Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
agdfzdsxfv Offline

22.05.2013 08:49
Who eat your vinegar antworten

> (4) Ascension (down) "No!" Asking for Nan so strong, I immediately denied. Www. qUanBen. COm While on Nan bed is one thing I want to do, but I always feel at this time to win a woman, is a very unwise thing. After all, in my heart, win a woman, is not to win her body! Get a real woman, to win a woman's heart. Jacky Cheung sang not a "woman's heart" do? I think women thousands, the basic structure is similar. Although there are beauty and ugliness of the points, however, are basically the same. Many men in the hormonal stimulation, with a kind of conquest. Many women feel that their bodies gave the man, these men will be very uncomfortable, think men would be satisfied. But these women do not know, in fact, many men are not in love with a woman, but more like the conquest of a woman's heart, making a woman for himself entranced, unable to leave their own. Nan looked on me and smiled, "You OK ah!" "Where I OK?" "Yes I do not feel it?" She dialect with acidic water, like the inside of the teeth with acid it. "No, how can I, ah, I feel for you strong." I smiled, and this is my heart, for I did not get her body, how can I not be attracted to her? Besides, even if I got her, I will cherish for? To know this from Nan has a beautiful variety of factors have on the body, I can easily get all kinds of beauty, I think I will not look for her trouble. "Then you do not want to just say on my bed." Nan said, pursed her mouth. "Is not is not on your bed, we are not yet here? You told me to wait for marriage thing I control this, but powerful, ah, you know, it very hard to accept." "Difficult subject ,Air Jordan 4 Sale, ah? "She told me a step further, staring at me, and her aroma drifting, as the intruder generally completely surrounded me, and the aroma wafted, so I can not absolutely refused. "Yes ah, very hard to accept." My heart said you asked, you do not know you from me so close, it is already an extremely blood boiling so that men do? "Really sad ah? Then I do not have to help you with?" She took demonic smile, my heart chills, but the body seems like the beginning of the uncontrolled physiological responses. "How do you help me ah?" My mouth involuntarily asked out of the case, but these words seem to mind at this time is really my true thoughts. "What do you think?" She stretched out two fingers on his right hand his lips, spit out his tongue, two eyes with obsequiousness. "I do not know." My heart started to move a bit tonight Nan initiative, but before she cheated many times, my heart really was not prepared, I feel kind of sudden change makes me very uncomfortable. "I do not know? Now I'll coming!" "How come?" She said, then more and more ambiguous, my piece of mind there is also growing evil, has been completely gone himself. "You shut the lights, I tell you!" She smiled, but her smile never simple in. "Why do you want to shut out the lights?" I asked back, I do not believe her, I do not believe that this night really happen anything special. To know this little girl no less so among fool me. "You do not lights off me how to help you ah!" She pursed mouth, eyes full meaning in Mei, two black eyes in the will is very strong, I even kind of illusion, that people called the Little Maria Ozawa hook eyes is this, is this ...... Could it be said Li Nan also have this idea of? I could not help but swallowed his saliva already overflowing mouth. "You'd closed or not closed ah, but he is a girl, you look at people, people how to help you ah!" She is willing to seek road. "Oh, then I closed!" My heart is quite excited, feel that they have been unable to control myself, and I really hope that by means of the power of darkness, on this night, what do not want, when he is a beast of , one of the Nan relent even, anyway, are their own people. So the bar ...... within my heart did a little like him, he turned off the light, but the light just off, I turned around, but do not see her people. We have such an experience when you are in the light of a sudden power outage, then your eyes in a few seconds is obscure. By this time, I had such a thing, I see it clearly. I'm adjusting to, but feel his legs a tight, is what hugged. Then I was throwing himself on the bed. To be honest, I was throwing himself at the moment, my heart is very, very excited,Air Jordan Store, why do you say? My mind is actually in a very fast way to tell me a situation that is holding me Nan relent, and she even learned to counterattack, and she will counterattack after I learn a famous 'Queen' posture, right I carried out a violent attack ah! I began to imagine she sat down on my belly to a host of ...... I should feel deeply for this idea of ​​repentance, however, in the darkness of night, dark room, I like this kind of evil Taotao Water endless, and like the Yellow River flood floodgates, that under the impact of extreme, my rational thinking has melt in the sea of ​​the devil. But soon, I yell a bit,Outlet Coach Bags, because I felt I was just throwing himself, has been rolled over, the whole body is completely suppressed, while a body pressed against my body, backs into two groups by the presence of soft. "Do you still wish to up?" She whispers softly to pass up. "I want what? 'I can echo, but I know now about this time, I have to whisper, after all, the opposite can also do my parents, so that parents can be bad to hear. "You want what I can not tell, evil has come out of it?" Nan said proudly. "No!" I immediately denied, "Why do you, ah, to sleep on the bed, you do what, how and how hands and I tell you, you're a lady, not right on the hands, the way you are quite right so you did the lady's image, is not America! "I began to persuade her because I found her at this time the action suddenly changed, and turned out to be armed when arrested fugitives used grappling action. I was very unhappy, after all, I'm not a fugitive ah, need it like I used to do this kind of action? And her hands have put my hands do the opposite direction to continue an upward trend, indeed, it can really hurt. "I'm hands-on how the? Had I did not learn these self-defense, hum, so long ago you succeeded many times, you guys are just a **!" "How can I! I'm right you have been regulated rules moment. "I said. "That was because I would Bon ah, if I do not, I have suffered the ravages of you how many times.", "Shane said, why do you ask this? Hey ...... you tap ...... pain ...... hurt ...... "I feel the hand upward trend even more, not only said. "Truth hurts, then you say the truth, this quilt is not for Dan get!" Nan suddenly off to Dan, prompting my heart jump two jumps. "I do not know ......" Although I knew that, but I still started excuse. "This is your mother gave me and Dan prepare it?" She continued inquiring, but this time, I did not understand why she just told me hands. This obviously is jealous thing! The strange is that this time, my heart turned out to be both joy and delight. "You're jealous friends!" I point out the road directly. "Who eat your vinegar! This is two of you to be, not mine and you cover it, I do not!" She said, and sat down on the side of the corner. "What me and Dan, this quilt is not used. OK, so these are a few points, go to sleep." I said. "I do not do cover your wedding quilt, quilt cover the other bride, I just used the bride, I did not do it!" She said sophistry I'm really depressed, I wonder, she was such chaos Which ideas are out. "Nannan, we do not have overshadowed you how to say it is second-hand, we do not get married, ah, was just male and female friends! Really nothing!" I started to explain, was also considering various later put his past romance completely hidden, she is now too feminine, and for his men before that is quite concerned about. I even think that if I expose more paragraphs own private space with an estimated ourselves to really get married, I married life will be 'much more expensive than multi-AIDS' is. "I do not want it!" She pouted darkness, I saw that it was really depressing enough, but do not know what to say persuade. "That's how you want to do?" "Are you asleep you, I sleep here." "You let me sleep next to you?" My heart a little move, although before I went to sleep next to her in the past, but also around her sleep before, but this time, in their own homes, in this slightly strange bed faces around her, my heart will be more exciting. "Ah!" She should be a cry, and lay down. But soon, I felt a little bit depressed. Because I heard a hint of outbuildings which came to open the door sounds very fine, but no sound of footsteps. "Sleep, then also how." My heart says. However, when I lie down while listening to the outside edge that a trace of sound when I suddenly heard a footstep, which is familiar voice, I thought a move, it is the mother's voice. Mother out what to do? I can not help cut the sound, careful listening outside. "Do you really sleep with me ah!" Nan suddenly rushed I said one, looked very angry, but this word, but soon to pass very far. I immediately covered her mouth while lying on her ear, said: "Hush!" <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen