know that it is somewhat embarrassed. 308 308 Surprise surprise to URL <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen