Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 20 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
dwgdsfsasf Offline

21.05.2013 03:27
speeding from the kid antworten

> Jiang eye fork is early in the morning. wWw, qUAnBEn, CoM new day began Qing Fen asked, came Stadium, gleaming in the sky, is the time to exercise. The runway has been sparse in some figure in the jogging. Mostly students, occasionally interspersed with a few people I do not know of families or teachers. Posture, slowly beat a trip to the tiger-line boxing. Green Fen boxing is not under too much effort, Shuhuojingu the silt gas yesterday qi break up, so qi excel zombies. The Extractors are too severe, it is not appropriate to be used in such a place. "Dude, this play boxing ah?" Stadium network comes in a boys quite robust physique. Look not in front of a computer all day nest otaku. Wear a vest and shorts, arm, thigh muscle edges and corners clear, very fit. "Tiger-shaped boxing!" Green Fen showed their say. Tiger-shaped boxing is one of the Shaolin Seventy skills, On the Department of exquisite may not under Zhaoshou, just green Fen not under too much effort nothing. "I always have a question, it is wrong you do not worry about." This is pretty straight boys, straight, said: "Modern stagger taekwondo, boxing and the like martial arts are very clear punched and kicked to see how Chinese boxing feeling that elderly broken car. seems superfluous! my ignorance or our boxing is like this? "" Both! "Green Fen said slowly,Kristin Coach Outlet, hands still did not stop:" Chinese boxing although it could be classified as fighting technique, but most injurious and destructive power is not strong, compared to foreign martial art entry difficult, slow progress, achievements have not been stunned high because the Chinese boxing is used to grind accomplishment , and to poetry and painting. "" So we can say the cultivation of Chinese boxing training must be? "strange that the boys asked. "It does not!" Green Fen closed fist honest answer: "Most people are not grinding the accomplishment, such as me." Qing Fen said is the truth, the killing skills, he might have been singled out to get rid of this world the majority of the people, but that is the care of the Lord God the world Hongfu. To Chinese boxing skills and self-cultivation, green someone still get it on the table. "Hey, the target appears, buddy you continue grinding accomplishment, I go ah!" That boy is looking at the green FenShen such a sudden, leaving he ran the direction of the door. Green Fen looked back and acquaintances! Chien a short dress evidently also a morning exercise enthusiasts. "Why? Are you in here?" That boy has been facing Chien run in the past, but unfortunately did not talk on the two sentences beauty has been the object of speech into the side of a person, that boys surprised head over, eyes already showing hostility. Presumably Qing Fen as the enemy and his pregnant the same mind. "Yeah, I specifically to you, I have not been available breakfast!" Anyway, what to say, green the Fen simply old from the nerve anyway breakfast really did not materialize and can not eat dry food is the best . "It's cheeky Lai on me!" Chien Puchi laugh out. "You know?" Boys finally running out of patience. Asked a nonsense, in exchange for two nodded. "That's good, friends will breakfast!" Boys refreshing wave of a hand. "No!" Neat answer. Unexpected understanding. The boy's face suddenly a little ugly, hollow cry from a run to the runway, handed Qing Fen passing a loud noise. "This thing forever" look. "You really poor and white? Was stolen or robbed?" A stranger came to Hangzhou, no relatives, no friends no money, which is what the free and easy, the normal absolute dry out, no wonder Chien is there such a asked. "In fact, I'm doing a project!" Green Fen half-truths answer: "called" Without China "I look there are so many good people to support me to complete this Albert." People to get along like a mirror when you are tense will let other nervous when you easily relaxed atmosphere will also pass to each other, which is why tell jokes need an atmosphere. Green Fen face Chien Somehow particularly easy, multi-oil the words can Shunzui slipped out, not the slightest bit embarrassed. Perhaps this is the legendary hit it off. "Rogue! So you say, if I do not funded, it would prove that I am not a good person?" Chien said faint smile. "In fact, do not need the full sponsorship friends I asked the same quarters of the people to help me find a martial arts work, good luck this afternoon, you can get rid of parasitic life." Qing Fen touched his face, to show his nerve actually quite thin. "Martial arts? I also have a familiar boxing gym. Perhaps the afternoon can be the way to go and see." "That would be great and I can eat you all day!" The dormitory floor below, raised his eyes toward the Green Fen legendary "Princess House, this polyester into the red side of the five-story downstairs, this set, do not know how many boys have downstairs waiting for a girl like themselves. Strange to say, the sublime from the major rivers never aroused the the green someone with emotion, but rather an ordinary college women's dormitory let him give birth to a sense of the vicissitudes of life, and probably unrepeatable experience. The boots "Tata" stepping stone tile floor clear sound, Chien has changed finished clothes came to the front of the green Fen. Looked at her dress, green Fen eyeball almost fell out. I saw her black safety boots black skirt set off by slender legs, snow-colored waist coat sketched out a slim figure, a red scarf tied white temporarily neck, head cover a long drift a large-eyed penguin cap. The tall tall with the first line on this one, it was actually. Royal Sister! Sister walked the catwalk went to the front of the green Fen. Foot meal waist a the left stand with Man Yao right hand Yu Zhi almost point to his nose. Sister full of air. "Said King and I that bitch in the end you want?" Green Fen immediately low kilometers, well in line with the said! "I'll unload the beginning of charge. Currency to go!" "A cool breeze blowing, a man and a woman together in the dormitory downstairs become a laughing group. Attracted building outside the building in the eyes of many." You told me so trouble wait a minute your boyfriend will not put a knife to come to me? Green Fen laugh while concerned about the actual problem. "I did not have a boyfriend! Chien stopped to laugh light shaking his head, big eyes penguin flash flash: "And I never so with the boys downtown. "What? Green Fen asked a silly question. "Afraid of misunderstanding! Chien casually replied: "girlfriend afraid of girls misunderstanding, not afraid of boys misunderstanding girlfriend. Since the one thing before, I told the boys get along very careful. "It's strong and confident! "Green Fen for potential wiped the sweat:" You do not want to talk about a boyfriend? In addition, why I can be an exception? "I also want to talk about a boyfriend. Can be a lot of interesting guy to me, how should I say, I do not like the kind of feeling Raiders. Civil use, a matter of course, I always feel that they are too impetuous radical. As for you, "Chien looked up and down him:" You did not let me feel threatened by the advancing can be regarded as an exception. Green Fen nodded, but expressed sympathy for those boys if they intend to pursue such a beautiful girlfriend, if possible, and certainly would like to one day to bed, I am afraid a radical rational depressed down will inevitably be sensitive people feel can not say that is the fault of the boys, is purely an instinct that ugly point, animals the courtship will also have such a reaction is a normal can not accept only say that in front of people since a relatively Alternative Chien this morning The itinerary is to see Hangzhou Comic Con, to be honest Qing Fen yesterday looked like a prig people did not expect it turns out that the young people. installed Comic Con seems to be with the disciples of Confucius eight pole could not beat, but think about it, but no conflict eventually can only say that it is seen much. Comic Con not far from where two people can be within walking distance, along the way, Chien attracted over paste keep returning the standard paste because Some people even began to the end of the line and take a picture. Qing Fen guess ultimately not even the reporters ran two to "you so love to show off ah? Fear that keep them coming back is not enough? Confucian do not mean to be humble? "I do not know is installed or Chien my credit, or a combination of both mutual addition, anyway, even with green Fen also affected by the star treatment." Humility and show contradictory? Chien do not think the Italian said: "I would like to be concerned about, ah, now is the street, then I have to let all the Chinese around the world are concerned about me. "Sister Lotus is also cause for great concern. Green Fen sarcastic sentence "I want to be concerned about, not trying to be a joke! "Chien said:" a beautiful, virtuous, meritorious by the world's attention, but if it is because ugly and scandal, it would be too tragedy. "You do not think so" like to be concerned about the state of mind is a vanity? "Green Fen seems to deliberately prick, but it also seems to be an ordinary idea. "Is to confuse the concept!" Chien said: children want to be parents concerned about teacher concern; teenage boys want to be concerned about; office workers want to be the boss concern. I hope to be concerned about is a normal psychological motivated. The so-called vanity is concerned about the mentality of "distorted" grandstanding, a well-behaved exposed the ugly or tolerance to strong stretched face, this is vanity! "Scholars mouth too much and do not tell you! Green Fen smile is the spring and early summer, the beauty of the girls have to wear pretty thin clothes on the street to show their beauty. Chien for loading royal sister is wrapped thick coat waist closing was really beautiful, green Fen could not help but glances and glances "" Cherry Fan Su mouth Willow waistline. "Chien Apparently the blue someone's mind, long Yin poem : "Bai had two, therefore, a Fan Su, a small pretty nice waistline Fan Su mouth slender limbs, Bai has made this poem to praise them. waistline is basically a slightly eclectic boudoir Jiang, but also release became universally praised female waist look good terms. "sister, I know you extensive knowledge of ancient and modern pass to kill. Can you give me leave face , I have in front of you so ashamed ah! "Green Fen helpless smile, fortunately she did not have a boyfriend, otherwise it must be very hard luck. Chien heard this, he smiled, no longer hit the green a person's self-esteem. Hangzhou Comic Con Chien pulled Green Fen came to the exhibition HEPP. Youth someone did not read puppet shows, nature is not interested in these puppet, but do it very fine, it will not obnoxious. Chien Perak fellow, of course, seen with relish. From time to time to the Qing Fen explain the stories and deeds of this all puppets, as if it was once a living. HEPP works small can be said that the modern interpretation of the charm of Chinese culture to the best TV series, and certain aspects of Jin Yong's novels have in common, hybrid seeds, the concept of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism in Chinese poetry and painting the five elements and yin and yang has dabbled with music for each character design is very taste of Chinese drama inside, works as an entertainment called the representative of Chinese culture. " Sure enough, not a few words they wander culture. Smile, it appears that she will occasionally childish, in essence, was a Mr. Green Fen. She seemed to gnaw. Person does not have many friends! Green Fen looked Chien is like suddenly give birth to such a thought. Go to KFC and lectures from yesterday did not even bring one or two classmates and friends to help. Comic Con even to this day schedule just alone, this is totally inconsistent with often the main. How yesterday and today. Do you engage in this activity have not seen you about the students decorated than the latch. "Think of what to say, Green Fen directly asked the doubts of the heart out of" Comic Con today, not much interested in girls, boys, I do not want to invite them. Chien hesitated a bit before so replied in fact, think small is also very weird, from yesterday to today, two strange men and women so bump into each other two days, this was no social relationship Bale. Chien so locals actually stay with their own weekend is not too unusual for this age adults. "this person called Yagyu jianying" Chien suddenly said: "He is an integer, pointing to an even Ministry of Perak in one of my favorite characters. Green Fen looked up at compared to the other even, this is not a guy. "He is a dedication, perseverance, simple and pure." Chien once every four compliment, but apparently not so very modern appreciation of the word. This is a bit like her "his lifelong pursuit of the perfect Kendo, even to the point where seemingly no feelings. Battle is not life and death does not matter, do not mind being used or what, everything just look at whether it is conducive to permit his kendo." themselves, to some extent resonance? Green Fen try to figure out. "He used to think that the perfect channel need to give up all the emotions, friendship, love, affection, need to give up all the judgment of good and evil, right and wrong sub occasion, he spent the greater part of his life also seems to do that, but in fact, he never not leave the slightest these things when he met his favorite woman he no longer focus no longer focus on his own sword is no longer perfect, he had tried to put down the sudden love, but in the end it now "Love. So that is part of the tract. Situation such as the north and the east, the method naturally can not be forced, or just let the heart and sword departure from farther and farther. The sword also know love Road, Qi Jian, up Love. Where the term natural is the Road. The so-called "world Andhra endowment law, live Tathagata pays Qing just a sensible crazy language. Come and Secretary of State of departure from what?" That seems to have meaning and felt, is it before she a failed love experiences caused her strange Attitude towards Love? Girls do not always been used for the Raiders. Green Fen side cranky side `: Mensao man will have women like?" He simply pure, not Mensao! "Chien-corrects the green erroneous perception of a person:" He will intercede too! "I miss you! Simple, true, and more direct. Multi-touching words of love! "I miss you! Green Fen suddenly bow conspire the Chien ear, the phrase some nauseating love, then said conscience Qing Fen just want to joke and tease each other, to see if she would react who had this sentence as typing the correct password, Green Fen see clearly, on the body of previous ear fluff seems to stand up, face like a drunk as blush, body turned slightly trembling, such a strong response hand, the Qing Fen shocked. "what trouble trouble! React forest quiet some really angry, bitter hammer Qing Fen walked out of the hall, Green Fen somehow thought to understand how that sentence just to stir up such a big reaction, only trot followed her went out. Chien-evidently, the way back or do not want to talk to Green Fen Qing Fen only bitter face behind her step away Could it be just a joke gone too far? not too ah! being when suddenly in front of a motorcycle speeding from the kid in the back seat of a fierce hand just an ordinary woman contracted out to grab the driving Jiang eye fork early in the morning a new day began Qing Fen ask the way to the stadium, the sky of dawn , is the exercise has been sparse some figure jogging on the runway. mostly students, occasionally interspersed with a few people I do not know of families or teachers. posture, slowly beat a trip to the Tiger line boxing not under too much effort on the Green Fen boxing, mainly Shuhuojingu the silt gas yesterday qi break up, so that qi excel zombies. Extractors are too severe, it is not appropriate to be used in such a place. "buddy , which played of what boxing ah? Stadium network comes in a boys quite robust physique. Otaku look not in front of a computer all day nest. Wear a vest and shorts, the arm thigh muscles angular, very fit. "Tiger-shaped punches! "Showed their green Fen said. Tiger-shaped boxing is one of the Shaolin Seventy skills of exquisite place may not under Zhaoshou, just green Fen not under too much effort just" I always have a question, to put it wrong, you do not worry ah. "This boy is pretty straightforward, straight and he said: modern stagger taekwondo, martial arts of Boxing and the like are beaten and kicked to see very clear. How boxing feeling the elderly broken car. If that is superfluous! Is my ignorance our boxing is like this? "Both! "Green Fen said slowly,Air Jordan 13, hands or not to stop:" Chinese boxing can also be classified as a fighting technique, but most injurious and destructive power is not strong, compared to foreign martial art Rudimentary progress slow its achievements have not been stunned. Chinese boxing is used to grind cultivation, and to poetry and painting. "So we can say the cultivation of Chinese boxing training must be good? "That's strange boys asked." Not necessarily! "Green Fen closing boxing honest answer:" Most people are not grinding the accomplishment, for example, I. Qing Fen said is the truth, the killing skills, he might have been singled out to get rid of the vast majority of people in this world, but that is the care the Lord God the world Hongfu to Chinese boxing skills and accomplishment, Green someone still get it on the table. "Hey, the target appears, buddy you continue to wear self-cultivation, I go ah! "That boy is looking at the green FenShen such a sudden, leaving he ran to the direction of the door. Qing Fen looked back and acquaintances! Chien a short dress evidently also a morning exercise enthusiasts." Huh? You are here too? "The boys have been facing Chien ran past, but unfortunately did not talk about it for two sentences beauty has been the object of speech into the side of a person, that boys surprised head turned, his eyes showing hostility. wanted to come to the Qing Fen as his bosom enemies of the same mind. "ah, I deliberately come to you, I have not been available breakfast! "Anyway, say anything, Green Fen simply old from skinned anyway breakfast really did not materialize and can not eat solid food it is the best." Really cheeky. Lai on me! Chien Puchi laugh out of you know him? The boys finally running out of patience. Asked a nonsense, in exchange for two nodded. "That's good, friends will I invite breakfast! Boys refreshing wave of a hand. "No! "Neat answer. Unexpected understanding. Boys face suddenly a little ugly, hollow cry from a run to the runway, passing handed Qing Fen a loud noise." This thing forever "eyes." you are really a poor and white? Was steal or robbed? "A stranger came to Hangzhou, no relatives, no friends no money, this is what a free and easy to the normal absolute dry out, no wonder the Chien-there will be such a question." In fact, I am doing a project! "Green Fen half-truths replied:" I look there are so many good people to support me to complete this Albert called "Without China". "Interpersonal relationships are like a mirror, when the tension in your will let each other tight, when you easily relaxed atmosphere will also pass to each other, which is why tell jokes need the atmosphere. Qing Fen to face Chien Somehow particularly easy, the oily words can Shunzui slipped out, not the slightest bit embarrassed. Perhaps this is the legendary hit it off. "rogue! You say this, if I do not funded, it would prove that I am not a good person? Chien faint smile, said, "In fact, do not need full sponsorship it. I asked the same quarters of the people to help me find a martial arts work, good luck this afternoon, you can get rid of parasitic life. Green Fen touched his face, to show his nerve is actually quite thin. "Martial arts? I also have a familiar boxing gym. Perhaps afternoon can be the way to go and see. "That would be great. I could eat you all day! "Women's dormitory floor below, green Fen raised his eyes toward the legendary" Princess House building polyester red five-story downstairs side, this set, I do not know how many boys had to wait for a girls downstairs. Strange to say, the sublime from the major rivers never aroused the the green someone with emotion, but rather an ordinary university women's dormitory let him give birth to a sense of the vicissitudes of life, and probably unrepeatable experience. boots stepping stone tile floor "Tata" clear sound, Chien After changing clothes came to the front of the green Fen looked at her dress, Ching Fen eyeball almost fell out, I saw her black safety boots black skirt set off by slender legs, snow-colored waist coat outlines the slim figure, a red scarf tied white temporary neck, the head of a long drift cover a large eyed penguins cap. tall head with the first line on this one, it was actually a royal sister! sister walked the catwalk went to the front of the green Fen feet meal waist a stand with the left hand Man Yao, right hand Yu Zhi almost point to his nose on the sister full of air! King and I that bitch in the end you want? Green Fen immediately low, well in line with the said 'I'm unloading the beginning of charge. Currency go! "A cool breeze blowing, a man and a woman together in the dormitory downstairs become a laughing group. Led to a building outside the building to the eyes of many. "You are so trouble with me, so while your boyfriend will not put a knife came to me ah?" Green Fen laugh and care about the actual problem. "I did not have a boyfriend!" The Chien stop laughing light shaking his head, big-eyed penguins flash flash: "And I never so with the boys downtown." "What?" Green Fen asked a silly question ah. "Fear of misunderstanding ah!" Chien casually replied: "girlfriend afraid of girls misunderstanding, no girlfriend afraid of boys misunderstanding since the one thing before, I told the boys get along very careful." really strong and confident! "Green Fen for potential wiped the sweat:" You do not want to talk about a boyfriend? why I can be an exception? "" I also want to talk about a boyfriend can be a lot of fun for me boys, how I say, I do not like the feeling that Raiders civil use, how good a matter of course, I always feel that they are too impetuous radical as for you, "Chien looked up and down him:" You did not let me feel threatened by advancing can be regarded as an exception. "Qing Fen nodded, but expressed sympathy for those boys. If they intend to pursue such a beautiful girlfriend, if possible, and certainly would like to one day to bed anxious rational depressed down into probably still will inevitably be sensitive people feel. Can not say that is the fault of the boys, is purely an instinctive, that ugly point, animal courtship will have such a reaction, purely normal. Can not accept only say that in front of people from a more alternative. Chien itinerary to see the Hangzhou Comic Con, to be honest Qing Fen did not expect yesterday looked like a prig,Air Jordan Big Ups Sale, it has a young side this morning. Whether it is installed or Comic Con seems to have with the disciples of Confucius eight pole could not beat, but think about it, but no conflict, and ultimately can only say that it is seen much. Comic Con not far from where, both within walking distance to Along the way, Chien attracted too paste turn heads standards paste because some people even began to the end of the line and photographed. Green Fen guess ultimately will not even reporters ran two. "You so love to show off? Fear that keep them coming back is not enough? Confucianism is not to say humble?" Not know installed Chien credit, or a combination of both mutual addition, anyway Qing Fen joint The forward also affected by the time the star treatment. Humility and show contradictory? "Chien do not think Italy said:" I like to be concerned about, ah, now is the street, then I have to let all the Chinese around the world are concerned about me. "" Sister Lotus is also very concern! "Green Fen sarcastic one. "Do not you think" I want to be concerned about, do not want to be a joke! "Chien said:" a beautiful, virtue, exploits world attention, but if it is because ugly and scandal, it would be too tragedy. " like to be concerned about the state of mind is a vanity it? Green Fen seems to deliberately pick thorns, but it also seems to be an idea of ​​ordinary people. "Is to confuse the concept! "Chien said: children want to be parents concerned about teacher concern; teenage boys want to be concerned about; office workers want to be the boss concern. Want to be concerned about is a normal motivated psychological so-called vanity is distorted concerned about the state of mind "grandstanding, a well-behaved and exposed the ugly or tolerance to strong to stretch face, this is vanity! the" scholars mouth too much, do not tell you! "Green Fen smile. It is spring and early summer, the beauty of the girls have to wear pretty thin clothes in the street to display their beauty. Chien be considered in order to installed royal sister wrapped a thick coat waist recovery is really beautiful, green Fen could not help but glances and glances "" Cherry Fan Su mouth. Willow waistline. Chien Apparently the green of a person's mind, long Yin poem: "Bai had two, therefore, a Fan Su, a small pretty. Fan Su mouth beautiful waistline slim limbs, the Bai Juyi will made this poem to praise them. Originally waistline is a slightly eclectic boudoir Jiang, but with the use of that release, became generally praised the female waist looking terminology. "Sister, I know you extensive knowledge. Ancient and modern pass to kill. Can you give me leave face, I am ashamed in front of you ah! Green Fen helpless smile, fortunately she did not have a boyfriend, otherwise it must be very hard luck. Chien heard smiled, no longer against blue in a person's self-esteem. Hangzhou Comic Con, Chien direct pull with Qing Fen came to the the HEPP exhibition. green person not seen puppet shows, nature is not interested in these puppet, but do it very fine, it will not turn people off. Chien Perak Road Friends , of course, seen with relish from time to time to the Qing Fen explain the stories and deeds of this all puppets, as if it was once a living. "HEPP works small can be said that the modern interpretation of the charm of Chinese culture the best-drama. And certain aspects of Jin Yong's novels have in common seed hybrid philosophy of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism in China. Poetry and painting the five elements and yin and yang are covered. On the inside, the design is very taste of Chinese drama for each role with music as an entertainment works. Called the representative of Chinese culture. "Really did not a few words they wander culture. Qing Fen smile, it appears that she will occasionally childish, in essence, Mr. She seemed to gnaw. Few friends! Qing Fen looked Chien appearance, suddenly give birth to such thoughts did not even bring one or two classmates and friends help to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and lectures from yesterday to today Comic Con even schedule only alone, this is totally inconsistent with often the main how see you yesterday and today you engage in this activity about students decorated the latch. "think of what to say to what Green Fen doubts of the heart to ask directly out of" Comic Con today, not much interested in the girls, boys, I do not want to invite them. "Chien hesitated a moment before so replied. Think small also very strange, from yesterday to today, two strange men and women so hit together two days later, this was no social relationship bad enough. Chien so the locals actually stay with their own weekend is not too unusual for this age adults. "This man called Yagyu jianying" Chien suddenly, pointing to an even said: "He is my favorite character in the whole Perak. Qing Fen looked up at, compared to other even, this is not a guy. "He is a dedication, perseverance, simple and pure. "Chien once every four the compliment but apparently not so modern people appreciate the word" his lifelong pursuit of the perfect Kendo. Even to the point that seemed to have no feelings. The battle is not life and death does not matter, do not mind being used or what, everything just look at whether it is conducive to permit his kendo. "It's a bit like her own, some degree of resonance? Qing Fen try to figure out." He used to think that the perfect channel need to give up all the emotions, friendship, love, affection, judgment of good and evil, right and wrong sub occasion all need to give up, he spent the greater part of his life also seems to do that. But in fact, he never successfully leave the slightest of these things. When he met his favorite woman. He is no longer the focus is no longer centralized, his sword is no longer perfect. He had tried to put down the sudden love, but eventually the current situation. Original that is part of the channel. Situation such as the north and the east, method naturally can not be forced, or just let the heart with a sword departure from farther and farther sword also know, love Road, Qi Jian, up Love Road, where the term natural is the so-called "world Andhra endowment law, live Tathagata pays Qing. Just a sensible crazy language. Tathagata and Qing departure from what place? "That seems to be the meaning felt and caused her strange Attitude towards Love Is she a failed love experiences? Girl was originally used to Raiders of the Qing Fen side cranky side unhesitatingly said:" such a boring show The man will have women like? "He simply pure, not Mensao! "Chien cognitive errors corrected Youth someone:" He was very intercession! "I miss you!, Simple, true, and more direct multi-touching words of love!" "I miss you!" Green Fen suddenly bow conspire Chien-ear, the phrase some nauseating love, then said . Conscience Qing Fen just want a joke. Teasing each other, to see if she would react. Who would have thought this sentence as typing the correct password, Green Fen see clearly, on the body of previous ear fluff seems to stand up, face like a drunk as blush, the body actually trembling slightly, so big reaction actually Green Fen shocked. What trouble trouble! "React forest quiet some really angry, bitter hammer Qing Fen walked out of the hall, Green Fen somehow thought to understand how that sentence just to stir up such a big reaction, only can trot out to follow her. On the way back Chien evidently still do not want to talk to Green Fen Qing Fen only bitter face behind her step away, Could you just joke has gone too far? Not too ah! At this time in front of a sudden a motorcycle speeding from the kid in the back seat of a fierce hand to ordinary. The woman contracted out to grab the driver of another H-throttle, the owners just react motorcycle has galloped away. This scene is probably where ten paces. Motorcycle rushed over, did not take a kid with helmet on the back seat, a look of excitement facial expression, want to feel rewarding. "Stop him!" Chien voice floating in the air, green Fen already raised his arm. Kid of driving a motorcycle crashed into his arm, as if to hit irons. Motorcycle rolled and turned out, before and after they are and roll it into a group. The lucky driver wearing a helmet. Or else the degree hit irons, directly killed is not surprising. Landing two kid is probably battle-hardened experience, a stand up get up waist pulled out a switchblade, the vicious mean who would dare close to who stabbing. Side ran toward motorcycle. Evidently not beam operator. Green Fen forward, feet a loud noise "two kid on the ground are honest, they intestines almost kick-off package picked up the package against the two main ran many thanks." Take them to the police station! So skilled dynamic line is certainly not the first time! Chien refers to two kid, looking at the owner. "No, I can not go. The owner is a middle-aged woman, a panic: "You are well-intentioned but no thanks. The these boats culprits. Caught these two loud noise. They will be remembered on me, that time my family will not be at peace. I thank you, girl, you go fast! Finished speaking as if afraid Chien also took her swiftly run fast. "Ha ha ha ha, hum. Two thief wanted to laugh, but a stomach ache, the results of a burst of strange movement look hot Ran has surrounded him I do not know who is playing the old, two nearby police quickly run over. Did not victims, this thing it really let it go? Chien thought, suddenly smiled, throwing his bag on the ground, and then pointing to two thief said: "You grab my bag! "Two thief laughter Ga-off, however, gaping at forcibly frame in the light of day under the watchful eyes of a woman. <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen