Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 19 mal aufgerufen
 Konzert-Tipps
tgdsfsadf Offline

20.05.2013 10:37
you can not fail to be antworten

Meng Xiang think of himself actually became a corporal, and all around reward sigh and respect in the eyes, the corners of his eyes swept into the distant barely stood still unnatural Johnny, a hint of jealousy from his eyes in the stream lù you can not help very proud of. wWw, qUAnBEn, CoM500 Points, a C-class story line, this is a great asset, because even completed the task of "Starship Troopers", is only 2,000 points and two C-class story line. He pretended to command others to clean up the mess behind him, suddenly Ding Jie Lengheng soon, so he called the Cold War. "You instead of the position of the actor Johnny tough guy forces corporal, proud of it?" Ding Jie sharp eyes Meng Xiang heart trembled, the heart cursed this so-called captain, he sent away the next infantry to accompany a smile said: "I'm sorry, I am a little carried away." 3 different expression behind Ding Jie, Zhang Jin, with the tip of the tongue, face fanatical glanced Meng Xiang, like hunters find their prey; Nice laugh completely from the heart of joy and praise; less NV Chih-Yuan watery eyes looked at him through clear Lianrong, see that she was preoccupied. "Oh!" Ding Jie Qing Ke cry, indifference, said: "Since the location of the Johnny you squeeze out, then the next is a horror story changed." Meng Xiang surprised a moment, the story changed, as the name suggests, is the story is no longer like a movie to go on, but why is it so? He stared at the sad to Chih, because she was the only will it be possible to explain. Chih Yuan said softly: "Not all horror film the story as we know, if the Lord God will increase the difficulty of the horror film, or intentionally or unintentionally hinder the development of the plot, and that the next story will not movie plot We call this condition the 'death plot'. "she paused and went on to say:" because the story changed, not just the plot, it is possible to upgrade the risk of difficulty in the movie or story characters strength or xìng of cell changes, very touch mō uncertain Of course, the story of death, stable hidden more points or reward of the story line. "Zhang Jin suddenly I would very much like death the story, but unfortunately our captain idea and I do not rare this initiative on the death plot was very excited. "Then he hee hee cover your mouth and smile, and looked a little insignificant. Meng Xiang is now more certain, Ding Jie, I do not know what the reason, be sure to death or to death newcomer, he felt very strange frame Dingjie Ling Zhang Jin of , extremely powerful, kill him easily, why would so vague means? know, can not follow Ding Jie, thanks to his corporal, has the power to command other infantry, the chances of survival has increased substantially. " Damn,New Arrivals Coach Sale, if I spend a horror film, you know your powerful secret, see to how you voted out. That the shell of the tank insects become so hard, because the plot for the sake of change? 500 points ...... "Meng Xiang have an idea in mind, but his face still maintained a respectful smile asked:" So then how can we do? Ding Jie Lianrong slightly wider, and took out a cigar lit and inhaled before answering: "You continue to present guests, today's security. At night, the lieutenant received command P Star Although the plot is changed, I think that the extent and the lack of threat to us. So as planned, tomorrow in quarantine hún post-war, we left the story characters instead track the brain worm. Zhang Jin beat his hands, the hand dancing feet laughing, said: "captain wise, I would have itchy bug looks very delicious story characters left, I have to bake one to try. Meng Xiang one in my mind the image of eating insects, nausea almost spit Sure enough, the next tough guy forces around search in their area of ​​responsibility, in addition to sporadic bugs, they never found with insects landed tango ghost stars pest control team from time to time news came, apparently Tango the specter Star has been completely human grasp. evening, night fell, transport aircraft from warships brought in a lot of materials, such as movies, Reese araliaceae open cabin life people carrying the next two vats, where a barrel monument wine, another bucket full of football Violin plaything. the Reese araliaceae Lianrong no longer serious, hearty laughter, said: "We are the most de-worming, entertainment is also the best, we have fun. "All infantry Rejoice, pick up portable piano Levy grab the previous step, the wonderful music diffuse driven around in his right hand in the darkness. Meng Xiang alone holding a large glass of wine monument patiently waiting for the command of Lieutenant, he been thinking about the next story, tomorrow they will attack P Star, the trap set by the brain worm, tough guy forces almost destroy mission order as the killing of PICC life, you must remain calm at all times, not to mention, he had to watch out for Ding Jie, afraid of him and what a strange idea. infantry joy did not how long, it is necessary to set foot on the death march. male nv protagonist falls in love, the order finally came. "all packed, 10 minutes after leave the 3.5 Tango ghost! "Reese Araliaceae under the command Meng Xiang secretly laughing at the original plot, Reese araliaceae to the tents notice Corporal Johnny, he Disi House of Love, was deliberately delayed 20 minutes left, different, as Corporal Meng Xiang, Johnny only 10 minutes, Is he good? often think about here, Meng Xiang almost have to laugh all the soldiers concentrated Johnny Disi before finally reaching their the clothes Ling soldiers laughed hurried into the column, Meng Xiang see this poor couple, suddenly a kind of guilt ...... P Star, in addition to the largest planet in the K stars, Zerg new emerging nest xùe federal Certain high-level error estimate of the situation, after the bombing of a mistake that has been successfully de-worming, they rush to establish quarantine stationed results by Zerg attacks, only to warships for help. Meng Xiang knew it was only a Zerg trap, they deliberately defeat , and then in quarantine from the ground penetrating, all soldiers Dining caught. highly intelligent brain worm even bī to human issued a distress signal, set a trap waiting for the human bait next day, tough guy forces came isolated area, this mountain wide, but full of the smell of dead yù smell of vomit. established strong fighting on the mountain is very sturdy, peripheral full forts and sites, Zerg frontal attack must eat a lot of bullets into the fortress, Reese the Araliaceae let Meng Xiang arm, Mengxiang Xing caused by very strong, shouted to the soldiers: "Over there, over there, each fort station two, on top of the site must be alert to movement around, and fast. "Suddenly, a few hastily ran ten infantry, Meng Xiang, Ding Jie came around had enough command of addiction, such as tame next step wait Ding Jie Ding Jie coldly Meng Xiang said: Yes, it seems that you're into the drama. "Meng Xiang to pretend very popular look smiled, but my mind was swearword Ding Jie, a hundred times." Next, "Ding Jie see two people, nor repressing bright tone, said to the crowd:" Lieutenant they found within the fortress the Zerg sneaked into the trail, the protagonist Johnny even for those who work to carry a brain worm worm surprised. I do not want the story to make more changes, so Zerg attack, we first fortress hiding, as long as the story characters left quarantine, slaughter. "I was waiting for this moment." Nice Chazhuo Yao stomach, said: "this occasion my role, is not it, captain?" Ding Jie simply ignore Nice, raised his right hand and looking at the wrist watch-like things to say: "I miss who converted players jīng divine scanning skills. now broken table, I not only huā the integral, and can detect only 1 square kilometer biological, loss of" Meng Xiang did not understand the small Jie said, the words of understanding, nameless team before a players has to detect biological skills, just do Redeem props, and that players do not? "New listening," Ding Jie cold tone, revealing a trace of frantic atmosphere,Air Jordan 12 UK Sale, which makes Meng Xiang was very strange, and very unhappy, but unfortunately he is in a weak, only Peixiao the ear to listen. "You are a corporal, and so will Meng Xiang think of himself actually became a corporal, and all around reward sigh and respect in the eyes, the corners of his eyes swept into the distant barely stood still unnatural Johnny, a hint of jealousy from his eyes in the stream lù you can not help very proud of. wWw, qUAnBEn, CoM500 Points, a C-class story line, this is a great asset, because even completed the task of "Starship Troopers", is only 2,000 points and two C-class story line. He pretended to command others to clean up the mess behind him, suddenly Ding Jie Lengheng soon, so he called the Cold War. "You instead of the position of the actor Johnny tough guy forces corporal, proud of it?" Ding Jie sharp eyes Meng Xiang heart trembled, the heart cursed this so-called captain, he sent away the next infantry to accompany a smile said: "I'm sorry, I am a little carried away." 3 different expression behind Ding Jie, Zhang Jin, with the tip of the tongue, face fanatical glanced Meng Xiang, like hunters find their prey; Nice laugh completely from the heart of joy and praise; less NV Chih-Yuan watery eyes looked at him through clear Lianrong, see that she was preoccupied. "Oh!" Ding Jie Qing Ke cry, indifference, said: "Since the location of the Johnny you squeeze out, then the next is a horror story changed." Meng Xiang surprised a moment, the story changed, as the name suggests, is the story is no longer like a movie to go on, but why is it so? He stared at the sad to Chih, because she was the only will it be possible to explain. Chih Yuan said softly: "Not all horror film the story as we know, if the Lord God will increase the difficulty of the horror film, or intentionally or unintentionally hinder the development of the plot, and that the next story will not movie plot We call this condition the 'death plot'. "she paused and went on to say:" because the story changed, not just the plot, it is possible to upgrade the risk of difficulty in the movie or story characters strength or xìng of cell changes, very touch mō uncertain Of course, the story of death, stable hidden more points or reward of the story line. "Zhang Jin suddenly I would very much like death the story, but unfortunately our captain idea and I do not rare this initiative on the death plot was very excited. "Then he hee hee cover your mouth and smile, and looked a little insignificant. Meng Xiang is now more certain, Ding Jie, I do not know what the reason, be sure to death or to death newcomer, he felt very strange frame Dingjie Ling Zhang Jin of , extremely powerful, kill him easily, why would so vague means? know, can not follow Ding Jie, thanks to his corporal, has the power to command other infantry, the chances of survival has increased substantially. " Damn,New Arrivals Coach Sale, if I spend a horror film, you know your powerful secret, see to how you voted out. That the shell of the tank insects become so hard, because the plot for the sake of change? 500 points ...... "Meng Xiang have an idea in mind, but his face still maintained a respectful smile asked:" So then how can we do? Ding Jie Lianrong slightly wider, and took out a cigar lit and inhaled before answering: "You continue to present guests, today's security. At night, the lieutenant received command P Star Although the plot is changed, I think that the extent and the lack of threat to us. So as planned, tomorrow in quarantine hún post-war, we left the story characters instead track the brain worm. Zhang Jin beat his hands, the hand dancing feet laughing, said: "captain wise, I would have itchy bug looks very delicious story characters left, I have to bake one to try. Meng Xiang one in my mind the image of eating insects, nausea almost spit Sure enough, the next tough guy forces around search in their area of ​​responsibility, in addition to sporadic bugs, they never found with insects landed tango ghost stars pest control team from time to time news came, apparently Tango the specter Star has been completely human grasp. evening, night fell, transport aircraft from warships brought in a lot of materials, such as movies, Reese araliaceae open cabin life people carrying the next two vats, where a barrel monument wine, another bucket full of football Violin plaything. the Reese araliaceae Lianrong no longer serious, hearty laughter, said: "We are the most de-worming, entertainment is also the best, we have fun. "All infantry Rejoice, pick up portable piano Levy grab the previous step, the wonderful music diffuse driven around in his right hand in the darkness. Meng Xiang alone holding a large glass of wine monument patiently waiting for the command of Lieutenant, he been thinking about the next story, tomorrow they will attack P Star, the trap set by the brain worm, tough guy forces almost destroy mission order as the killing of PICC life, you must remain calm at all times, not to mention, he had to watch out for Ding Jie, afraid of him and what a strange idea. infantry joy did not how long, it is necessary to set foot on the death march. male nv protagonist falls in love, the order finally came. "all packed, 10 minutes after leave the 3.5 Tango ghost! "Reese Araliaceae under the command Meng Xiang secretly laughing at the original plot, Reese araliaceae to the tents notice Corporal Johnny, he Disi House of Love, was deliberately delayed 20 minutes left, different, as Corporal Meng Xiang, Johnny only 10 minutes, Is he good? often think about here, Meng Xiang almost have to laugh all the soldiers concentrated Johnny Disi before finally reaching their the clothes Ling soldiers laughed hurried into the column, Meng Xiang see this poor couple, suddenly a kind of guilt ...... P Star, in addition to the largest planet in the K stars, Zerg new emerging nest xùe federal Certain high-level error estimate of the situation, after the bombing of a mistake that has been successfully de-worming, they rush to establish quarantine stationed results by Zerg attacks, only to warships for help. Meng Xiang knew it was only a Zerg trap, they deliberately defeat , and then in quarantine from the ground penetrating, all soldiers Dining caught. highly intelligent brain worm even bī to human issued a distress signal, set a trap waiting for the human bait next day, tough guy forces came isolated area, this mountain wide, but full of the smell of dead yù smell of vomit. established strong fighting on the mountain is very sturdy, peripheral full forts and sites, Zerg frontal attack must eat a lot of bullets into the fortress, Reese the Araliaceae let Meng Xiang arm, Mengxiang Xing caused by very strong, shouted to the soldiers: "Over there, over there, each fort station two, on top of the site must be alert to movement around, and fast. "Suddenly, a few hastily ran ten infantry, Meng Xiang, Ding Jie came around had enough command of addiction, such as tame next step wait Ding Jie Ding Jie coldly Meng Xiang said: Yes, it seems that you're into the drama. "Meng Xiang to pretend very popular look smiled, but my mind was swearword Ding Jie, a hundred times." Next, "Ding Jie see two people, nor repressing bright tone, said to the crowd:" Lieutenant they found within the fortress the Zerg sneaked into the trail, the protagonist Johnny even for those who work to carry a brain worm worm surprised. I do not want the story to make more changes, so Zerg attack, we first fortress hiding, as long as the story characters left quarantine, slaughter. "I was waiting for this moment." Nice Chazhuo Yao stomach, said: "this occasion my role, is not it, captain?" Ding Jie simply ignore Nice, raised his right hand and looking at the wrist watch-like things to say: "I miss who converted players jīng divine scanning skills. now broken table, I not only huā the integral, and can detect only 1 square kilometer biological, loss of" Meng Xiang did not understand the small Jie said, the words of understanding, nameless team before a players has to detect biological skills, just do Redeem props, and that players do not? "New listening," Ding Jie cold tone, revealing a trace of frantic atmosphere,Air Jordan 12 UK Sale, which makes Meng Xiang was very strange, and very unhappy, but unfortunately he is in a weak, only Peixiao the ear to listen. "You are a corporal, and so will the Zerg attack, you can not fail to be present. Waiting for you on the battlefield, the warships sent fighter support,Nike Jordan Flight The Power, we will come out to save you." Ding Jie say such a thing indifferent tone of command Meng Xiang heart scolded Ding Jie, his mother a hundred times. Yuan Chih face lù out to worry about God sè bow did not dare Ding Jie in the eye and whispered: "Captain, so this new may be dangerous, movie plot, such as the forces of the war tough guy dead only left more than 10 people. "" Shut up. "Ding Jie thundered loudly, Yuan Chih robust, the playing clothing or afraid to speak. He said coldly: "Do not forget the unnamed team rules distance, if he died, there is no qualified to join us, And it was, if you come up with to help him, I do not stop you." Speaking Here, Reese araliaceae with fortress survived a general slowly out the Reese cried Araliaceae: "Meng Xiang, fast notice warships support Zerg fast break over, all ready for battle." Meng Xiang helpless went the Disi around, and now he replaced Johnny position, so Johnny is doing in the plot developments, now pour into him to dry. Disi, go and repair radio communications. "In this case, the surviving generals cried bugs will be killed like soldiers on the platform to monitor cried with a loud voice:" Yes bugs, bedbugs come. "Reese Araliaceae no longer ignore the generals turned to all the soldiers cried with a loud voice: "Everyone in place, desperately fight to the death." infantry have went to the paddock, Meng Xiang eyes passed, I saw the Ding Jiedeng four people have to take advantage of the luàn ran into the fortress, was secretly anxious. The next battle will narrow escape, the only chance of survival is still with the protagonist Johnny stay together. On the fort, Johnny and Levi ready, just surface sè stunned blue, the open space outside of the quarantine area, numerous bug diffuse, "imperfections" crawling sound sounded almost the entire mountain. [..] .. < the Zerg attack, you can not fail to be present. Waiting for you on the battlefield, the warships sent fighter support,Nike Jordan Flight The Power, we will come out to save you." Ding Jie say such a thing indifferent tone of command Meng Xiang heart scolded Ding Jie, his mother a hundred times. Yuan Chih face lù out to worry about God sè bow did not dare Ding Jie in the eye and whispered: "Captain, so this new may be dangerous, movie plot, such as the forces of the war tough guy dead only left more than 10 people. "" Shut up. "Ding Jie thundered loudly, Yuan Chih robust, the playing clothing or afraid to speak. He said coldly: "Do not forget the unnamed team rules distance, if he died, there is no qualified to join us, And it was, if you come up with to help him, I do not stop you." Speaking Here, Reese araliaceae with fortress survived a general slowly out the Reese cried Araliaceae: "Meng Xiang, fast notice warships support Zerg fast break over, all ready for battle." Meng Xiang helpless went the Disi around, and now he replaced Johnny position, so Johnny is doing in the plot developments, now pour into him to dry. Disi, go and repair radio communications. "In this case, the surviving generals cried bugs will be killed like soldiers on the platform to monitor cried with a loud voice:" Yes bugs, bedbugs come. "Reese Araliaceae no longer ignore the generals turned to all the soldiers cried with a loud voice: "Everyone in place, desperately fight to the death." infantry have went to the paddock, Meng Xiang eyes passed, I saw the Ding Jiedeng four people have to take advantage of the luàn ran into the fortress, was secretly anxious. The next battle will narrow escape, the only chance of survival is still with the protagonist Johnny stay together. On the fort, Johnny and Levi ready, just surface sè stunned blue, the open space outside of the quarantine area, numerous bug diffuse, "imperfections" crawling sound sounded almost the entire mountain. [..] .. <

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen